Unity of the Universe [Ben 10 RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it is currently incomplete.

Name: Harmonia Iglesias
Nationality: Santa Fe, New Mexico, Earth
Species: Half human, half Sylphfiian
Appearance: Lazily drawn by me. Hair is dark blue and skin is a mid tan color. Eyes are a light blue and forehead gem is dark red. Her outfit has a dark blue jacket and blood orange shirt. Sometimes while using her powers, her skin turned light blue.
harmoniaa.png
Personality: Harmonia is very serious about her work. She acts as a mother to others as she looks after them and is quick to scold someone. She's almost always fearless and isn't afraid to resort to violence against others. However, she's still kind and a bit childish but only shows this to those she shares a deep bond with.
History: Harmonia was raised up until adulthood by her father, a human named Manolo as her mother was away on her home planet. Her mother, named Luniae, is a Sylphfiian councilwoman who met her father on a trip to earth to make peace with the human race. After the two got together, Luniae decided for the Sylphfiian reproduction ceremony (More will be explained about it in the rp) to use the DNA of herself and Manolo. From there, Harmonia was asexually created. Unfortunately, Luniae was assigned to assist in creating more treaties with other species and couldn't care for Harmonia, fearing she may neglect her. Manolo agreed to take her to earth and care for her there. Once she got older, Harmonia discovered the plumbers and more about her alien origins and decided to join them in protecting the earth and its allies.
Skills and Abilities:
-Being part Sylphfiian, Harmonia has the same abilities as all others of the species including flight, telekinesis, force fields, and other psychic powers.
-Harmonia has a basic knowledge of advance tech from her training
-She also has advance knowledge of different species from her mother's journals left behind for her and independent research
-Harmonia can pilot different types of aircrafts and vehicles
Equipment Uses a standard plumber gun for combat and a utility belt with small gadgets to defend herself.
Role in story: Elite Plumber Agent

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'll accept right after you have inserted some form of appearance.

I've added her appearance with some of my lazy art. I also changed the picture for Melanie as well as her age.

Raised the age to a legal age? Either way is fine by me. Personally I'd like more kiddos like Touko, but this is fine by me.

Alright your characters should be good for posting.

Are there any spots open? :O I would love to join this as a hero/heroine, or even a villein.

We still need those types. But omnitrix user spots are full.

Something tells me I need to remove one or more Omnitrix Wielders from the Incomplete list... If you wish to have an Omnitrix wielder role, feel free to be on standby.

Don't remove me!

I actually forgot that I completed mine when I posted that...

Reactions: Draku69
I think the only other person who's not done with their's is @GhostTown

And despite Melanie's changed age, she's still in high school I just think it'd be better like that since I like @AllThePasta 's idea of Kenny having a crush on her.

Glad you liked the idea ^^, would be an interesting thing to see and add to the RP ^^.

Reactions: Lunar-Eclipse
Something tells me I need to remove one or more Omnitrix Wielders from the Incomplete list... If you wish to have an Omnitrix wielder role, feel free to be on standby.
I can be on standby If you want me to. I will post for Raza tonight.

I can be on standby If you want me to. I will post for Raza tonight.

I'm not referring to you but please do post your application soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.