Unity of the Universe | Ben 10 RP | OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for answering my questions =^.^=

I have another one(I'm sorry DX). Are all our characters going to be starting in the same area? Or is something going to happen to draw them together? I'm just asking, because so far, out of the three forms, everyone is of a different nationality.

Also, do you have any set plot or antagonist? ^.^

1. We start the RP at our home areas. The Plumbers will try to bring us together.

2. Yeah, I have a planned plot of sorts. The antagonist's physical description is still being considered, but I've already prepared his motivations and personality.

Okay :3
Would it be ok to have a character like Kevin? Not his species, but like....criminal-y? Just checking =^.^=

Okay :3
Would it be ok to have a character like Kevin? Not his species, but like....criminal-y? Just checking =^.^=

I have no objections to that.

4377f160042c68362fb27edd4dda22b3.jpg

Name:
"My name? It's Jane, Jane Doe....I believe that is what the humans call unknowns is it not? Well fine, if you really must know I am known as Sapphire, though, most people I meet seem to call me 'ow'."
Her name is Sapphire Weston.
"I believe your human cultures claim it to be rude to ask a girl her age. However, I am Seventeen."
"It feels as though your lifespan just shortened a considerable amount, did you notice that as well?"
Nationality:
"Ah, I believe you humans refer to it as 'Tokyo'? I was sent there as a child, so I don't remember anything of my homeworld....oh...right...I'm not suppose to tell you human's that there are other species in the universe am I?"
Species: "I'm my own person, unique. You could search countless galaxies and not find another like me, and I pride myself in this matter...wait why is a magazine reporter asking such a question? Are you a Plumber?"
Sapphire is a genetically created cross-breed of a Vladat, Human, and an Ectonurite. She claims neither as her heritage, and simply refers to herself as 'unique' when asked.
Appearance:
"I am fairly certain you are not blind."
Sapphire has pale skin, red eyes, and blonde hair. She is semi-short, though she is not tall enough to be classified as 'average' she isn't far below that mark. Her outfit consists of a black dress, though the bottom and front are shredded turning it into more of a top with a built in cape than anything else, black panties, and black and grey striped thigh high stockings, though she never wears shoes of any sort, claiming them to be uncomfortable. Her right arm is bandaged just above the wrist, covering up the digits 00, in a red shade.
Personality:
"I am amazing. Is there really any other way to describe me?"
Sapphire is a bit self centered, and not much of a people person. Often upon first meeting someone she will attack them(which explains why she thinks people call her 'ow'). She isn't the brightest, though it's not like she can't be intelligent, she simply doesn't care to. She views most 'authority' as her enemy, and those who stir up chaos her allies, however even with these views she will never help anyone unless she gains something from it and will gladly help anyone willing to pay. She is often seen eating something, as her attempt at controlling her natural Vladat hunger for life energy. Her biggest flaw, is she is a germaphobe, and hates anything being dirty or 'gross' looking, however, she is also a slob, though a clean one.
History:
"I do not feel inclined to tell a stranger my life story, though it is greatly amusing to have a fan, even if you are going to die today."
Seventeen years ago on Anur Transyl a group of scientists decided to try and restore the Vladat's. This attempt required the dna of a Human, and a Vladat. At first everything was going great, and seemed to be working perfectly fine. But after subject 00 was 'born' it was discovered that another species dna had somehow gotten mixed in as well. They deemed 00 a failure, and began work on developing subject 01, but were discovered before they could complete the project, ending in their lab being destroyed. Subject 00 had been rescued from the angry villagers by one of the scientists, and sent to earth. Said scientist found a human home, and left her on their doorstep. She grew up here miserably for five years, not that it wasn't a good life but she simply wasn't happy with the boring-ness of it. It was then she first noticed that she had these 'abilities', and killed her parents before escaping the house to live life on the wild side. She fell into some bad crowds, and finally found herself happier, but it still wasn't good enough. After another five or so years of her life, she discovered that there were more people like her, well not exactly like her but similar. These people showed her the life she was missing, intergalactic thief. She loved her new life, and was happier than ever. She eventually found herself to be a highly wanted criminal, and this only furthered to fuel her happiness. Recently she has returned to earth, with the goal of getting her hands on some plumber tech to sell to an organization who chose to keep their name hidden.
Skills and Abilities:
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Agility
Enhanced Speed
Sharp Fangs
Energy Absorption
Bat Transformation
Intangibility(only while in her bat form)
Equipment:
Plumbers Badge ~ though it has long since been deactivated, if one doesn't pay close attention it may fool them.
Small ship ~ Her certain occupation requires her to be able to get around to other planets and such, so she has a small ship she once stole from a plumbers base, it's nothing fancy and doesn't have weaponry, but it's great for what she needs it for, which is basically just living quarters(the entirety of the ship is covered in various bits of clothing, food, and other such things a person needs to survive, though other than this it is kept clean and sparkly) and travel.
Sword ~ This item is mostly left on her ship, as she claims it to be simply 'sentimental' rather than a sword meant for combat....in reality, it is sealed in it's sheathe by a chain of odd material that seems to be indestructible, making drawing the sword impossible.
Role in story: Tends to work for whoever pays the most, or does high risk robbery-type jobs such as stealing high tech gear from plumbers and other organizations.

Other Information:
Complete. please let me know if anything needs changed/fixed/added
Also, her dominant species is Vladat, which is why she only has the one ability of ectonurites, however she also doesn't have the full capabilities of a Vladat, as I didn't want her to seem too overpowered =^.^=

We've got a vampire infestation here!

Can't wait to see how she'll react to Alucard. Because vampire aliens. Your character is good to accept.

Beware earthlings, the vampires have sensed your delicious life energy. XD

I'm not entirely sure how she would react....would certainly be interesting. =^.^=

9izRpK7.png
TIrTPU0.png

"So, you think you can dance?"

Name:
Anne Frank

Nationality:
Doloria, Lolitia, Humbertopia
Humbertopia is an odd planet with an 8-shaped planetary revolution where it revolves around the Anur System and the Litera System in said manner, effectively meaning that it has two suns. This planet is neighbours with and has good relations with the Holmans of Litera Conandale.
Humbertopia's current setting can be likened to Victorian Ages on Earth. This planet's spacecraft is akin to Leonardo Da Vinci's concepts of spacecraft. This spacecraft can only travel to nearby planets and celestial bodies.

Species:
Nabokovic.
Females of this race tend to appear more dainty and petite. This is due to an evolutionary adaptation where males prefer more petite females. Males tend to be rather huge but females are generally tiny.

Appearance:
She is only 1.35 metres in height and appears very human. She looks like a doll, and underneath her clothes, this becomes more apparent as you can see that she has doll joint-like markings and a few stitched scars.

Personality:
Nabokovic females are seen to be sweet, dainty and innocent. But Anne Frank, oh Anne Frank... she acts like she's a teacher in Plumber School! Which she is when she's not on the job. It is said that she is so strict, only Magister Panthro, said to be the 'Calmest, Smartest, Appoplexian ever', can confront her.
Of course, at first sight, this may seem like an exaggeration, but her 'special hell training' is sure to wear you out. Her underlings are afraid of her despite her sweet smile, due to her over-the-top exercises and drills.

She actually cares about her underlings, and veterans actually say that.

History:
Anne Frank's history is rarely mentioned, but it was said that she was a noble back on Humbertopia who decided to attend Plumber School to become a Plumber. Her strict but loving nature allowed her to rise up the ranks during her work, and she became a teacher at Plumber School before officially becoming a Magister.

Skills and Abilities:
Nabokovics are naturally gifted with berserking melee weapon capabilities and the ability to frighten others.
Anne Frank has great CQC and combat capabilities
She is said to have pretty great plans.
She has knowledge about numerous species across the galaxy, and possibly other galaxies.

Equipment:
She is equipped with a device that can switch between energy axe and laser rifle.
The obligatory Plumber Ship goes here.
She has a pre-prepared "Annefrankdroid', to make up for her... shortcomings, for the lack of a better word.

Role in story:
Plumber - Magister

Other Information:
Never call her Anne or Frank.
She is somewhat stubborn.

BopyZUy.png

yande-re-301520-cleavage-dress-see_through-sujka-thighhighs-unleashed.jpg

Name
: Capri Storm. Her species does not generally use surnames, so she merely adopted one from an earth comic she had read.
Nationality: Capri is from the planet Alberonn, district seven. Alberonn is less of a planet, and more of a city, as the entirety of the planet is covered in buildings and constructs. The dominant species being Oliarins, a technologically advanced species that are identical to humans, though the entirety of this species is male.
Species: Neoarlin, a species similar to the Oliarin, except they are more like living computers, the Oliarins view them as property.
Appearance: Capri has red eyes, pale skin and long blonde hair. Under her right eye she has a little star mark. For clothes, she wears a bare minimum, though this is less of a fashion choice and more the only way she can be 'modest' and still be able to use her abilities. Her usual choice is a see-through babydoll lingerie, though the part that cover her breasts is a solid white, pink silk panties, and black thigh-high stockings.
Personality: Capri is extremely shy and easily embarrassed, a fact that many take advantage of. Aside from this, she is a girl who always follows the rules, and tries to be helpful to those around her.
History: Capri was born in an upper district of Alberonn, however she wasn't like most in that she wanted to experience the wonders of the universe. When she was old enough she left, with plans to join the plumbers. She quickly rose to the top of her class, and was even told by some of the instructors that she would make a great plumber, unfortunately, she hasn't been able to pass any of the combat tests, as her opponents always take advantage of her biggest flaw, mostly by commenting on her outfit causing her to collapse in an attempt to cover herself with her arms.
Skills and Abilities:
Digital Projection ~ As seen in the image, she can make holographic images, this has many uses, none of them for battle.
Enhanced intelligence ~ Much like species such as the Galvans and Cerebrocrustations, except with her species the intelligence comes more from an internet-like database they all share.
Solid Projection ~ Different from her digital projection in the fact that the object she projects act's like the real thing would, such as a laser gun actually firing a laser or a sword actually being sharp. This skill is rare among her species, as one must know every detail of an object for it to work, and many feel it a waste of time to learn.
Equipment: None.
Role in story: Plumber in training.
Other Information:
~Her species all have the same weakness: too much 'interference' between her and the outer world makes her abilities stop working, meaning she can't wear too much, or too thick of clothes.
~She has to focus for her abilities to work, so needless to say: when she's in a state of embarrassment they don't work.

Kind of confused about her race description. Are they like a synthetic species or a natural species that functions as a hivemind?

I guess we could really use a hivemind race in the RP.

I guess I'll ask the questions related to 'what if an Omnitrix wielder turns into one of these babies' when said event actually occurs.

Your character is acceptable. Have fun working under Anne Frank!

They are a synthetic species of sorts, but also a natural one, if that makes any sense at all. They can't be classified as a hivemind, since each has their own separate personalities and thought process. Not all knowledge gained is in this 'shared database', its more or less like each person has their own, but others can 'hack' and steal info, or they can willingly allow others to download that information, and on her homeworld nobody really minds sharing, so other species see them as all connected.

As for what would happen if a omnitrix wielder turned into one, they would end up with all the knowledge currently in the database of whatever Neoarlin the omnitrix's dna sample came from. Since this would also include all the memories of that said Neoarlin, the odds of the omnitrix wielder forgetting about being an omnitrix wielder and thinking they are the neoarlin are pretty high.

And I'm sure Capri will survive, she is the top of her class after all...well, except for in the combat drills. xD

4rytd4.jpg

Name: Jade
Nationality: Washington, United States, Earth. No specific City.
Species: Human
Appearance: Short, slim build, fair skin, black hair, emotionless purple eyes. She most often wears a simple dress of white and black shades, and heels. She wears a pair of fingerless gloves, both of which extend almost to her shoulders
Personality: Jade is, as described by others: "an emotionless b**ch." She does not care about much, and would just as soon put an arrow through a puppy as a a criminal, and would not show even a hint of regret...or anything else.
History: Jade was born in a small town of washington, but her parents couldn't support a child, so they dropped her off in the middle of a forest. While many would bet against the child's survival, she actually fared well, as a pack of wolves treated the child as one of their own. When she was seven, she heard some voices, and followed them stumbling upon a group of hunters. She followed them around for a few days, teaching herself how to speak like they were. There was a gunshot, and a loud yipping, and something in the girl snapped. She snuck into the camp at night while they were sleeping, and exacted revenge for the fallen wolf. After which she took one of the hunters bows and taught herself how to use it. After a couple years passed, she was wandering throughout the forest and she saw a strange creature...she proceeded to shoot it in the face. While examining it's corpse she found a strange device(plumbers badge), this is how she discovered aliens. By killing a plumber. She was apprehended by more plumbers later that day, and brought to a holding facility, though after explaining that she had merely shot at an unknown creature who had invaded her territory, they let her go. Since then she has occasionally worked as a bounty hunter for the plumbers, though they are still trying to get her to bring her targets back alive.
Skills and Abilities:
Archery ~ Self taught, has never missed her target.
Stealth ~ Taught by wolves. Almost like a ninja.
Equipment:
Bow ~ While at first she had an ordinary bow, she now has a specialty bow made with alien tech. It is black, folds up, and the bowstring is nothing more than a thin line of energy.
Arrows ~ She has exactly 12 black arrows, each fitted with a armor-piercing tip.
Quiver ~ Obviously carrying 12 arrows around would be a pain without one. It is black.
Role in story: Unofficial Plumber/Bounty Hunter

Other Information: I have another character in mind(that is male), but I am slightly confused about the limit... Are we allowed 4 non-omnitrix characters and one omnitrix character? or just four altogether?

Last edited:
Dang lots of non-omnitrix wielders

By one person.

We do need more non-Omnitrix Wielders in addition to Omnitrix Wielders anyways. It's just like how Autobots could get help from humans in various aspects.

I'll look over Jade in a bit.

And yes, the 4-character limit does not include Omnitrix Wielders.

If you think about it, there actually isn't that many yet :p in the show there were entire planets of populated non-omnitrix wielders to one ben and one albedo, so about.......40 zillion non-wielders(probably more) to two wielders. xD

I guess I'll change Touko's character traits just to make sense out of some things. I've been thinking of doing this for a while.

By Friday, I will prepare for the Feb 14 update.

I think a little group could verk. Group of 3 and all. Then we can wait for others to roll in after starting. When do you all want to start this RP? If the majority answer is 'ASAP', I'll start as soon as Sasha and I complete our apps.

I'm ready whenever =^.^=

*Flicks self on nose for forgetting my whiskers*

You guys can start, I will try to have my char up by Wednesday, just busy with stuff and annoying business things.

Jade's picture is broken. It was OK a second ago.

Reuploaded it using tinypic hopefully it works for you now =^.^=

Status
Not open for further replies.