Underworld

Beating its wing it crashed into the earth sending up towers of smoke. It's beating wings kicked up tornadoes of dust and make the bend and groan. A snap of its massive head sent fire spewing in the direction of the city. It was an unholy fire fused with dark magic. The beast roared and slammed its tail cracking the earth

Blair is in the study. She learned 24 new spells that can help her defense and attack more easily. She's now asleep in her cat form.

Haka yelped as he was attacked. Yet again he let himself lose focus while he snuck up on. The boy would've be able to smell him if he focused.
Hake growled with his ears flat to his skull. He tried to move but realized he was pinned. He whimpered trying to get free.

He took a wiff trying to gain a scent on the wolf trying to figure what clan he belonged too. Haka eased up realizing it was the vegetarian clan. They didn't eat humans which was a weak move. Haka wasn't scared of a wolf who couldn't bite.

"I'm not scared of you!Human Lover!" Haka squirmed trying to get free. The wolf was strong but he could be stronger with a little human flesh. Haka could be stronger than him in the future since his diet consists of 70% human flesh.

Haka spit at the wolf.

Kryos gave the wolf a barking growl, eyes hard. He ignored the spit, not like it hadn't been done before. "Keep testing me, little wolf, and you'll regret it." He shook his muzzle. Sure, he was weaker than most other lycans, but he managed to get around that. Where others were strong, he had skill and experiance. He knew where to hold someone to keep them pinned no matter how much they fought. Knew how to control one's strength so that it worked against them and for him. He didn't have to bite to prove a point; he could work fine without it. Besides, this kid was branded; a Dracula slave, but to young to remember anything of freedom. "It would be in your better interest to talk, little wolf."

Hard the commotion behind her and stops in her tracks. That idiotic pup, snarls and heads back towards the sounds. Crouching in the bushes she watches the pup pin the wolf from the castle.

" not bad kid" she stands and steps out of the bushes grinning at the pinned wolf slyly, "surprised you found me and Dracula hasn't killed you yet." Pads towards them, "he's really no harm kid," she says nodding to the pinned wolf.

Haka snarls at the cat. He squirms more getting closer to getting out. He started to growl loudly. He reached for the cat with his right claw.

"No harm! I kill you!" Haka grew bigger releasing his full werewolf. The other wolf was still bigger then him by a lot. Haka pushed himself trying to get free. He looked the other wolf in the eye. "Release me...Please.. Wolf to Wolf"

Haka hated talking to the wolf. He knew he wasn't a purebred native American wolf. He felt dirty just being touched.

Laughs at the beasts attempt to get her. Stands just out of reach from the paw trying to grasp her. Turns human and looks at the beast with a smirk, grasping the paw she flips sideways. A loud crack can be heard and the wrist breaks.

Haka yelped loudly in pain. He grew stronger with the adrenaline flowing through his system. He growled and pushed off of the tree with all his strength. He slid through the werewolf and tackled the now human girl. He pinned her and stood up. He placed his foot on her chest and grabbed her arm. He popped his wrist back in place. He then pulled her arm upward with all his might.

He growled hearing it tear slightly from the muscle. A little longer and she would be without a left arm.

"I'll bring you to Dracula limb by limb.."

Grits her teeth in pain, he brought this on himself.

With her free good hand she grabs his leg that was on her chest and loosens the pressure just a bit. Then sliding in a circle,eincing in pain as she adds more tenstion to her arm, she latches her legs around his foot placed on the ground. keeping her legs latched firmly around his leg she uses his leg on her chest as an anchor and pulls his leg out from under him pulling with her legs. Gasps in pain as he falls yanking her arm out of socket but regains herself. Using his momentom as he falls onto his back she yanks herself up, grabs a knife from her belt and slashes his kneck, with her good hand, just barely enough to keep him alive. Lands firmly onto his abdomen squating down so he cant move and glares down at him. "What was that, mutt?

"Blaise, stand down!" Kryos growled, flicking his arm as the blood dripped down from the cut. Wolf hadn't been any trouble till she started edging him on, now he was just a pain to be delt with. That neck wound wouldn't take but moments to heal, he knew, especially on one of those native american hounds. He didn't wait for her to move, instead taking the steps forward to knock her gently aside and lift the wolf against a tree once again. An oak, two centuries old by the smell. "Don't use the wolf to wolf with me, little wolf. You're not even half my age, and you know it. And that wound may heal, but you know ours." He rolled his still bleeding shoulder, "So try anything, and I'll have to do more permenate damage that kitty cat."

Stands back glaring at the wolf who had inturrupted her, "what makes you think you have authority over me?!" Snarls and the ears atop her head fold back angrily. He stole her prey, top it off she was hungry.

Haka gripped his throat covering the wound. It healed as the other wolf pinned him back. He coughed up blood defeated. He looked the wolf in the eye and grew angry. "She's the enemy...She's a Cat!! You seen it! She attacked me!! You don't deserve to be a wolf..Matter of fact your nothing but a Dog!"

Lyle looked over the man's shoulder and saw the cat eyeing him hungrily. He didn't want to become chow. It was his biggest fear to be hunted and killed. He looked back at the wolf with his ears flat against his head. He didn't know what to do.

"Cat or not it doesn't mean you can kill her." Kryos growled, then turned his eyes to Blaise, "Just like you can't kill him. He's not like my clan, raised different; but that doesn't change the fact his a lycan, like me." He shook his muzzle, "And Hector put me in charge while you were away." He looked back at the pup he had pinned, his blood dripping down into the creatures fur. Lycan wounds always lasted longer.

"And you can stop trying to insult me, little wolf; I've heard it all and it stopped affecting me years ago." He said evenly, wolf eyes hard and dead. "Now, either you start talking, or I'm going to wound you and let little kitty cat eat you, alive. Understand? That's our kinds worst fear, always has been no matter the dividing line in the clans." His threat wasn't a hallow one; he was just cruel enough to follow through, but he wouldn't stick around to watch. He flexed his arm, looking down at the wolf with that same thousand year, merciless stare that his father had.

"uuuuh ew! wolves taste nasty!" steps back in disgust glaring at the two, "Im off to hunt so uhhh you two can handle this right?" turns to walk off into the woods but keeps both ears focused on them. She didnt trust them, no matter whose side they were on.

paladin.jpgHector spoke with the old wolf as the kitten and the other wolf ran off on some hunting trip. "Kryos,the dragon it comes it will be upon us in a matter of hours "He looked at the sky the sun was setting." This is the plan as far as i can tell" he pointed at the blue print the artist had made.
"If we enter through the the east side of the castle it looks to be the most unstable" he sighed"when the water mages call their flood we go in during the fog .It will be you me and whom ever you choose the rest will stay here and take care of the dragon.

"You are going to have to lead me to Draculas chambers.It is there i will finish him,or he will finish me" he stares at the map for a moment we strike at first light using the cover of night to hide our arrival.",then once the flood starts we infiltrate"....

<tbody>
</tbody>

Attachments

• paladin.jpg
    paladin.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1
"I can get you in." Chronos said, tracing a light claw over the paper. "The weakest wall is on the east, here," he tapped the paper. "Hit it hard and it'll collapse in on itself as a distraction. We'll go in through the underground caves. Won't be an easy journey, but it'll be fast that taking the main halls." He shrugged again, turning his gaze to Hector. "My lycans get no where near that dragon, Hector. If we didn't die so easily around the beast, it would be another story I'm sure."

Outside the city the dragon began a slow approach as it roared and bellowed flames. The surrounding forest was soon ablaze and it looked as if the devil himself approached. The creatures very footsteps caused small craters and made the earth tremble. From his castle Dracula looked on there was a small twinge of fear in even him at the sight

Blair walks up behind Dtacula. "Do you need anything master?" She yawns still waking up from her nap.

"Yes little Blair tell me what your studies have taught you," he turned from the sight of the burning forest and headed inside thinking about what he'd do if they failed to stop that monster

"W-why do you suddenly care about my studies? It was just the basics of witchcraft and a few curses is all."