Unity of the Universe [Ben 10 RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay, I suppose. I didn't coherently follow the history, so I'll just give it a pass.

Name: Is that not obvious? My name's Leon
Nationality: Furyia
Omnitrix Colour: the hell are you talking about?
Omnitrix Position: Still don't have a clue as to what you're going on about.
Species: human born on the planet furyia.
Appearance: How do you look like?View attachment 51676
Personality: confident, high sense of honor, dedicated,
History: Well, duh. Born on furyia, got shipped to earth, been living in Texas ever since. He was visited by a galvan and given two high tech weapons for protection. And because off that, he's been unofficially inducted into the plumbers and has been locking up hostile aliens ever since.
Skills and Abilities: decent mixed martial artist, an excellent marksman, and an all around gifted armed fighter.
Equipment Well... The galvans made a pair of multi-form, multi-role weapons for him that he calls the fangs of Fenrir. One turns into any gun (except any explosive weapon like a rocket launcher or a flamethrower.) The other turns into any blade. The gun specialized fang starts off as a revolver that turns into a sawn off side by side shotgun when drawn and the bladed fang starts as a Bowie knife that turns into a masamune katana as it is drawn. Both weapons then transform from there upon verbal command and always in a steady glow of crimson light.
Role in story: unofficiall plumber
Other Information: Leon also smokes.

Hmmm...

Seems pretty fine. Accepted.

So what's the current plot and how do we begin our post? Sorry for not posting in a while by the way, I was away in another state for a while and typing a long post with my phone isn't the best for any of us.

For the time being, Omnitrix Wielders begin at their hometowns. The Omnitrix Wielders will be gathered later.

@Crow

Name: Aryn Razel
Nationality: American, raised in Wyoming.
Omnitrix Colour: Green
Omnitrix Position: Across his shoulder, like a sash.
Species: Human
Appearance:

Personality: Aryn is outgoing and friendly. He tries to be a good influence to his friends while being good friend to them. He also tries to not get mad but he will show his anger out of frustration. When you first meet Aryn, he comes off as a goofball with observant humor. He also likes to have a good time.

History: Living in the active state of Wyoming, Aryn is involved in active activites. His parents work all day, his mom comes home and cooks dinner. A normal day for Aryn is going to school then going to martial art practice, skateboards home to help with dinner. Sometimes he will go into the woods near his home to walk around in before dinner. One night while walking in the woods, Aryn looks up at the sky. Seeing the sky filled with so many stars, he feels happy to be seeing them. In the sky, something like a meteorite streaks across the sky. He closes his eyes and wishes for a more exciting life. Aryn opens his eyes to see that the meteorite is coming towards him. He dodges the object and hides behind a tall tree. Being curious, he investigates it. It doesn't appear to be a meteorite. What is this thing? He leans in to touch it and the mysterious object moves and attaches itself to Aryn's shoulder. He freaks out and falls to the ground. He messes with it trying to get it off. A strange glowing light appears from his shoulder and he presses the button. He gets up, sees nothing wrong until he sees his arm is....water? How is this possible? A month later Aryn figures out he has some strange device that lets him change into strange beings. Aliens, from outer space. How cool is that?
Skills and Abilities: trained in gymnastics, learned martial arts from a local school.

Equipment: skateboard
Weapon: none, he only uses the weapon against the user
Fill these forms up only if you are an Omnitrix Wielder.

Alien Name: Night Shade
Species: Gigalish
Appearance: (Credit goes to this user, dumbnubuzz)
Home Planet: Nocnuct
Abilities: Able to use shadows as a form of weapon. Night Shade can hide in the shadows as well, but you can tell that he is there.

Alien Name: Bullet
Species: Ferbun
Appearance:(Minus the pitchfork, credit user)
Home Planet: Burhoal
Abilities: Bullet can travel at fast speeds that seems like a breeze is blowing. Sometimes he will go so fast he will trip, not knowing his own speed.

Alien Name: Torrent
Species: Urchill
Appearance:
Home Planet:
Wavsot, Dialti
Abilities: Able to control water, more controlled near a body of water. Torrent will get tired if he uses too much water power.

Alien Name: Flameburst
Species: Hitriax
Appearance:
dpmfa008.png
[/URL]
Home Planet: Murk, Emola
Abilities: Uses fire as a weapon while in this form water will prevent him from using heat.

Alien Name: Lumos
Species: Trixian
Appearance:
Home Planet: Kalvit, Vumir
Abilities: Uses various voltages, only drawback is he has to 'recharge' his power from an electric source.

Alien Name: Trapnut
Species: Skalvin
Appearance: (credit goes to use and i do not own Skylanders)
Home Planet: Jurg, Forhies
Abilities: Using the power from the earth, this species can use enhanced strength and a magic cannon.

Alien Name: Wildcat
Species: Terrorkin
Appearance:
Home Planet:
Abilities:
This species has enhanced speed, vision, hearing, smelling, and strength. THis species can see in low lit places.

Alien Name: Mechanik
Species: Verdiac
Appearance: (I don't own Skylanders or the design)
Home Planet: Surg, Kinilik
Abilities: Uses magic to shape-shift metal into various weapons. This species carries around a small metal pole. The Verdiac cannot shape shift metal in low light or darkness.

Alien Name: Leviteer
Species: Micasork
Appearance: (I don't own YugiOh or any of the designs)
Home Planet: Diam, Penag
Abilities: Uses the power of psychokinesis to manipulate objects while also using illusions to confuse enemies.

Alien Name: Aviator
Species: Flighor
Appearance: (Dont own Yugioh or any of the designs)
Home Planet:
Abilities: Th
is species uses the power of wind to fly at fast speeds and uses its talons and wings to fight with. The Flighor cannot fly when its dark or pitch black.

Other Information: Aryn also enjoys desserts and has a pet cat named Paku.

Last edited:
All Omnitrix spots are full

It's cool, Pasta, Roxshi is one of the reserves.

Really? Sorry, took pain meds so I'm a little loopy

Lol Yeah. Like way before us.

@Eon :it's your move mr. Nightowl.

I won't accept the death of this RP. These apps have effort put into them.

I still have info and such for my character to finish. I also would like to have a plumber character who's part Sylphfiian, one of Melanie's aliens if that's alright to use.

That's good to here. Go ahead and make the Plumber too.

I'm still working on mine as well. Just taking me a bit to do because of work and such.

Melanie accepted.

Start at your home town.

I was just waiting on some other players to post (in the typical round robin sense), though I probably could concoct another post to introduce Harding.

Hmmm, I'm wondering if I should make Kenny have a crush on one of the other Omnitrix users, possibly Melanie, it would make things much more interesting, as he would be very loyal, flirty, and teasing, and would help her with anything if she asked, no matter what. Hmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.