Unlikely Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am excited too. It has been a little over year since I have really done anything.. I am still trying to get back in the groove

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Yay, everyone has finally realized me and Sam are missing. Took you long enough.

Reactions: Rina
Haha they were too wrapped up in the battle to notice the two of them gone. I'm excited to see how things go, especially with you and Trance!

Oh just as a heads up everyone, we will be starting up the first week or two of training for the Charlies in the next chapter or so depending on how things play out in the IC and since time skips will be involved during that time I thought it would be good to start to think about what exactly your character might be focusing on during this time not only so you know what should be included in the IC but so that we know what to expect from your character down the road. Everyone will be learning basic self-defense and such as well as training on how to use a firearm. During this time you could also have your character learn a few new things and start to get a better grasp over their powers. We are still in level one for our characters so don't go overboard especially since the training won't be too long before we get to something exciting (as well as a few surprises during that time).

Although there will be some shenanigans before we get to that point but the Reformers are going to be training the Charlies for the job that was given to Cameron so keep that in mind as you think about what your character should learn especially since they will be gearing their training for that job.

So I thought about it and thought about it and I have decided that I am going to do a gender bender cosplay this year! I am going to be Female Shin-Ah from Yona of the Dawn! =D

GenderbendShinAh.jpg

Nice job! It's going to an interesting cosplay. Keep us updated on yoyr progress!

Thank you, thank you!

I will probably start making the mask here in a couple of weeks. I don't even know where I am going to find all that fur(fake fur) lol

Izzy! Loving your avatar and signature (I have a thing for moving signatures).

Your cosplay costume is lovely too! <3333

• Love
Reactions: IzKripp
I know! I love a good moving siggy too!

Thanks~! I am hoping to get it done by the end of May! That is my first convention this year.

Will be posting a full NPC sheet for Mr. Mafia, including a name (when I can think of one). Also, can somebody link me to the TitanPad with all our UH stuff on it? I was infected by Vosteran and lost literally all my bookmarks. Had to do a complete browser wipe and reinstall, on top of everything else. Reason is: I want to get Masaru involved in the roleplay as well. He could be a great asset or an interesting adversary, and I didn't want to have done his sheet for nothing.

PoS, if you're interested in a collab, I can make myself available. That way we can wrap up our scene and get to an agreeable resolution. We should talk to Kirra and see if she wants to try a rescue mission, or even if that would be necessary. I'm not precluding the possibility that Christian and Sam could escape on their own.

Here's the link!

I look forward in seeing the character sheet! If you need the link to the NPCs I can message that over to you.

Good work everyone! I'm enjoying the progress we are making. After Dpickle posts (or Monday if that comes sooner) I'll be getting my post up.

I got my post up, Pat seems to have gotten some grasp of how his power works, though still doesn't have the details. I'm still very interested in what's going on in the Sam/Chris storyline. Lots of interesting possibilities.

It has a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to this story arc.

Good points being made. Kirra, I have some ideas for you when you're available. In the meantime, I'm cooking up a post for our two MIAs. Or would they be POWs at this point?

I look forward to hearing about them! I'll be gone from 5-8ish pst but I'll be in and out on skype if you are going to be around before or after that.

I'm excited to see how things will play out!

Hey everyone! Trance and I have been talking about a few different things this evening and one thing we spoke about was implementing a new system for NPCs. I will be putting this in the first post for reference down the road but we decided to go with a simple system that will be easy to use and understand.

We will be splitting NPCs into three categories

NPCs in RED are going to be GM/Owner only NPCs
  • Important NPCs and villains that need to be played a certain way for the sake of the story will be in this category. The GMs will have full use of these NPCs even if they are NPCs made and used by another roleplayer if needed.

NPCs in YELLOW will need to have posts pre-approved
  • These will be regular tiered NPCs or villains that will be set into motion and played by the GMs (or a player if appropriate). With given consent for a post (or chapter in some cases) or having a post looked at by one of the GMs prior to posting (PM or Skype both of us), actions and dialogue from the NPC is okay.

NPCs in GREEN can be used by anyone
  • These will be regular or minor tiered NPCs or villains that will be set into motion and played by the GMs or a player if appropriate. Unless asked in the OOC not to use the NPC for a period of time (post or chapter), everyone can post actions and dialogue for the NPC as long as the character is played realistically to the way the GM (or player) set the NPC into motion.
There will NPCs that won't have any of these three colors but will only apply to the no named (for the most part) NPCs that come and go as needed and can be introduced and used by anyone that will be used to fill in gaps and populate the roleplay (ex. shop clerk, TSP personnel, etc.)

The first time in the first few posts a character is introduced, the colors will be used in the IC and will also be displayed in the NPC roster once it is updated. For the time being, we will be implementing this for characters that are already introduced so that you will know which NPC fits in what category.

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Status
Not open for further replies.