UNDERTALE: THE HYBRID PROJECT (OOC & SIGN-UPS)

Would you RPlay this RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all. Sorry guys I know it's my turn to post bit I don't have a proper way to post so I'm really sorry >_< Real Life Fucked up my PC and I'm trying my best to fix it. OK so @Ryth if you still want to RP this feel free to post your char here ^_^ Don't worry I'll find a way to say if it's accepted or not.

GOOD NEWS ^_^ I'M GOING TO GET MY PC BACK THIS FRIDAY ^-^ AT LAST I'LL BE ABLE TO POST!!! YAAAAAY

Reactions: Takumi
the-awakened-fate-ultimatum-03-10-15-7.jpg

Name: Aaron
Number from 1 to 5:
History: Aaron lived a relatively sheltered life, spending most of his life watching anime, playing videogames and reading books, this lead him to have a very... weird personality and it mainly carried over to his final form... thing is he was the first combination of a human and monster to actually produce something that didn't instantly die though it could be considered an even worse catastrophe than if he did die. he was in the first line of experiments which were catastrophic failures due to how violently the souls disintegrated upon fusion, even going as far as to destroy the room the experiment was being held... except Aaron's batch. His batch was a combination of criminal monsters mostly on death row and a conscription ballot for people ages 15 to 18 as they had distinct personalities yet could change so the basic theory was the humans would become the dominant part of the fusion but keep the monster's strength.

when Aaron was injected with the dissolved monster soul his mind was brought into what he could only be called a mindscape where he was bombarded by all the horrible things the monster did. He instantly started to reject it, like all others in the room until he came upon the memory of what would happen to the children, the tales of extreme failures in the experiments brought him to the conclusion... none of them would be able to move on. his rage for what these men were doing was only multiplied by the hatred the monster had inside them and he accepted it, perfecting the fusion and creating the first hybrid only it killed every researcher in the room, forcing determination into the dying souls so they could at least move on. he got to 5 souls before the others exploded and knocked him unconscious.
SOUL Color and Type (EXAMPLE: RED=DETERMINATION, LIGHT BLUE=PATIENCE, GREEN=KINDNESS, BLUE=INTEGRITY, ORANGE=BRAVERY, PURPLE=PERSEVERANCE, YELLOW=JUSTICE) very dark red: determination & hatred
Extra: his soul is constantly cracking apart but forcing itself back together by his determination

You're filled with...? ('Frisk' EXAMPLE "YOU'RE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION") : the power to right other's wrongs

In this world it's...? (Flowey EXAMPLE: "IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED") : in this world there's always one that must take on the necessary crimes to benefit everyone

If you needed to save the life of someone who would be totally in danger... You would do what?
a) FIGHT with a weapon or fists for that person.
e) SAVE that person's life.

There's some candy on a pot and a warning saying 'Take one', how much you would take?
d) All the candies.

If you wanted a nice friend would you...?:
e) All of the above plus help everyone else.

Reactions: Takumi and RafaDark
I'm surprised there wasn't an issue, where is the ic thread?

Wait up a little... I'm in a moment of chaos here... Sorry >.< I'll be posting the IC thread here in some minutes ^^

no I mean it starts with a reset, how? what happened beforehand? (my character has a considerable amount of determination so I want to know if he had something to do with it or what he did that he'd remember

Well... You will be able to know that as the RP continue going on =)

GUYS!!!

I think I *may* have killed Edward with a doughnut by accident! Is doughnut murder a thing?
Or...I think that doughnut may have made him the Hulk
Idk *shrug*

Also @Takumi , can Giovanni be my official drinking buddy?

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and RafaDark
I'm alright as long as you don't call Edward "Eddie" -_-
Also, I broke this rule, fooking TWICE, in my latest post...

Goes to show how well I listen to the rules *rolls eyes*...

GUYS!!!

I think I *may* have killed Edward with a doughnut by accident! Is doughnut murder a thing?
Or...I think that doughnut may have made him the Hulk
Idk *shrug*

Also @Takumi , can Giovanni be my official drinking buddy?

If it's juice then sure. ;3

Rule? Have I said something about a rule?

@RecentlyInsaneRussian Said not to call Edward Eddie and Nue's character Simon did it twice apparently.

Reactions: Nue and RafaDark
I forgot about this. I've been busy trying to keep up with due dates with homework and projects which I've failed at.

Woo, senior year. The most stressful year of all. : |

I can get quick post up now and I don't want it to die. I don't know about the rest of the group though.

Reactions: RafaDark
Yeah, I know what you are saying... I have a lot of homework to do and shit things from school but it's almost the end of the year and almost the end of school so... I know we both can do it ^^ Also I would love to continue this even if it looks like dying and slowly reviving and dying again over and over >~<

Reactions: Takumi
I might wait to post something for another date. Like maybe tomorrow since it's a half-day. I should be working on this research paper that's due tomorrow.

And then I have to do other things buuut I don't really feel like it bit I should. I have such bad time management. @_@

Reactions: RafaDark
Status
Not open for further replies.