Unity of the Universe [Ben 10 RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
changed again... hope it's ok...

Alright, just don't abuse [Unknown]. And remember to stay balanced.

I guess I will accept.

ok, thanks, i would never abuse the powers of Unknown anyway...

If your still unsure about it you could always say that Unknown can't posses others with an Omnitrix due to his own Omnitrix, or that when he does possess them it's a battle of Wills which make it harder for him to possess them the stronger their will is.

Hmmm, a 3rd Omnitrix Villain that hunts other Omnitrix weilders, that'll be interesting when he meets Draku and Kenny XD

Reactions: Draku69
Oh yeah Lmao I was just thinkin that.

Name: Jacob 'J' Harding
Nationality: Oregon, U.S.A, Earth
Species: Human
hunter_by_nemanja_s-d60il48.jpg

http://nemanja-s.deviantart.com/art/Hunter-363664232
Personality: Appears stern, square and businesslike, but knows how to be casual and caring. J's time with the Plumbers has removed any bias of aliens, but doesn't stop him from judging an individual from their actions. Jacob is upset with the nature of the Omnitrix, regarding it as something akin to weapon, given how "nobody would use it any other way". Regardless, he is willing to help those would use an Omnitrix for good will.

History:
Young Jacob was only 12 years old when his father, whom he had never even seen before, perished. The memorial held in his honor was short and concise; there wasn't even a casket to lower, just a headstone and some flowers. Though he felt he was supposed to be sad, Jacob had no idea what to feel, his discovery of an apparent father in an otherwise mundane single-parent life being something almost... silly, to him, at the time. While his mother weeped, and his younger sister cried for the sake of crying, Jacob was just still.

That all changed the instant he turned 13. Oh, Jacob still had the party and the presents- but the ultimate 'gift', granted in the midnight before, was an alien abduction. Surely, there was nothing more frightening than waking up in a bed that was not yours, greeted by a creature that definitely wasn't even the same species as you. J would still go on to regard that birthday as the worst of his life.

Jacob had a lot of take in as he grew in the years. His father was not only of an alien species, but he was also a Plumber - a member of an intergalactic peacekeeping force. He was an adept agent known for always cutting it to the last minute and still managing to pull it off. Such a claim even extended to his reproduction, as his 30th and final year of life was when he finally sought out a mate, going so far as to genetically modify himself just to be able to reproduce with a human! Such a transformation managed to at least grant him an extra ten years before he finally passed away.

Jacob himself went on to, upon his father's wishes, attend Plumber's Academy. Even as a human, his performance was something to behold, and he passed with great honors. J would proceed to operate in several campaigns, including the fight to seek out and banish the tyrannical Fremde Kaiser Zerstorer to the Null Void. His 30-year service was amazing all the while, but he would never grow in rank, out of his own will. The farthest he would ever be willing to recognize as was Official Elite Agent. J was even offered the title of Magister of Earth, something he quite firmly refused, to the mystery of his comrades.

Jacob finally retired at age 43, returning to Earth for good and getting to he his family proper again. For 3 years he lived in peace, content to live out the rest of his days without any more serious action. Fate would have it otherwise, however, as J called himself back into action at the discovery of an incident that sent 10 Omnitrix models into Earth's atmosphere.

Skills and Abilities:
Above-Average Strength
Moderate Close-Combat Knowledge [boxing, kickboxing, and wrestling]
Extensive Plumber Knowledge

Equipment:
Plumber's Badge [locator, communicator, translator, radiation detector, electric key]
Mark 12 Techadorian Multiblaster (in storage)
Civilian Combat Armor
Two Shock Pistols [blasters that create heavy kinetic pulse projectiles]
Smartphone

Role in story: Plumber Elite Agent, Former-Retired

Other Information:
  • Jacob's nature as an alien hybrid is non-apparent, as a side affect of his father's genetic modification; the nonhuman genes are regressive and inactive, but still there. If one so desired, they could activate those genes, but it would do more to detriment Jacob himself.
  • J's age and lack of action has slowed him down a bit, but he is still versatile enough to tangle with aliens on his own. Of course, it wouldn't be too hard to over-exert himself.
  • Prior to his self-appointed return to service, Jacob was engaged with Asteria, a female Kerriech in limited service with the Plumbers.
  • This roleplay needs a Grandpa Max.

I might make 1 or 2 villains, but they most likely won't appear until later on, y'know, after the first Arc.

Lol I'm satisfied with my one.

Well I don't think that just 3 villains, all of which are Omnitrix ones, will satisfy later on. Besides we need some non Omnitrix villains.

Yeah. I agree, but the Omnitrix users are filled. That leaves all new comers with other choices. Me. I'm good with my one because I have certain things planned for him as we progress. Right now he's just an underground crime lord with an Omnitrix. Lol

I thought he was one of the governments secret armies experiments? Kenny is a up and coming crime lord xD

He was lol He escapes remember? It would've been more detailed , but it's hell on a cellphone.

Aaaahhh, okay, well how did he become a crime lord?

Lol Through his super natural conditioning. As it states in his history, he was able to take control of Houston's underground lifestyle in under half a year. Hostile takeover so to speak. Lol

Aaaah okay, sorry it was really late when I read his stuff XD

Or incredibly early? Lmao

Reactions: Multi
Wow, you just kinda blew mind, now i'm going to be thinking about that for a while...

Also @Crow in the first arc are all the Omnitrix users going to have to work together or not?

I'll get started on those Villain sheets as well.

Jacob accepted.

EDIT: Omnitrix wielders will start at their home regions. The Plumbers will find them while the first arc villain strikes. And yes, they might have to work together, good or bad.

Is there any spots left for this little RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.