Under Wraps

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Al flashed a smile, ignoring his phone for a moment. "Alright. Cool. I'm apartment 10b. I'll see you then!" He said, before hurrying off into the building. He pulled out his phone, beginning to text back 'Saaaarrraaaaa :hissyfit: !!!! He's hot! Why did you do this to me?'

'Hehehehe:bsmile: I had too, you were gonna end up a cat man, for the rest of ya life. Isn't he just a cutie? And he's super sweet, and has long hair, oh he's the perfect guy for you! So did you kiss em:puckerup:

'I didn't kiss him. I hung out with him. Like a normal person!' he typed back, throwing his bag on his floor and sitting on his couch. Gyro found his way to Al's lap, laying down, and the man petted the cat.

'Whaaaattt :pearlclutching:? But have you seen him?! Ughhh, well have you guys made any more plans?'

'He's coming over tomorrow. Dinner and movies and stuff! I feel bad you forced him into this, honestly. :snooty:'

'I didn't force him, he volunteered, he's texting me now you know? He's saying he thinks you're really cute:eyebrows:

'Stop! You know I don't do well with dates!! :talkhand:' The part about the other man thinking he was cute had him wanting to find a blanket, wrap himself up, and stay in there with Gyro forever.

'Oh come on, maybe you two could become a couple :kiss: He sure does like you, well have fun on your date tomorrow.'

'i hate you' He replied hastily, before then adding 'Not really but gosh!!!'

'Haha night Al, I'll see you soon'

The next morning, Akoni was at work, his head swarmed with thoughts of the little Hispanic boy. He couldn't stop thinking about him. And the fact he wanted to spend the whole day together. It made his heart pound. He didn't know why, but he sure did like it. He had such a good time with him yesterday. Looking at the clock at his job, he let out a sigh, before going back to fix the car he was working on. It was only 10:41am he didn't get off until 2. He had so many more hours to go

Alba was sitting in his room, focusing on a painting. His face had many different colored streaks and dots on it, and his arms did also. He was wearing a loose white tank top, a light pink bandana on his head, a pair of tight black shorts, and no socks. It was what he usually wore when painting, and how he usually looked. It wasn't exactly surprising for him to be covered in paint. His glasses, though, were still clean; those he was careful around.

He had been working on this for a few hours at this point, and had his phone nearby, just in case. He wasn't going to say he WASN'T excited to see Akoni. Actually, he was very excited. But he was still nervous over it.

Akoni continued to work hard all day at work, once it was clock out time, he never left quicker. He grabbed his phone, searching the name Alba, thinking he would have out it in as that. When he didn't find it, he carefully scrolled through his list before seeing 'The Cat Guy'. Chuckling, he softly rolled his eyes, before texting him. 'That cat guy? I'm guessing this is you Al. I just got off. I should be there in an hour. I'm gonna go home and get a quick shower. I'm sure you wouldn't want a smelly guy there.'

Al quickly cleaned his hands on a rag, and picked up his phone, typing out a message ':blackcat: meow. And yea, take your time. I'm probably gonna be messy still, tho. I'm painting and need to finish this tiny thing up.'

'Well make that two hours if I can take my time. Lol :bsmile: just kidding. :lol: But I'll be there soon after my shower. See you in a bit cat guy:downcat:

He smiled down at the message 'Yea, alright. At the possibility I don't hear the door, it'll b unlocked. I'm in the back room.' he texted back, before setting his phone to the side

Smiling at the text, he locked his phone and just hurried home. Once home he hopped into the shower, hating smelling like work. Once Akoni was out, he wrapped a towel around his waist, the towel hanging dangerously low off his hips. He went into closet, pulling out a baby blue shirt, and some black joggers pants. Hurrying up as he got dressed, he sprayed just a tad of cologne that complimented his nature smell.

Alba got back to work, humming to himself. He was almost done with this, and was sure he could finish before the other man arrived. After all, he only needed to do a few more strokes of this, and he could work on the next layer of color later.

Within thirty minutes, the man was at the apartment. Knocking on the apartment door, he ran his hand through his still damp hair, smiling.

Alba had guessed wrong. He almost fell off his chair once he heard the door, and quickly padded out of the room to open it. He really hoped he didn't look too awful. He reached the door, opening it up for the other, and smiling a bit.

"Hey! Hi. Sorry, I'm a bit of a mess, hah." he said, going to rub the back of his head, but pausing when he remembered he had paint on his fingers

"You look fine, really." He smiled, and ran his fingers through his hair once again. "So, can I come in?"

Status
Not open for further replies.