UNDERTALE: THE HYBRID PROJECT (OOC & SIGN-UPS)

Would you RPlay this RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the same thing XD I don't manage my time to do homework at all... I try my best to do it on class when I can but if not it goes to the 'left for later' pile XD

Reactions: Takumi
Same here. By the time I get home I just want to lay down and do nothing.

Then I procrastinate.

Reactions: RafaDark
The best way to do homework is not doing it XD But really it is something I need to do or I'll get fucked up >~< UGH I hate it so much

I already have two E's and last I checked one of my grades was a D so I can't afford to not do a bunch of homework at the moment or it's going to screw me over worse than last year.

Wow... In here we don't use the 'F to A++' system, we use like three types like for example if I do my homework half-way and leave some things undone I win a CPA which is the same thing as an C- or D+ (Or something between them both) for you... If I don't do the homework I get a CRA which is the F and if I do it greatly and do everything right I get a CSA which is the A++... It's horrible because if it was like from F to A++ it would be really easier or if we used numbers instead of letters like 0=F, 1 to 10=E and so on... It would be really easier but nope >~<

We use a certain amount of numbers for grades and the lowest we can get is an E.

I know a 75% is a C or at least in the C range. I think a 70% is a C- actually. But that's for overall grades, some teachers grade their assignments/homework differently.

Edit: I might be off since I don't check the grading system often

I'll try and get a post up sometime today most likely

Um excuse me...is there still room for one more person? I might want join this?

I think I forgot to post. If so I'm sorry guys.

@Hachiro Terra I'm pretty sure there's room for you.

I don't know if @RafaDark Has been busy or not lately though. :0

Um excuse me...is there still room for one more person? I might want join this?
There's always room for this RP ^^

I think I forgot to post. If so I'm sorry guys.

I don't know if @RafaDark Has been busy or not lately though. :0
Don't worry ^^ Also I'm a little busy with school but it will be only until Friday so I'll maybe be less in here but I'll be around When needed ^^

Reactions: Takumi
Name: Daniel O'real Gene or D.O.G.
Number from 1 to 5: 1
Daniel.jpg
History: [BCOLOR=#ff0000]Daniel was actually once human...His life in the Upper World was horrible though. He tried to get away all the bad things in the world. So he went somewhere that people will never go to: Mt. Ebott. He wasn't being careful and he fell down. When he woke up, he found himself in a lab. He met a strange person name Alphys. When he looked at himself, He was astonished. Alphys told this was the only way to save him from the long fall. He took too much damage. He escaped from the lab. He promised himself he would get back to his normal self again and help others to not have the same fate as him.[/BCOLOR]

SOUL Color and Type:(EXAMPLE: RED=DETERMINATION, LIGHT BLUE=PATIENCE, GREEN=KINDNESS, BLUE=INTEGRITY, ORANGE=BRAVERY, PURPLE=PERSEVERANCE, YELLOW=JUSTICE)
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Red with a little white in the middle= Determination and a little bit of Lazyiness[/BCOLOR]

You are filled with....?: ('Frisk' EXAMPLE "YOU'RE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION")
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]"I'M FILLED WITH HUNGER, SLEEPINESS AND....wait what was my last one...oh yeah DETERMINATION"[/BCOLOR]

In this world, its.....?: (Flowey EXAMPLE: "IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED")
[BCOLOR=#ff0000] "In this world, its flirt or be flirted...just kidding, it eat or be eaten...wait that's not it, look, the point is, do it or someone else will"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]If you needed to save the life of someone who would be totally in danger... You would do what? [/BCOLOR]
a) FIGHT with a weapon or fists for that person.
b) ACT with voice to help that person.
c) ITEM, to use for help.
d) MERCY, to spare the danger from it's fate.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]e) SAVE that person's life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]There's some candy on a pot and a warning saying 'Take one', how much you would take?[/BCOLOR]
a) One candy.
b) Two candies.
c) Three candies.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]d) All the candies.[/BCOLOR]
e) None of the candies.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]If you wanted a nice friend would you...?:[/BCOLOR]
a) Smooch a Ghost.
b) Hang-out/Date with an Skeleton.
c) Cook with a Fish.
d) Visit the trash with a Dinosaur.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]e) All of the above plus help everyone else.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Is it good?[/BCOLOR]

So who is still here and wants to continue this RP?

I'm still here, been forgetting to reply to things :/

It's fine ^^ I just wanted to know to maybe make another 'reset' or maybe starting it all over again... Like the history from before is still 'on progress' but I don't know if everyone would be wanting to continue that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.