Unity of the Universe | Ben 10 RP | OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
While your apps can be accepted and I can rev the RP up soon....

@Sasha Bliss @Iroh there is one thing I have yet to point out - do specify the locations of any Omnitrix emblems on each alien form, especially if different series depict Omnitrix emblems on different parts of the body or if the alien has never been accessed by Ben before.
I already had that so, i don't need to change.

Zaroffians are a possibility.

Which alien are you changing for Feedback, exactly?

Alright. Go ahead.

I would like to warn you that I may disappear, as I accidentally threw my laptop across the room in a 'Theres a spider on me!' panic attack xD It seems to be working....but seeings as most laptops aren't built to be thrown, I figured I should give a warning just incase it decides to randomly die now. =^.^=

I am rather unsure of you using the abilities and physical appearance of a Galilean and slapping it on something, calling it a 'different species'. At least Digimon don't exist in this universe, so I had no qualms about you using their pics, but Galileans do.

Also, do fill ShinoTree's 'Species'.

Also, like I said, you need to clean your application up. It feels kind of messy on the bottom.

I am rather unsure of you using the abilities and physical appearance of a Galilean and slapping it on something, calling it a 'different species'. At least Digimon don't exist in this universe, so I had no qualms about you using their pics, but Galileans do.

Also, like I said, you need to clean your application up. It feels kind of messy on the bottom.
With the Galilean that was a mistake all the editing I must have mixed things up fixing it now

I believe I fixed everything can't wait for the IC

I believe I fixed my CS

My week has been very intense, so it is likely that I will post on Saturday, because I'm rewarding myself with an early rest on Friday after all these damn all-nighters.

The week was not kind to me, good thing it will end soon.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This week is also not kind to me.

I can only do minor posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.