Unity of the Universe | Ben 10 RP | OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
gdgd

Since I read through what the History and stuff had to offer already, accepted.

Yes you can. We still have seven vacancies for such roles.
also when will this start if my character is accepted that would be 5, i know you wanted 10 but why not start with the 5

Where does he live, exactly?

You have 6 of Ben's aliens. That's one too much.

This is AU, as such, the Andromedans were never really added to the Codon Stream due to the lack of that one event. Without a good reason, I can't allow Andromedan aliens.

Also, remove the parenthesis present.

Where does he live, exactly?

You have 6 of Ben's aliens. That's one too much.

This is AU, as such, the Andromedans were never really added to the Codon Stream due to the lack of that one event. Without a good reason, I can't allow Andromedan aliens.

Also, remove the parenthesis present.
Which one is an andromedan alien

There are two - Water Hazard and Armadrillo. In the show, they along with 3 others are classified as 'Uncatalogged DNA Samples' because beings external to the Milky Way Galaxy were never catalogged.

There are two - Water Hazard and Armadrillo. In the show, they along with 3 others are classified as 'Uncatalogged DNA Samples' because beings external to the Milky Way Galaxy were never catalogged.
Ok changing them now

I was trying to be helpful, and typed up a long-ass explanation as to which aliens you meant and why, and then you answered before I could post and be helpful XD

made the changes

Terraexcava is an Andromedan Planet.

Changed it

The error is still present.

Additionally, you have not specified the hometown of your character anywhere in the application.

While your apps can be accepted and I can rev the RP up soon....

@Sasha Bliss @Iroh there is one thing I have yet to point out - do specify the locations of any Omnitrix emblems on each alien form, especially if different series depict Omnitrix emblems on different parts of the body or if the alien has never been accessed by Ben before.

While your apps can be accepted and I can rev the RP up soon....

@Sasha Bliss @Iroh there is one thing I have yet to point out - do specify the locations of any Omnitrix emblems on each alien form, especially if different series depict Omnitrix emblems on different parts of the body or if the alien has never been accessed by Ben before.
Ok I will but only on the aliens I have in common with Ben right

Status
Not open for further replies.