Unlikely Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the fairest way to go; not just for the players, but for those who originally introduced the new content. For Joe Schmoe Average, there is no need to get hung up on mannerisms and such, but for NPCs who are meant to be somebody...there needs to be a system in place to prevent people stepping on each others' toes.

I know nobody would do that intentionally; not in this group. That's why this is brilliant. It lets us all flag our NPCs so that this never happens at all.

Kudos to Kirra for (once again) coming up with a compromise which can help everyone.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rina
I haven't stopped smiling since you told me about this. I love how you allow everyone to create their own unique (limited use) NPCs. It's like we get to help you build this world we all love.

Oh! =( Does that mean I won't get to "use" Garret anymore? I miss the silly guy already ;A; We've been in this tussle since before Christmas.

What an awesome idea!

Also here is a picture of my friend and I that I drew =D And if you are wondering, I am the blonde haha

landltrans.png

Very beautiful Izzy <3

Oh! How do you get those moving siggies? Did you make them yourself? I'd like to get one.

I don't make those. I wish I could lol. I just search for gifs I like.

Nice work Iz!!!

Woah, you threw me off for a second Ryver. With the name, avatar and signature change I was very confused on who you were.

Well I know Cameron is going to be a red NPC

Daniel and probably Josiah are going to be yellow

I'm still thinking about where I'm going to put Garret but I'm probably going to have him green but in later arcs he might be bumped up to yellow especially during battles, missions and such.

I'll have to see what Trance will want to do with Wilson.

This coming weekend I'm going to be working on updating the OOC with the new system, adding a list of abilities that are in use for new players and redo and update the character sheet roster. If I have time, I'll hash out a new chapter for the Story so Far section.

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
@Kirra @Trance xP Sorry guys! I kinda threw everyone off save the ONE person I wanted to prank. ._.

Is it okay if I post tmr morning? Didnt sleep much last two nights :/ Sry

Wilson is a major NPC in UH, so I think he should be off-limits. On a case-by-case basis, with approval, I think it'll be all right to hand him off every now and then, like we've been doing, but he's basically the Professor X of our group; I think it's better if he remain under your primary control

Sounds good! I look forward to your post.

Alright, that sounds good for Dr. Wilson.

Nice! I sent you a Skype message about Jake (the thief) but besides that it looks good. I'm excited to see what all will come out of this.

=P sure thing. I've edited the post. HAHA I guess terms can be very confusing at times, especially when there's a cultural difference. ;)

Speaking of Mafias and gangs and all ... I was inspired lately.

Rather would be if I could draw.

I wondered what a scene would look like with the Charlies cosplaying as Mafia.

I see Sam as the Mafia leader and Christian her right hand-man. So their pose is like this.
---> Sam probably owns a revolver and Christian a samurai sword. And yes, Sam is anything but lady-like. She sits with her legs propped up on the table with a laptop pressed against her knees and a bored look on her face as Christian whispers something into her ear.

Father Patrick is the family priest. He'll silence anyone in the Confession booth before they can go to the police. The man wields dual hand guns but in the portrait he will hold his hands in a pious prayer position with a string of rosaries wrapped round. [He is Sam's Uncle]

Then the ladies - in order of appearance Cal, Vida and Jenna. They all wield sub-machine guns.

But let's not forget femme fatale Esther - the most prized assassin of the family. She takes out anyone Christian asks her too. Anything in her hands can become a weapon. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Rina
Nice! I love it Ryver!

Alright, I've rearranged the Ooc a bit. Most of it is just a visual change but I'll lay out the biggest changes

I moved all the character sheets to my second post and have given all the NPCs a color. So far all of the TSP characters are in red but as they start to get introduced back to the group and we start learning more about them, I'll change them to yellow or green in a few cases. I also added an NPC list that I would like to work on keeping updated so we can use it as a reference of minor but important NPCs that will be reoccurring down the road. If any of you have any NPCs you would like to add there, by all means feel free to do so. All I need is a name, color and a short blurb about them.

I've added the NPC Guidelines which talks about the color system for NPCs under the General Information section and have changed one part saying that for three posts after a new NPC is used the color will be displayed.

I've finished the chapter two summary and am close to finishing chapter three. I will have it up once I can get some sleep and can edit it as necessary (a tired, 3 am mind isn't fit posting something like that).

I finished the Powers Used list (recommended by someone that is interested in joining) but looking through everything I think I left it out so when I add the summaries I'll add the list as well.

Here's hoping that the start of your week goes well and that things go smoothly as it progresses! I look forward in seeing everyone's posts!

• Love
Just wanted to check in amd see how everyone is doing on their posts. Imlook forward in seeing how things are going to progress.

Trance, we have someone interested in joining and is currently working on a character so keep an eye out either here or on Skype and once he is ready to share I'll make sure to loop you into the conversation.

Nice post @dpickle! I'll be getting a post up to edge things along either Thursday or Friday so if you haven't posted yet and like to have it included in my post please do so before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.