Underworld

Blindly she looks around, She did smell the scent of Hector. "AH!! Stop you idiot!" she yowls pushing against his chest with her front two paws. "B-broken rib!" she coughs.

Sniffs the air and looks in Hectors direction, really all she could see where the spots in her eyes from the pain. "H-hector.... I.." She falls limp suddenly. The pain had taken over her and she thrashed in the Lycans arms unconsciously.

Kryos loosed up instantly, but didn't let her fall. Unfortunatly, she still passed out. He debated what to do, now; healers would help, but not in time, and if the vampire had left his venom with her, the healers wouldn't be able to help her at all. He didn't wait any longer than a few seconds before taking her to a table nearby. Lycan blood had healing powers, yes, even if it did make most other creatures sick, it would heal them much faster than clerics magic. Dracula had drank their blood too long, he was never affected by it.

He laid the cat down, looking at the only wound that mattered. The puncture wounds on her neck. He flexed his arm before making a clean slice on his wrist with his claw. He only let a few drops fall onto the wound, watching as it disappeared into the two holes in the cats neck. Now was just a wait and see. Every creature, every species reacted differently to this.

Feels slightly the motion of being moved. Her head rolls back exposing the area where she was bit. Falls into blackness until all at once she feels searing pain, "AH!!" Sits up and looks immediatly to the Lycan with the cut wrist, what just happened?

Looks around for a second then looks up. Her kneck locks and her body trembles going into shock as it started to heal and an unatural rate. *pop* the rib that was broken is now fixed with a larger jerk from her side. Falls back on the table face up and looks at the sky.

her breath evens out and her wounds disappear. Looks back over at the lycan with a curious face, why did he save her? was he not the one that had turned her in? tilts her head to one side as she looks at him now in human form. ((pretty sure i already was if not all of that ^^^ was in human form))

"W-w-wh-what... what h-ha-happened?" She questions trying to formulate words into vocalizations.

"Lycan blood heals at an alarming rate..." He wrapped the wound on his wrist, however, because it was still bleeding. "Unless the wound is freely made and the blood freely given, that is. This'll heal in a day or so, but you're fully healed now. And lycan blood fights vampire venom rather well." He rolled his shoulder, looking over at his father and Hector. "Besides, Hector wouldn't thank me if I let you die. I'd only stir up trouble."

Coughs and lurches upwards. Sits and rests her arms on her knees looking over at Hector, "no I don't suppose he would." Looks back at the Lycan as If sizing up prey.

"Look, cat, hate me if you want; I'm of the Devil's cloth, I don't deny it." Kryos said, holding his ground. "And my father did take you to the vampire, he won't deny that. But just as you were bitten, so was he; the difference is, his bite was made to control him or kill him if he didn't obey. He tried to get you to Hector, but he was to far from the holy ground to protect you. The vampire released him and his blood cleansed him of the venom left in his system." He shook his head. People, human or otherwise, hated lycans by nature.

Cut from the same cloth as vampires and dragons and demons, all from the Devil's cloth, Lycans were hated just as much as the others. Chronos's clan was different, in that they didn't eat human flesh, but they still retained that want and need for it. "Hate me if you want, it's never bothered me."

"ENOUGH! What's all this ruckus? You are a fool to try and escape. As for you," turns to Blair " you are not worthy anymore." Raises a hand strikes her down like a child. "As for you Haka, you have proven yourself as I knew you would now enough of this you and Corvo place them in the dungeons under watch I can feel our enemy is near."

The dragon took flight towards the forest it's rage would change the very lands forever

Blair was completly shocked. This wasn't what she knew was going to happen. 'I'm going to kill that fire cat. She tempted me and tgis is all her fault.' Blair feels tears stream down her face. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

" earn your forgiveness child. I know these dark ways are new but if you do not accept them you will be lost to me." With that he turned and started to head to his chambers to prepare for the war

Snarls at the boy, who did he think he was? "Look mutt nothing against you and you... Breed but uh I'm not just any cat." She snaps back, the tips of her ears igniting in a bright blaze. " personally I've got nothing against you but attitudes + dogs and me don't mix." Swings her legs over the side of the table and hops down. "I need to speak to hector, we've got problems."

"Yes master." She sighs. He was right, she needed to get used to his dark ways. "I guess I should study something new besides pumpkin magic. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I need to study real witchcraft." Her heart stopped when she said the last word.

Haka gripped his stomach painfully as it started to heal. He leaned back against the wall glaring at the girl who tried to escape. He vowed next time she tried something he would kill her.. The boy stood slowly and sighed painfully. He nodded at dracula and took his side. "Next time cat..You're mine. You can hide but you can't run..Literally you can't out run a wolf. It's impossible. You may be faster but you will never outlast a wolf."

The boy stepped forward daring her. Daring her to do something.

Something then happened..The whole image of the cat girl dissappeared. Haka kicked a wall. He was going insane. His anger was causing him to see things. He looked around him and found himself alone. He sighed and leaned into a wall. He huffed and slid down on his butt. He grabbed his hair and let his fingers slid through it.

"I'm getting insane from all this..It's..too much. First random cat girl. Then all this talk of war."

Haka stood and followed behind Dracula. He stopped at his door and gave the man some privacy. He simply waited for a moment to talk.

"Well, you'll have to wait for Hector to address you, little kitty." Kryos snapped back, nodding over at the human. "He's busy with my father and until their done, it be best not to interrupt them." He shook his head, rolling his massive shoulder. "And I'd be careful, those legs of yours might not be able to hold you up. Lycan blood...like I said, it's different for every creature. Sometimes a delayed affect is complete paralysis of the legs. It wears off, but still..."

Glares at the wolf boy. "You dont know me, ill be fine ive made it this far havent i?" Stands easily on the ground and looks at the wolf boy as if daring him to say more. Smirks and adjustes her pony tail that had come loose.

"Now, where can a girl get some food around here?" She looks around hunger blazing in her eyes. Looks back at the lycan and says jokingly "Looks like i found it." Laughs to herself and raises her head into the air sniffing for food.

"I'd be hard to eat, kitty." Kryos said, chuckling at himself, "I fight for everything." He glanced around the tents, and then looked back at her. "What exactly are you craving for, beside me?"

"I am most definatly NOT craving you, dont put ideas into that thick head of yours." she snarls and starts off for the woods. "Tell Hector I'm back if he doesnt already know, im going hunting." She orders the wolf uncaring to what he thinks. Just before she enters the woods the flames surround her and she shifts to the fire cat. Looks back at the wolf boy then sprints into the woods without another word.

"Forget it, cat..." Kyros growled, shifting quickly, "I can't let you go off on your own, Hector would have my hide." He took off, following her at a distance, but constantly there. He didn't want to, this wasn't his idea, but Dracula would send someone for her eventually. He never let someone go without a price paid; his father had to give Blaise over to be free.

Haka was still enraged on the girl's escape. He couldn't just stand by while she was free. He kinda envied her..He wanted freedom. Haka knew better but he had to get the cat back. Haka quickly ran to the blacksmith room and found a leather vest. He strapped it on and snuck out. He then stuck his nose to the pavement and took a long hard wiff.

Haka crinkled his nose. The scent was sweaty and furry, He followed it for awhile until he stopped noticing something in a huge forest. The boy quickly ran in and turned into a werewolf. Now his chest protected by the leather he was less scared. He then tried again to find the scent but failed. It was the first time his nose ever failed him.

He leaned back against a tree. His figure grew smaller yet still werewolf. He sat and thought..

Knew it was good to follow her... Kryos thought, hunching down and looking at the other werewolf. Even shrunk as he was, he was still a danger, and Kryos couldn't have that. He waited a few moments then leapt at the wolf, shifting to his standing form and pinning him to the tree. Leather vs. flesh and fur. But one difference. Kryos had never been broken. "Best start talking, little wolf." He growled, canines bared. That was what his clan called pups as an insult. To call a Lycan human was an insult to oneself, not the one being called human.

-Hector

Watching as the healing took place fascinated that by touch such wounds could be healed.As blaise twitched and spasmed her wounds began healing her busted ribs snapped back into place the wounds on her neck vanished..How could one enslave such power. he would ask that some day.
Lowering his hand he stroked the side of her cheek "I am sorry blaise.,This should have never happened"
The enchantments around the camp had been breached .The mages came from their doings "There is an intruder." Hector already knew he could sense it from a mile away.
"We are going to need another hour for the chains hector.." He looked at them "you will have it"

cocking his head slightly ."The demon dragon comes" he said to nobody but everyone reacted getting the gear they would need to take it down.
Gripping the pommel of his sword he ran after Kryos as he bolted . Catching up to him he watched just as the lycan shifted .there was another one.that was as rotten as they come. He would have stepped in but dcided to wait and see if Kryos wanted help.Demons bane would make short work of the Other werewolf.

The blade wanted a part of the devil dogs blood.It hummed and vibrated almost out of its sheath "securus lamina" yes he had figured out the secret to demons bane or"Daemonis Venenos" its proper name in Latin.