Unlikely Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the delay everyone. As I briefly mentioned on skype the new year hasn't been treating me well at all with the sickness that has been going around here plus the unfortunate run in with a chest cold due to that afterwards which has left me to sleeping (or at least trying) on the couch so that I can be upright and breathe easier. However things are (hopefully) looking better so and ready to get things rolling again.

I messaged Viktor on skype last week about moving things forward if he wasn't able to get on by Wednesday so that we can get things rolling again seeing that he hasn't been back since the move nor since the last message I've pushed things ahead with Tom so that the plot can move forward while moving Tom aside (but not away) so that once Viktor returns, bringing Tom back to an active state won't be a problem.

Ooo! That would be very exciting if he joined us Ryver! Skype and my PMs (both here and on the guild) is always open if he wants to discuss things or have any questions.

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Haha I've been enjoying reading the world of text thing you've made Ryver! It's interesting to see what everyone writing up. BTW, I love your new signature Ryver (and your avatar Dpickle!)

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing! I'm house sitting this week and family's house I'm watching have a drum set and a piano so this week is going to be quite a blast for me!

• Thank You
I need to make an OOC note about the newly-introduced NPC. I have somewhere I'm going with this line of plot, and as such it would be appreciated if this NPC was left to my control. If anyone has questions, please feel free to PM me and discuss the issue.

I promise, I'm going somewhere with this. ^_^

Reactions: Rina
Shall need to post soon. Keep your fingers cross I have time to GIMP tomorrow.

xDDDDDD I really hope I do. Miss having time to myself.

Gonna wait a bit for folks to post, but I definitely have enough to continue. This should get interesting.

Is it just me or are most of the people in our group kinda really wimpy.

Nope it's not you. Other than say Tom and maybe Dark!Vida because we are not fighters. Pat perhaps is the bravest of us thus far...

Frankly though I don't really think there are many brave people out there (no offense guys) and we are aiming for realism.

Last edited:
Things will get better and will be more like heros with time. It will be interesting to see how much the characters will grow especially once training starts.

That's the time I'm waiting for. I see so much potential for these characters, especially once their powers are in full bloom.

My new Creation!!

blondeblur4.png

That one isn't Vida, she was just something I felt like drawing after my Pilates class today lol

Nice! I'm glad to see that you are drawing again on the computer now that you have one. I'm excited to see what all you will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.