Underworld

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Blair caught up to Blaise in cat form. "This way! I know the way out." She ran ahead making sure her claw scratched along the floor so Blaise could hear where she was going. "Come on! Hurry!"

Haka laughed as the cat girl tried to escape. He ducked as the girl jumped over him. The man pushed him sending him airborne. Haka landed on his back hard. Nothing could've stopped the transformation. He wolf took over and sent him on his way. He saw clearer and moved faster. He easily picked up the scent left behind by the cat. The scent stank and was utterly repulsive. Haka knew why it was because she was a cat. About halfway the scent grew stronger and more distinct.

Haka turned a corner and found the girl accompanied by the man who hit him. He snarled loudly focusing on the cat .His mouth watered as he circled the girl.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...b53UUx0GLede5o7WDAb8icqAU6B7XdnizC3WU3k6if2Gw

Skids to a halt and looks at the boys, Trapt. Sighs and turns human, not uttering a words she takes two curved blades from her belt and looks at them. 2v1, she liked her odds.

As one of the boys stepped back to a distance she lept up almost compleatly virtically, diving down to his feet she rushes between his legs knocking just behind his left knee so he falls over. Drags a dagger down his arm as he fell then lept for the other.

flips in the air and plants her boots on his chest. Kicking off quickly she pushes him back into a wall and lands on her feet. Rushing him quickly she grabs him by the neck with one hand and lifts him off his feet, scratches a mark across his cheek and watches the blood drip down.

Smirks as she steps back and watches the boy drop to the floor. Turns so she could see both of them and laughs to herself. Nods to the one on the ground and takes off after where she had heard the claws scratching the cobble stones.

Blair gets to the front enterance and meows loudly. At some points she screeches and hisses. "Oh come on already fire cat!!"

"SHUT UP!!" Blaise screaches as she runs down the halls, obviously lost again. She had only momentarily disabled the others, she didnt have much time.

Hisses for Blaise to hear. "NO! I found the exit for you!" Screeches again.

Head up she flicks her ears towards the hiss, "Shut up or youll let them know where i am!!" Runs towards the door.

((Give the guys a sec to respond i wanna see this))

Haka grunted from the wound on his chest. He got up slowly and sucked it all up. He turned the corner and took off full speed. The wolf was gaining speed closing in on the cat. He huffed as he gained speed. The wolf was running on all fours clearly reaching speeds any bipedal creature wouldn't be able to achieve.

He was now within feet of his prey. He pushed himself faster nearing the cat even further. He came up on her side and and cur sharply tackling her legs. He gripped the cat's knees in his mouth. He growled biting harder. He realease her knee and advanced up her body pinning her. He growled baring his teeth close to the girl's cheek.

He would hold her until others came.

Shrieks in pain as the wolf bits her knees, I hate dogs! Squirms under his enourmous paws as he has her pinned to the ground. "Cmon puppy get off i dont want to have to kill you." She mutters as she reaches for the blade stowed in her pocket. "But i guess you and i wouldnt liste-" Flicks the blade out and slashes the wolfs stomach. enough to make him bleed and cringe in pain but not kill him.

Brings an elbow up and hits im in the jaw, dislocating it. Curls her legs over her and kicks off hitting in him the gut throwing him in the air. Bending her hands behind her head she shoves of the ground stick up a leg hooks the wolf in the side and slams him onto ground.

Turns to him as she stands, "I warned you, no?" turns to walk off keeping an ear out for the other one.

Blair gasps. "You should leave before I change my mind and put you back in that chair. Bye." Turns away from her.

Haka hit the ground yelping. He had tears flowing down as he reached up to his jaw and pushed with all his might. It popped painfully back in place. He yelped and got to his feet slowly. He winced with every step as he followed the girl. He still had tears flowing. Haka sucked it up and started sprinting. He jumped on the wall to his left and jumped off of it tackling the girl.

He rolled off of her grabbing his wounded stomach. He bared his teeth in anger still gripping his stomach. He spoke slowly. "Please..Stop.."

Chronos looked at Hector, then around at the army. He knew the castle. He knew the castle better than he should have known it. Dracula may have hated him, tortured him, but he'd been broken. He been given a little reign. He knew the old place. But that wasn't what worried him. It was the dragon. Capturing and keeping a dragon was one thing. The lycan, despite the dragon being a demon, knew what captivity was. And he didn't wish it on anything, not even the dragon. "Banishment would suit the dragon better, banishment back into the eternal sleep that your great-grandsire and mine put him in so long ago." He looked at Hector again, "I will not help you capture and imprison a creature." He rubbed the scars on his furred wrists, the whip marks and burns feeling very heavy at the thought of capturing another. "Demon or not, I can play no part in that, and neither will my lycans."

"Weapons can be made, but if you take more than a hundred scales, the creature dies. Your sire refused such; even he was not that cruel. I wasn't there, but I remember the stories." He shifted his eyes, looking at the sky again. He'd longed to be free. He couldn't put another creature through that, not with a clear consious. "I'll draw up the castle grounds, and the underground, with those artist. But once the war with the vampire is over, Hector, my Lycans and I will stay away. We're not going to capture the dragon; and he has an easier time killing my kind than we do his."

Runs as fast as she can. Spies the wolf on the wall coming at her and winces. The force hit her like a rock, knocking onto her side the wolf lands on her. *crack* "AH!!" Gasps as she lays under the thing. A broken rib and a couple bruised ones. He rolls off her and she lays there gasping, "why.... Why should I.... I'm... I'm no prisoner..." She gasps for air, stands slowly and starts to walk away limping. Her mind filled with pity for with wolf but she couldn't stay.

"Let her go! I'll take the blame for her escape. I always wanted to be punished. I never felt pain by his hands before." She sits down on the floor.

"Banishment?" he looked at the lycans."eternal sleep? when you and my grandfather banished him.it awoke again. this time more powerful than it was before. " you and the lycans do as you like i for one am not going to let the dragon rise again to fall on an unsuspecting country.
If this creature had been banished as you said before then how did it come back? banishment is forever as far as i know yet now we are faced with the combined powers of dracula and this dragon that had been banished.
If it had been locked away and its magic taken it would not be back again it would just be an old lizard that skulks in the mountains no threat to us. I understand the empathy you have for this creature." his eyes fell to the chain marks on the wrist. "It is not for the dragon i need your help it is for those within the gates" he points to draculas castle."I have twelve hundred men here that will handle the dragon."

Gasps for breath taking the few last steps out of the doors of the gates. "Hector.... help..." She mutters as she falls to her hands and knees. The flames that engulf her this time are dim and slow. The coat of the bright fire cat was fading, and fast.

She takes off at a half jog through the woods to find Hector. Sniffs out the tents and makes her way over. "Hector." She shouts hoarsly.

stands on an over looking hill. Just as she smiles at the safty before her, her knees buckle and she rolls down the hill falling into the poor of water below. A white steam rises as the water constantly puts out the fire on her coat, "hector." She mutters.

Chronos shook his head, "Twelve hundred men that will die as soon as the chains your creating fail. Your grandsire and mine didn't put the beast in eternal sleep, as they should have." He was partially ashamed, but also understanding. Sleep was just another imprisonment "They only put him asleep for a time, until the bloods would once again become one. After that, the dragon would awake, then it would be up to the bloods to decide." He turned his back, starting to trace a a rough sketch of the castle. He needed a base so he could tell the artist what he was seeing in his head easier. Without thinking, he shifted back to his human form, the brown pants her was wearing now clearly ripped not from age but from beatings. Each one bore a pale scar beneath it. And the scars on his bare back weren't much better.

"That dragon is a demon in his own right, but just like him and the vampire, we lycans are too. Our clan just chooses to line ourselves with humans. Most choose to eat them." He shook his head, "We crave flesh and blood, we want it, but we refuse to take part in it. We're no better than the dragon or the vampire, Hector, we were cut from the same dark cloth. And before our sires became part of the same clan, we did partake of human flesh and bone." He looked back at Hector, rolling his shoulder and revealing more scars on his chest. "If you're going to imprison the dragon and kill the vampire, then once this is all said and done, you might as well destroy us too. We have no qualms with the vampires death, it'll free our brothers and sisters; it's the imprisonment that would drive us back into our woods once again."

Kryos only shook his head at his father's words. He agreed, but said nothing. They're clan was only as strong as their alpha, and they're alpha was firm in his ways and words. He looked over just as Blaise fell down the hill and in an instant was pulling her from the water, despite the flames, and carrying her back to Hector and his father. "Father..."
He took one look at her and muttered, "She was bitten..."

((guess that what happens when I take too long to respond >.<))

Corvo was in deep confusion. Did she just....get away? Corvo didn't unleash hell on the girl he has for so many other people.....what was holding him back then. Corvo was basically a bomb ready to explode at this point. He was at such an angry state he could have destroyed everything around him. He needed to catch her. This was unacceptable for him. He slipped on his mask and set out to look for her. She wasn't getting away this easy. And if he finds her she may not even get away alive. Corvo ran his hand over his arm immediately healing it. He then flew up into the air and flew after the girl looking around carefully. That runt's death will be because of Corvo and he was going to keep his word.

Weakly she hisses, feels the familiar grip of the man/wolf that had handed her over. She had come to far to be returned right back to Dracula now. Starts to kick out, with claws extended, weakly in the mans arms. she wasnt about to go down without a fight.

"Shush, Blaise..." Kryos said, holding the cat woman tightly so she wouldn't hurt herself. "You're safe now, Hector is right there. Look!" He nodded to the man standing only a few feet away. "My father is sorry, taking you to the vampire, but when one is under his control...it hurts to disobey." It was no surprise that she was reacting as she was, likely the familiar touch of a lycan drawing it out of her. He was similar to his father in strength and size; didn't surprise him.