Unity of the Universe | Ben 10 RP | OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I guess when we start is just a case of who completes their app as soon as possible.

I guess we do need a bounty hunter in this RP, and better if said bounty hunter... blends in.

I could comment about her personality but I guess it'll be easier to express in the RP.

She isn't underpowered or overpowered in any way so she'll be accepted for now.

"Albedo, what have you done?"

"My masterpiece. For the First Thinker, I'm surprised you've never thought of this."

"I would never think of such! Such things and the Omnitrix are meant to be seperate from each other!"

UNITY OF THE UNIVERSE

Ten meteorites fell from the very skies, onto our Earth. A lucky ten, you being one of them, have discovered one of the sites. Curious, you approach it, only to find an odd sphere.

The sphere opens, revealing a device that latches onto you. You press it and find that you have transformed into something. Something very... alien...

Only time can tell what your fate will be from now on. What is this odd device? What is your destiny?​

Basic Iwaku Rules apply
Each person starts with ten Omnitrix aliens. If you want additional ones, drop me a message ONLY after you have used all ten.
Only five of your ten aliens are allowed to be aliens Ben has used. I prefer originality, really.
Absolutely no canon characters will appear unless I say so. Even if I do say so, NO PLAYING THEM
Other characters who are not Omnitrix wielders can be any species, canon or custom.
Excluding Omnitrix wielders, you can have up to four characters.
You do not have to acquire the Omnitrix in the classic 'found meteorite crash' method.

Notes:

This Alternate Universe does have Plumbers.
I might include an equivalent of the Forever Knights, but without the presence of their main motivation...

Omnitrix-related Notes:

In prior incarnations of this RP, different Omnitrices had different rules(e.g. one times out and the other doesn't) so I'll have to justify this.
Omnitrices don't time out normally, much like in Alien Force. They will only time out if your character is defeated.
You can choose if 'accidental transformations' can occur.
The Omnitrices have an 'Evolution' function much like the Ultimatrix, due to Albedo's 'final touches'. It is somewhat buggy, so it does indeed time out and stop functioning until a recharge after using this function.
Albedo's touches also included a 'Fusion Function', where two seperate Omnitrix Wielders could fuse... or something. It'll be explained when we actually need to.

Applications
Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Is that not obvious?
[b]Age[/b]: Keep it realistic
[b]Gender[/b]: Duh.
[b]Nationality[/b]: What town, country and planet do you come from? If your planet is non-canon, give a little trivia.
[b]Omnitrix Colour[/b]: Omnitrix wielders only. No repeat colours.
[b]Omnitrix Position[/b]: Omnitrix Wielders only. It's not limited to your wrist. Be creative!
[b]Species[/b]: Unless you have a valid reason or my permission, Omnitrix wielders MUST be human. If this species is non-canon, provide a little trivia. If this species is canon and unnamed, leave it as whatever the Wiki says and we can think of a name together.
[b]Appearance[/b]: How do you look like?
[b]Personality[/b]: Feel free to make it brief
[b]History[/b]: Well, duh.
[b]Skills and Abilities[/b]:
[b]Equipment[/b]: Well...
[b]Role in story[/b]: Omnitrix Wielder, Plumbers, Villain or Other?
[spoiler=Omnitrix Aliens]
Fill these forms up only if you are an Omnitrix Wielder.

[b]Alien Name[/b]: Duh. Also, copy this sub-app ten times for obvious reasons.
[b]Species[/b]: If non-canon, provide trivia.
[b]Appearance[/b]: If it's a canon species, well, try to make it distinct a little.
[b]Home Planet[/b]: Where does your alien come from? Give some trivia.
[b]Abilities[/b]: What can your alien do?
[b]Ultimate Form Appearance[/b]:
[b]Ultimate Form Abilities[/b]:

[/spoiler]

[b]Other Information:[/b]

Woo! Beat that, Feburary 14th Updates.

Should I start the IC? With just two people?

Alright. I'm setting the IC tomorrow.

If you read(or remembered) the rules, you might not have to redo a good deal of your application.

But yeah, do read the rules again and redo the major portion that does not follow.

If you read(or remembered) the rules, you might not have to redo a good deal of your application.

But yeah, do read the rules again and redo the major portion that does not follow.
well crap time to choose favorites, between my aliens.

Ok my last four aliens are now oc's pictures provided, and I added a pic to my first oc, being the first alien

Can I still create an omnitrix user
considering there's only three at the moment, there are seven available slots left, so I would say you should be able to =^.^=

Ok my last four aliens are now oc's pictures provided, and I added a pic to my first oc, being the first alien

gdgd

Since I read through what the History and stuff had to offer already, accepted.

Can I still create an omnitrix user
Yes you can. We still have seven vacancies for such roles.

kilik_colo_by_poukis6.png

Name: Kojo Maxwell or K.J. for short
Nationality: African-American.
Omnitrix Colour: Omnitrix is grey and purple
Omnitrix Position: on his face in the form of glasses (May revamp this cause can easily be stolen)
Species: Human
Appearance:
Personality: K.J is a fun loving daredevil with a witty and sarcastic personality. He is not afraid to take risks and is
incredibly intelligent for his age. Growing up in a rough neighborhood had taught him how to think on his feet and be self
reliant. He does have a phobia of spiders, and spider related aliens and doesn't like being underwater
History: K.J. lives in Brooklyn and is the only son of a middle class family his father is a cop and his mother is a homemaker, when his parents
fell asleep he'd roam the streets and have fun just causing trouble and running around. In Brooklyn NY he made a few enemies and he had his share of fights but nothing major one day after witnessing gang activity he was
caught by some gang members. K.J. tried to use humor to get himself out of the situation but settled on throwing a milkshake in the gang leaders face hitting the lights and running. While running he tripped over a package in an alleyway and something merged with his glasses bonding with him, and he fell hitting some button that caused him to transform into a tiny alien. That day changed his
life
Skills and Abilities: Lockpicking, free-running or parkour, dancing
Equipment: Well... he has a lock picking tool that comes in handy, and a police baton (the ones that close up), and handcuffs
Role in story: Omnitrix Wielder

Alien Name: Sound-bite.
Species: Sonorosian
Appearance: K.J's echo echo is red and black.
Omnitrix symbol is on his right leg
Home Planet: planet Sonorosia
Abilities: He can scream at ultrasonic frequencies, capable of overloading machinery and stopping projectiles in mid-flight; he can also use echolocation; and channel vibrations to enhance his power and transmit sound waves through speakers. He used to speak with a very high-pitched and tinny voice, but became slightly lower, he also has the ability to duplicate himself
Ultimate Form Appearance:
Omnitrix symbol on right leg
Ultimate Form Abilities: He can now shoot sonic screams and sonic waves from discs, which are situated on many parts of his body, that can be thrown and controlled. He also has the power to levitate on air, which makes him one of the most powerful ultimate forms.

Alien Name: R.T.S (Return To Sender)
Species: Conductoid
Appearance:
Omnitrix symbol on shoulder
latest
Home Planet
: Teslavorr
Abilities:
RTS has the ability to absorb and redirect any kind of energy, including mana. This ability is refined to the point that he can redirect energy at near-point-blank range. He absorbs energy through the conductors on his antennae, tail, and fingers.
He can use stored energy to generate electrical charges, which can be used as ranged attacks or to empower his punches. He can also fire energy balls by joining his fingers.
He has enhanced agility and jumping abilities. He can run quickly on power lines.
He has enhanced strength, and can fly by projecting energy behind him like a jet engine.
Feedback is also able to stretch the plugs on his head, hips, and hands for more range.
Ultimate Form Abilities:

Alien Name: ShinoTree
Species: Photosyntith
Appearance:
Omnitrix symbol is on forehead
latest
Home Planet: Planet Gorma
Abilities: Stretch, regenerate, sharp metallic appendages in the shape of shuriken, stronger in sunlight
Omnitrix symbol is on stomach
Petaldramon2.jpg
Ultimate Form Abilities: Faster regeneration, can spew out vines that entangle opponents, acid secretion, strong body

Alien Name: Howlfist
Species: beowulfian
Appearance:
Omnitrix symbol is on right fist
latest
Home Planet: Neklon
Abilities: Increased speed and agility, strength, and fighting capability hydraulic powered punches capable of taking down much larger opponents
Omnitrix symbol is on left fist
latest
Ultimate Form Abilities: same as normal state, but no more hydraulic power punches but gains the ability to vibrate which enhances strikes and can vibrate and become intangible temporarily

Alien Name: Bad-Bunny
Species: Hoppian
Appearance:
Omnitrix symbol is on chest

latest
Home Planet: Carotam
Abilities: Agile, powerful legs, causes bad luck to anyone in its vicinity
Omnitrix symbol is on tail
latest
Ultimate Form Abilities: slower then original form, but much larger body with great defense can cause bad luck for specific
opponents with greater degree of destruction

Alien Name: Ice Ice Baby
Species: Polar Manzardill
Appearance:
Omnitrix symbol is on back
ben_10_omniverse_articguana_by_flutterfly34-d7df5v2.jpg
Home Planet
: planet X'Nelli
Abilities:
Ice Ice is capable of firing a long-range freeze ray that isolates targets in ice on contact, cold enough to freeze molten lava. The ray can create an icy path that he can skate across in a snowboard-like fashion, can use his breath as a means of quickly hovering himself (along with anyone holding on to him) across the ground.
Can survive in any sub-freezing temperatures and can also has the ability to breath underwater.
Omnitrix symbol on chin
latest
Ultimate Form Abilities:
Ultimate Ice Ice is capable of firing a long-range freeze ray that isolates targets in ice on contact.
Ultimate Ice Ice can shoot large columns of ices from his cannons, and propel himself across the ground with their force.

Alien Name: Pyrosaur
Species: firasaurian
Appearance:
Omnitrix symbol is on flamethrower arm
34yrxg5.png
Home Planet: Fira
Abilities: strong claws, lizard like healing ability, strong tail, can shoot concentrated blasts of heat, fireproof
Symbol is on their shoulders
shinegreymon_burst_mode_by_erashah.jpg
Ultimate Form Abilities: same as normal form just much hotter and is always emitting fire can shape it into weapons and can reach temperatures close to the sun

Alien Name: EarthQUAKE
Species: Gian
Appearance:
Omnitrix symbol is on waist
latest
Home Planet: planet Marbro
Abilities: He has an invulnerable rock armor that protects him from most kinds of damage; has the ability to slam the ground and cause tremors. Great strength and can gather earth to increase strength control over the earth such as raising pillars of earth and creating sink holes.
Omnitrix symbol is on left knee
5552a.jpg
Ultimate Form Abilities: Shedding its rocky exterior to show it was actually a being of nuclear energy. Loses earth based abilities but keeps the some of the physical strength and can fire blasts of nuclear energy. Can survive in any environment even space, living nuclear energy invulnerable to being burned or frozen. Has a humanoid form

Alien Name: Zom
Species: Zarian
Appearance:
Omnitrix symbol is on left foot

Home Planet Zotar
Abilities: Zombird can move at great speeds (not like xlr8 much slower but fast like 60 mph). Not indestructible but doesn't feel pain. Enhanced Endurance and stamina. Can hit intangible or ghost like enemies like ghostfreak with energy sphere it fires from its mouth, it also has sharp claws
df7503a4f4d2c24a32ee3367d28c4a5f.jpg

Ultimate Form Abilities: Same as original but additional powers include density control to glide on air and gun can fire necroplasmic energy that hits ghostly or intangible enemies can also see ghostly or invisible enemies. Increased strength

Alien Name: Heavy G
Species: Galilean
Appearance:
Omnitrix symbol is on left forearm
latest

Home Planet: Keplorr
Abilities: He has the ability to control gravity to manipulate the weight of objects, motion of objects, or slam them down to the ground with ease.
He can make matter or energy orbit around him whenever he retracts his limbs, giving himself the appearance of a planetoid sphere.
He can manipulate his own gravity in order to levitate.
Heavy G possesses enhanced strength.
He has enhanced durability, and can survive in a vacuum.
Symbol is on the middle planetoid
latest

Ultimate Form Abilities:
Ultimate Heavy G can control gravity to manipulate weight of objects, motion of objects, or slam them down to the ground with ease. Ultimate Heavy G can make matter or energy orbit around him.
He can also manipulate his own gravity in order to levitate, his three smaller orbiting planetoids also have gravikinesis.
Being made of rock, plus his naturally large size, Heavy G has enhanced strength and durability.
The long, pointy mountain peaks on his head and arms could easily be used as a sharp weapon.

Other Information:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.