Unfortunate Consequences (MiNaGi & Shyblade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I suppose so. I'm sorry to weigh you down with my story, I know that me and Celine practically makes it incest even if we aren't biologically related... it probably feels wrong to you, doesn't it?" He asked as he sat in the driver's seat of the car, tossing his bag in the back seat with no second thoughts since there were only clothes in it. He sighed as he put the keys in the ignition, starting up the car with a rumble.

"Don't be sorry, I asked because I wanted to know." She replied as she slid into the passenger seat. She took a moment to take in the rumbling of the car. "Be careful with her alright... this beast means alot to me..." Her hand reached out, touching the glove box of the car and simply holding it there for a few moments. "Also I don't think it's gross." She finally responded about in regards to his incest. "You're not related. You've just had the fortune of knowing each other a long time.."

"I can't help but feel a bit guilty even if you asked first." He admitted as he began driving. He wasn't an insane driver and his carefulness showed in the way he drove, too. He sighed softly. "I promise I'll be careful... it's not like I'm rumored for wrecking cars..." He smiled and looked at her as she answered his question. He looked down again and sighed softly. He knew he was being stupid. "She's almost old enough to be my mother... I guess I just feel guilty for what's happened with us. It feels like something that can't be undone, and it ruined something we had before.."

His joke didn't make her feel at ease, in fact for a moment she grew a pained expression. "I don't know. Maybe it's just because my dad raised me to be an open minded person, but it still doesn't sound wrong to me. Dad says time doesn't even exist, that it's a construct of the mind that humans created for the sole purpose of measurement. Just like how space doesn't exist, technically empty space is the lack of matter." She leaned back in her seat a little bit, turning her head toward Adrian. "Like, we're 2 feet apart, but there is nothing in between us. Does that make sense?" She sighed before turning her head forward and closing her eyes. "But about how you feel. I don't think you're wrong... Something like that can alter a relationship in a way that can't be reverted. It likely won't ever be the same, but I don't think you should try to make it like it was. Try to build something new." Her eyes opened, they had a dull light as they stared forward out the windshield. The a dismal emotion and sleep deprivation taking turns playing on the surface. "Sorry... I'm talking alot... Am I saying too much?"

"No it's okay... you're right... I should get on with my life and not dwell in our past... I wish I could undo all of the things that had happened so we'd turn out as a different kind of relationship..." He sighed as he drove the car to Natasha's home. He didn't look at her the whole time as he glanced around, waiting for her to open up the door.

"What makes you think I'm right?" Natasha opened up her car door and stepped out making her way to the apartment building. Once she reached the door she held out her hand for the keys that Adrian had. "I don't know any more about living life than you. For all I know I'm doing everything wrong." She blinked at Adrian wonder to herself why he wasn't looking her in the eye, or at all for that matter. "All I can do is tell you what I think. At the end of the day, whether you agree or not there is no way to tell what is right or wrong."

"I don't know, I just don't think what we have is right. It's painful to be in the relationship we have now, I feel like I'm hurting her. If I could undo it, things would be much easier." He followed her into the house, never looking at her as he walked. "Where can I put my bags?" He asked as he looked out of the window. He didn't want to have direct eye contact with her when he felt so bad. He felt like he'd done something bad.

When Natasha walked in she took off her coat and placed it on a hanger. "Right here is fine." Her apartment felt so small in comparison to Adrian's mansion, but still it was home to her. She was comfortable in the confined space. There was a total of five rooms in the whole place. A living room, two bedrooms a study and the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen and living room were also connected to the hall which led to the other three rooms. It was a little awkward shaped but they managed just fine. Natasha went to the kitchen and to her surprise her father was there using the stove. "How's it going kid? Who you got in tow?" he asked with a half smirk. He was a balding man with a goatee, looked like he was in his late twenties or early thirties. He wore glasses with a square black frame and had green eyes similar to Natasha's. "Oh... This is my friend Adrian." As she spoke she held out her arm a little bit in the direction that Adrian would need to come from.

Adrian stepped in, though not saying anything. He consciously slipped a hand in front of his left eye, where the skin was burnt. He suddenly felt very small and exposed. He wasn't good with new people. He just bowed and didn't make any eye contact with Natasha's father. It wasn't that he was intimidated but he felt very bad about himself and wanted to hide away in a box and never come out again.

Natasha was silent, her father looked over Adrian with confused eyes. But eventually he turned back toward the stove. "Well I'm making taquitos if you'd like some." Natasha simply nodded while she took Adrian's hand, leading him to her room. "Sure, could you bring us a plate once they're done?" She opened the door to her room listening to her dad before she closed it all the way. "Alright, they'll be a few minutes." Finally she closed the door, with a sigh. "Sorry. I figured he'd be his office." The room wasn't anything special. A dresser, a computer desk that was filled with a keyboard and various papers. There was a window facing out over a bleak city backdrop, a bed with a black blanket, and a book shelf, which three of the shelves were filled with various books, and the top shelf had some odd ornaments. Overall it wasn't much.

He let out a relieved breath as if something had been strangling him and finally let him go. He sat down heavily and sighed as he buried his face in his hands. "I'm no good with new people. I feel like someone's straining me and holding me down whenever I meet someone new..." He looked down and stroked his hair away from his face, his red and damaged eye visible as he did so. "It's like someone tries to strangle me. I feel held down and scared of messing up so I just stay silent..." He sighed as he ruffled his hair. "Your dad probably thinks I'm a freak now."

Natasha sighed before walking over and sitting beside Adrian. "Look. I know you haven't had the greatest experience with human beings... but you have to understand that not everyone is terrible." She closed her eyes before laying down on the bed and staring up. "Just remember, this is the guy who instilled me with my morals. So logic would dictate he's not going to have any problem with you." She closed her eyes, she had done it to gather some thoughts but the coziness of the bed brought her dangerously close to passing out.

"I don't think he's terrible. He's probably a great fellow, no doubt, because he raised you, but I'm the problem here. I'm scared. I don't know what I'm scared of, it's a primal fear and it spreads in my chest like black nails whenever it gets the chance. I really will try but I'm just... I'll try okay." He looked down nervously, rubbing his own hands. "You're a great person, and I'm not judging you or your family, I just want to not be scared of anything."

"I feel like we've had this conversation..." She said before sighing and forcing her eyes open. She desperately wanted to fall asleep, but that would probably be awkward for Adrian. "I'm a firm believer in facing your fears to overcome them. If you seriously want to stop being scared by new people, why don't you start with my dad? As far as people go he's really chill and doesn't judge." She forced herself to sit up, just too make sure she wouldn't fall asleep. But she kept her eyes on Adrian, curious as to what he'd say to the idea.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as he fell silent. He hated bringing things up more than once as he was feeling like shit for being an idiot. He didn't want anyone to hate him. "I'll... I'll try. I'm just scared... But I'll try. I'm really not used to introducing myself. It's not like it's easy in this society to go up and say "hello my name is Adrian, and I'm a female-to-male trans.". People just don't accept it, the majority anyways. And I don't want to be assaulted for someone figuring out my secret and deciding that I don't deserve to live."

"It's okay Adrian, I'm not going to be far away, if something happens or you begin to feel uncomfortable just come back in here." She smiled sweetly at him, she earnestly believed he would be fine. That there was a strength in Adrian he had yet to discover himself. "All I want you to do is give it a straight shot."

"I... I'll try. But what should I do? I mean randomly going in there right now would be weird..." He smiled at her as he leaned forward, placing his lips softly to hers. He blushed and looked away. "Sorry... it provides me with courage... I... I hope you're still thinking about it... this that is kinda going on... I mean.. I still really like you."

She simply stared at him for a moment, before leaning in. She lifted her arm placing her hand on the back of his neck and pulling him into a kiss. She held it for a few seconds before pulling back with a silly grin on her face. She then laid down on her bed, putting her back to Adrian so that she was facing the wall. "There, now go talk to my dad and ask for his permission to marry me." The way her voice fluctuated made it clear she was holding back from bursting into giggles, and not that he could see she had a smile as bright as the sun.

"No way I could ask that! That's a totally awkward ice breaker." He couldn't help but smile as he lied down at her side, stroking her hair as he sighed in comfort. "Thank you." He simply said as he looked up at the ceiling. "Anyways, I just wanna know if I have any reason for showing up in there. Awkwardly chatting people up is not really what I'm good at, honestly."

She smiled as she turned over a little bit "Sorry, that was a joke. Why don't you just go and ask him about himself or something?" She took a breath placing her arms against the bed and lifting her torso. "Or you could open about asking how the taqitos are coming." She ended up shrugging as she allowed her top half to collapse back downward onto the bed. Her legs still twisted toward the wall while her back lay mostly on the bed, her hands laying just above her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.