Unite: The Harvest

Landion almost cried when he saw Liana. Picking her up gently, he held her in his arms trying to pass some of his energy over to her. As much as he tried to keep the tears back, he couldn't. Sobbing helplessly, he thought to himself how okay this way. If she was going to die, at least it'd be in his arms and not at the hands of that Emperor.

Erebus whistled to himself as Everest came into the throne room and stood in the corner. "Good to see you're okay, little brother. I knew that infernal contraption would die, though. But, I know how much it meant to you," he said to him sighing softly, "Don't worry. I'll get you a new pet." Hopping off his throne, he straightened his cuffs and smoothed back his hair in the mirror, and when Helies burst in he smiled and turned to him and Jody. "Welcome! I'm glad you both came back to visit! Although, it's quite rude to kill other people's soldiers as guests. Quite rude, indeed. Though, I and my brother forgive you. Hopefully, you understand.....don't you?"

Jody's temper really got the best of her sometimes. "Oh, right and it's just sooooooo the thing to do these days to ruin millions of lives, torture your own people, -and- then go to an alternate universe just to kidnap and nearly- kill an Empress." She flared,really pissed off. She typed in her data pad, somehow managing to transfer everyone to the Avion Crystal, where Landion was crying over his near-dead Empress! Without a thought, she used her instincts and slammed Erebus onto a chair, tilting it back to let it touch the crystal, even as she made chains that had once held Liana, wrap themselves around Erebus tightly against the Avion Crystal. "Now the greatest theory of all gets to take place." She said, making herself not look over at Kyle, who was guarding Liana and Landion, but looking very very tired....... as if all he wanted to do was go to sleep, and maybe not wake up.~

"You know, Erebus, there was always one thing I have wanted to tell you ever since I met you......GOODBYE!!!!!" Helies jerked the Avion on as it was hooked up to a bunch of other machines and set it to reverse DNA fusion and watched as it attempted to take away all of Liana's genes from his body. At first, it didn't seem to do much, but suddenly, the strength of the Zialon began to emerge through and break into Erebus body!

Erebus yelled in pain as the Avion absorbed his DNA, and mananged to say something to Helies, "I .........admire your chivalry.......To go.....at all risks......to keep your brother.....alive. If you.....see my father.......tell him.......goodbye for me........"

For the first time in his life, Helies felt guilty to be tearing apart an already dying family. But he knew it had to be done. Erebus had chosen this, and therefore had to pay for it. As much as he wanted to watch him die, he couldn't anymore and walked over to Kyle and turned his head out of respect, remembering what his mother had told him when he was a child. "Even your enemies deserve and ounce of respect. Never celebrate someone's death...."

Liana didn't seem to be getting any better as the affects reversed, but she did look a little more stable as time went by. Kyle on the other hand, was losing a lot of blood at an alarming rate..."Well......we seemed to have accomplished this mission...... what happens now?" He asked in a dazed, tired voice. He kept staggering, having to support himself by hanging onto the wall to keep from collapsing right there. But eventually he had to sit down, his legs folded under him and he closed his eyes. Kyle was tired, he wanted to sleep without worrying about anything for once... Was that too much to ask for?

Everest walked in to see his brother's carcass. He moaned sadly, sounding much more like a gurgling noise, and walked over to Erebus as he began to disentegrate as well.

Landion looked up about to practically charge at Everest when a blinding light came through the Avion pulling it through, as well as Landion, Braun, Gazdreveg, who had been fighting with the Resistance, and Liana, leaving the rest to go calm the masses below them.

Dr. Fujisawa did nothing as they came crashing through, but looked up as he saw the Avion was in the room, as well sitting next to the Zialon. He removed his glasses and walked up to the new Crystal. "My son....built this?.........I guess it not want to stay in Ulterius........." Sad to have known deep in his heart that his only child was now gone, the elderly man had the Interns pick up Liana as he sat down beside the twin crystals talking heart broken, "He did......so many things.....I not proud of. Killed and tortured many innocent people.......along with raping and drugging Empress.........."

Landion looked up furiously having found this out, but when he saw the look on Dr. Fujisawa's face, he knew there was no sense in getting hot-blooded at a time like this. Braun and Gazdreveg left quietly while the scientist mourned, and Landion sat there on the floor, wondering when it was best to speak.

After a long silence the doctor finally stood up to try and revive Liana, motioning for Landion to follow. "I have what she needs......along with 2 Crystals, she be better in no time........" Pulling out a sharp needle, he injected her and stood back and watched as the power from the Crystals in the other room, worked with the serum to heal her........

Helies was pretty much going ballistic at the sight! "WHAT THE---- THEY FREAKIN LEFT WITHOUT US!!!!!" Looking around quickly, he went through different drawers and cabinents trying to find something, anything to help his brother. "I know Erebus had this healing stuff! It used to heal him in seconds whenever he used it! JODY HELP ME!!!!!"

Oh eek! Why did she always have to be by herself when male-tempers flared up!? Jody silently cursed Landion and the others for doing that, but she went ahead and got busy searching everywhere in the lab!

"Helies... come here.." Kyle's voice was really faint. He'd expected the others to leave them behind. After all, they -weren't- important. Only the Empress had been and she'd been rescued.

Jody pulled out a flask of gold liquid that read on the side "All wound-purpose healing liquid. One swallow per injured person.." She grinned, and walked over, pouring the liquid in a cup and handing it to Helies. "They probably only left because they were too worried to stay. Besides... those handy data-pads of yours will transport you back to Dark World in no time, if that's where you both want to go. Make Kyle drink that liquid, and he'll be fine." She said, typing in her own datapad before rushing back to Maverick to tackle him to the floor!

Liana was given the injection and winced in her sleep, which was really a good sign for someone in a coma! Hours passed, and she finally opened her eyes, amazed to realize where she was. She sat up quickly, but regretted the movement...... "Is it......over?" She asked, staring at Landion and Dr. Fujisawa mostly.

Landion hugged Liana gently, tears coming out of his eyes. "Yes! It is! It's over!......Are you okay?"

Helies shoved the drink in his brother's mouth. "DRINK IT! DRINK IT! DRINK IT!" he yelled helping him hold it in his hand. He hadn't been listening to Jody at all, just snatched the cup from her hand and into Kyle's mouth.

"OOF!" Maverick had the wind knocked out of him, but was glad to see his girlfriend alive. Pulling her in for a kiss, he wondered where the rest were hoping they weren't dead. Everyone was cheering in victory outside. They were all free from Erebus and could finally live in peace.

"I think so, Landion....... our kids... I want to see them aga-" Before she could even finish that sentence, Lina and Eric both raced down the remaining stairs they'd been waiting on and pounced mom and dad both! "Mom dad! You're back!" Lina hugged her mother especially tight, earning a small grin from Liana. "It's alright Lina, Eric... we're not going anywhere. Ever again like that." She promised as the kids switched parents to hug.

Kyle sputtered in protest, nearly spewing out that nasty liquid! "RARGH. THAT TASTES LIKE ASS. HELIES YOU SUCK." Kyle stormed, swallowing the liquid and definitely feeling more energetic than before. He still felt a bit light headed however and had to lie back down, coughing, but the horrible bullet wound was gone! Even the scars on his back were fading! "You ever make me drink something like that again and I will kick you into next -year-... but........ thanks bro. Where do we go now?" He asked, managing a small, onery smirk just at Helies.

"Hey.. Maveriiick... did we ever decide on getting married? I think we should..." Jody said, just to watch her boyfriend flail.

And so, both dimensions continued to live far away, yet enjoyed peace without Erebus or Everest..... all perhaps, except Dr. Fujisawa. But life gave second chances, sometimes...

The..

END?

Reactions: 1 person