Unity of the Universe [Ben 10 RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last day before break is Friday so Saturday's good for me too

In the meantime I have to finish my cs before then... >~>

I've still gotta work on finishing my aliens. It's a lengthy process since I'm doin it from my phone, but I'm down.

Last edited:
Saturday for the rp is good! I'm posting my character sheet in a few minutes.

Will you still be taking new character apps even after the RP has started? I wanna make some other characters or villains later, but I wanna start off simple with an Omnitrix Wielder first.

Yes I will, KthluhuKhild.

Is there still room? I'd be willing to play a non-omnitrix bearer.

Yes, room for non-Omnitrix wielders are unlimited.

And yes, I accept character apps even after the RP has started.

It's Saturday where I am.

Name: Kaguya
Nationality: Claims to be from Earth's moon, which is referred to as 'Luna Terra' by certain records. Current residence - an unidentified, human-free meadow area in Japan.
Omnitrix Colour: Very Light Yellow
Omnitrix Position: The Omnitrix is a hairclip on the right side of her hair. The manner in which she transforms is elaborate and will be described in the roleplay.
Species: She claims to be an inhabitant from the moon. The species that fits this description most are the mythical Lunasapiens, who are nearly indistinguishable from humans when first seen.
Appearance: Kaguya looks very human. Her hair is almost white and very long. Her skin is extremely fair and her figure is a tall 1.72 metres. She is voloptous, having a D-cup. Her eyes are a shining yellow.
Her outfit may vary - from a few leaves and vines covering her, to a grand dress of sorts. Her default outfit consists of almost-white robes that veil her body, with the bottoms resembling more of a loincloth. The sleeves on this outfit are detached. She does wear spats underneath, along with bamboo-construct boots. She occasionally loses this outfit from time to time, and will improvise the environment if that happens.
Personality: Kaguya is a very eccentric individual. No one really knows what she is thinking about. She seems to be hiding something, and no one seems to be able to make her spit it out. She is willing to help Omnitrix wielders out.
History: Little is believed about Kaguya. However, she claims to be from Earth's moon, specifically, the capital of the Moon. She was a fine princess until one day, a civil war broke out, forcing her to come to Earth for refuge. It is unknown how long it has been since then, but she knows that she cannot save her planet in her current condition.
That was, until one day, while in her meadow, she sees an odd device that landed on the ground. She approaches it, before it forms a hairclip. She was curious about this device, and when she activated it, she thought she had found the key...
Skills and Abilities: She possesses a flair of charisma and beauty. She can access some sort of 'Beast Form', where she grows white rabbit ears and her eyes glow red, giving her enhanced reflexes in all areas. This is probably a species ability since this does not extend to her other forms. Kaguya can also alter her physical age to some extent in her basic form, although this does not affect anything, except for the age of the aliens she will transform into.
Equipment N/A
Role in story: Mysterious, Neutral Omnitrix Wielder
Alien Name: Box
Species: Arpiigiian Mimic. These are very akin to RPG or DnD mimics, in that they hide in their shells and ambush outsiders who enter their territories. They can survive in many environments, and love to live inside ancient temples and dungeons
Appearance: Box's favourite default shell resembles a cardboard box. By occasion, holes can pop up from the shell, allowing a white, fanged serpent to emerge from the shell. The Omnitrix emblem is on the head of the serpent.
Home Planet: Arpiigii. It is a planet with many dungeons, kingdoms, villages and whatnot. The dungeons come in many themes, shapes and sizes.
Abilities: Box's shell is durable and is near indestructable, an evolutionary trait that allows the Mimics to survive explosions and collapsing temples. The shell can transform into many things, mainly containers and other inanimate object, to blend into the surroundings. Its fangs are very sharp and painful. While you can do nothing to the shell, an opportunity to strike comes when Box emerges.

Alien Name: Chou-Cho-Cho
Species: Monarkion. They are a butterfly-like species that act like a hivemind. This sample has been mixed with unnoticeable amounts of Kaguya's own DNA, but it is enough to make the hivemind trait recessive, to prevent mind control by this species' king.
Appearance: Due to Kaguya's own abilities, Chou-Cho-Cho can come in three different forms - larval, pupal and adult. A human Omnitrix wielder can only access one of these forms depending on their age.
In her larval stage, Chou-Cho-Cho resembles a caterpillar, with black, white and yellow bands. Its default size is about the size of a Chihuahua. The Omnitrix emblem is on the head.
In her pupal stage, Chou-Cho-Cho is all sealed up in an egg-shaped cocoon with threads that cling onto other surfaces. It is a very large cocoon and is about the size of three people. The Omnitrix emblem is on the central area.
In her adult stage, Chou-Cho-Cho seems very human-like. Her shape is very akin to Kaguya's, except her hair is a very light colour between cyan and ivory, and her skin is practically ivory white. Her wings are practically that of a giant moarch butterfly. Two outstanding strands of hair emerge from her head little butterfly antannae. Her curvacious figure is barely covered by nothing but her hair and some of the remains of her pupal stage. The Omnitrix emblem appears as one of the flowers of the vines that entangle her legs.
Home Planet: Rhapatopia. It is an entire, green garden planet with giant bugs. The seas are equivalent to ponds, and are mostly freshwater with fishes the size of our planet's cetaceans, some even bigger than the blue whale.
Abilities: In her larval stage, she consumes everything in her path before spitting it out. However, she is unable to consume meat-based material as she is mainly herbivorous. She spits these substances out in the form of silk webs that entangle opponents. Consuming more substance allows growth in size
In her pupal stage, she is dormant. Nothing can be done to her. The cocoon is so durable, not even the toughest of species or materials can slice through it. If a material is tough enough to stab through, it will be de-moleculised and be repurposed to repair the cocoon. Apart from this, the cocoon cannot do anything either.
In her adult stage, she can fly at great agility. She is also capable of using her wings to cause hypnotic trances or illusions to an individual. In addition to absorbing nectar, she also sucks blood, in a similiar manner to vampires. She temporarily gains the appearance and abilities of the creature whose blood was sucked. This does not work on aliens accessed via the Omnitrix.

Alien Name: Ryuguhime
Species: Undineon. These aquatic beings inhabit underwater civilisations, and occasionally get onto land to mate.
Appearance: Ryuguhime resembles the mythical mermaids, and are pretty human-like. Her hair is long and wavy, and her ears are substituted by fin-like structures. Her body is curvacious, moreso than Kaguya, and her long, fish-like tail is of a golden hue. When her tail transforms into a pair of legs, she is near indistinguishable from a human apart from her ears. The only thing covering her body is her long, wavy hair. The Omnitrix emblem appears as a hairclip.
Home Planet: Technarcadia. While floating landmasses exist, most of the actual surface is water and very little land.
Abilities: In addition to basic swimming abilities, Ryuguhime is capable of manipulating mana not for damage, but for healing. She can also use mana to bless and enhance the capabilities of her allies. She can switch between land and aquatic modes easily. She is capable of dissipating into sea foam and reforming with ease. She can do a little magic damage, but she is better off a healer.
Others: This form was supposed to have a staff like Hecate, but the same glitch that removed her clothes no matter the form removed the staff.

Alien Name: Valravn
Species: Lupucorax. These mysterious beings are both scavengers and hunters who hunt in packs. They can do pretty well as lone wolves, however. They actually prefer to wear armour.
Appearance: Valravn has the head of a raven, a humanoid body, hands resembling raven claws, hindlegs resembling wolf feet, and a wolf tail. There are also raven wings on its back. It is mostly black, and is the only member of its species with light yellow eyes(most members have red). Valravn can act standing up or on fours. The Omnitrix emblem is on its chest.
Home Planet: Nifhlecytus
Abilities: Valravn is very fast, moreso than the rest of her kind due to lacking standard armour. With her claws and her beak, she is a very powerful hunter. Valravn is capable of flight and aviation. She can also improvise any surrounding item as a melee weapon while standing up, and can dual-wield while at that.

Alien Name: Mascot
Species: Plushnyan Bearbetta. These guys are teddy bears, both literally and metaphorically. They are peaceful people, moreso than the Geochlone Aerio, and do not like fighting.
Appearance: Mascot resembles a bear plushie - all fuzzy and such. Her hue is almost completely light yellow with golden yellow eyes. Her head is about half the size of her body, and her legs and arms are kind of stubbyShe is about 2.4 metres tall. Omnitrix emblem is on her white belly.
Home Planet: Plushn. This whole planet seems to be made from some sort of fabric. It is very soothing and bouncy like a bed.
Abilities: A simple hug from one of these gentle giants can make you feel better and also make you unwilling to fight. These gentle giants also have quite an amount of strength, and can fire blasts from their stomach. These blasts only affect those with evil intent.

Alien Name: Balloonvine
Species: Cardiospre. These jellyfish-like beings hover around forests, before landing on water surfaces for rest.
Appearance: Balloonvine resembles a Portuguese Man-O-War, except it is mostly green. The tentacles resemble thick vines, decorated with flowers and fruit. There are various air sacs on its main head, as well as a singular eye in the centre, and two others just right beside. The Omnitrix emblem is just below the singular eye.
Home Planet: Sapinda. A forest planet filled with a variety of species. It is constantly covered in an average of 30-centimetre shallow water above ground level.
Abilities: With three eyes, Balloonvine has enhanced accuracy. It can toss its seeds on the ground, allowing them to sprout into vines to entangle foes, or they can be used as explosives. Its tendrils can entangle opponents as well. Balloonvine has regenerative capabilities should it lose any limbs. This being also has levitative capabilities via the air sacs on its main body. Balloonvine speaks via telepathy, as it lacks a proper mouth.

Alien Name: Purgatory
Species: Chochinobake. These living flames live in soft, regenerative shells.
Appearance: Purgatory resembles an oriental paper lantern of the cylindrical variety, and is about the same size. It is of a white hue with a blue glow from within its translucent shell. There is a giant eye on the lantern with a mouth sticking its tongue out. The Omnitrix emblem is just below the mouth.
Home Planet: Iakoy Enma. This oriental planet is the closest to Iakoy, the Iakoy System Star.
Abilities: Purgatory can spew flames, from regular orange to hot blue. Its paper-like shell is brittle, but can regenerate very fast. Purgatory is capable of levitation, and can even use its flames to propel itself for greater speed. This living flame cannot be extinguished.

Alien Name: Marakumo
Species: Zweihander. Nothing much is known about this species. Its donor was used by someone to rid of the first Demon Lord in Arpiigii. It is a living blade.
Appearance: Marakumo resembles a giant two-handed buster sword. While its hilt is silver, its blade is gold. The sides of the hilt resemble wings. The Omnitrix emblem is on the centre of the hilt, where one would imagine a gem to be.
Home Planet: ???
Abilities: Marakumo seems to be made of a substance harder than taydenite, which is awfully rare these days. With this, its blade, while slightly blunt, can still smash through many things. It cannot move on its own. It can create powerful sonicbooms and cause Earthquakes, too.
By seperating the blade from the centre into two halves, the blade can transform into a plasma cannon, which absorbs and launches energy blasts at opponents.

Alien Name: Psycho Pulse
Species: Maryon. These doll-like beings are synthetic in nature, and were created to be natural killing machines. They drove their creators to near extinction. Any remaining members of said creators are not on the planet anymore.
Appearance: Psycho Pulse resembles a doll. A few stitches can be seen around her body. She is about 1.45 metres tall, with wavy blonde hair, golden eyes, and almost pale plastic skin. While this species usually wears clothes, she does not, revealing some frighteningly odd doll anatomy and stitches. She does have doll joints, and the devil-like tail is detachable. The Omnitrix emblem is on back of her neck.
Home Planet: Kayos X
Abilities: This species is, by nature, what one would call 'mentally unsound'. She is quite the killing machine, and feels the need to kill all on site. She can gain an obsessive attachment towards someone, and when this person gets close to someone else, they will feel the urge for murder. The devil-like tail is detachable and can morph into a dark weapon, preferably an axe. Her dark aura is so strong, Bearbettas do not dare even confront her, the brave will chicken out and flee, and magic-based beings like Incantasapiens and Anodites will feel great pain if within a ten-metre radius from her.

Alien Name: Slugbeak
Species: Cyprahirun. This species is a mere myth, and they are said to have created many different kinds of relics that have been spread across the universe. They are the fastest beings on their own planet, and they spend most of their adulthood in flight.
Appearance: Due to Kaguya's own abilities, Slugbeak can come in two forms - child and adult. A regular Omnitrix wielder can only use one.
The child form resembles a tiny snail with a cowry shell on its back, and is about the same size too. The shell is a hue of gold, and the main body, a plain silvery white. The Omnitrix emblem is on the shell area just above the head.
The adult form resembles a swallow, except the length of the bird is one metre for body, four metres for the tail and six metres for wingspan. The main body is a hue of gold, with the underbelly and face being silvery white. The Omnitrix emblem is on the chest.
Home Planet: Cypra. It is mostly water and the only land is present as rising mountains.
Abilities: In Slugbeak's child form, she is about as fast as a cheetah, contrary to her appearance. Her shell is also very sturdy, which allows her to crash through various substances. The slime underneath her body grants her the ability to scale surfaces like a snail. She is difficult to crush with pressure.
In her adult form, she is capable of flying at the speed of XLR8. Additionally, she can carry up to two people at once with her enhanced carrying strength.
She has one more ability that will be covered later. Both adult and child are capable of surviving on both water and land.
Others: Her Omnitrix does not adapt her clothes to her body, but instead, dematerialises them, even if the species needs to wear clothes, which is the case for some of her aliens.
She is based on a mythical entity of the same name.

Last edited:
Friday for me. And I guess I'll be getting to work then. Any roles needed?

Oh, and Crow, just how many characters do you have?

From what I've seen, three. Or four lol Two wielders and two plumbers.

Well we definitely need more villains, and possibly a few more plumbers.

I actually have a plumber in mind to use but I'll have to finish my CS up first >->

((Yo Crow. Message moi 'bout Radon.))

Name: Radon Cobalt. Pronounced "Rawden"​
Nationality: Earth, allegedly.
Species: Human, though he does always set of metal detectors.
Appearance: He's tall, clocking in at 6'4". He's got green eyes, and a "science gut." As he calls it. http://tsukiyonohikari.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/mad-scientist.jpg
Personality: Radon is a scatterbrained, messy, and uncoordinated genius. His intellect is most certainly of Galvan tier, though he lacks certain...formalities. While he's completely useless in a fight, his brains pull their own weight, making him a valuable asset.
History: Radon has traveled the globe extensively, and has a great many favors built up from many powerful people. And some...other things as well.
Skills and Abilities:
Equipment
Well...Not much, really. Besides his aforementioned brains, not much. Radon is a talker, not a fighter. He could talk his way out of just about anything, and because of his silver tongue, he's got a lot of sway, should he choose to lean in on something.
Role in story: Omnitrix Wielder, Plumbers, Villain or Other?Neutral with unknown motives.[/CENTER]

Last edited:
I'm gonna be editing my sheet real quick to elaborate more upon my aliens, largely for roleplay reasons.

I just got my hands on a laptop. After I smoke this bowl, I'll be able to dole out those races. Unfortunately, five of the ten won't be Original, but using my phone, it helped cut down a lot of the work.

Heyl, @Penultimate Pi I used one of your characters in one of my villains past, is that okay?

Radon accepted.

Sorry, in pain and i am using phone talk/type

Status
Not open for further replies.