Under Wraps

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh, yea! My cabinets mostly filled with romcoms, though. And possibly a few actions movies, though they're probably all the way in the back." He replied, heading into the kitchen

"Ah, okay." He mumbled, and decided to look through the movies, to see if he would like anything. "Well, what do you recommend we watch? Any favorites you wanna watch?"

"It depends." He called from the kitchen "Do you like romcoms, or no? Because I can always GET something from elsewhere, if you want."

"I like them, so what do ya wanna watch?" He asked as he went into the kitchen, leaning on the doorframe with a smile.

Alba was currently looking in the fridge, bent over to check a drawer. He paused his shuffling a moment to say "Well, When in Rome is good, and so is 13 Going on Thirty...", before continuing his search

"Well, I've seen When in Rome. I haven't seen the other one. Let's watch that." He smiled, and winked at him before going to start the movie.

"Alright, cool." He said, nodding, before adding "What food do you want, though? Like, specifically?"

"Hmm...Well a sandwich would do the trick. I'm just hungry right now." Chuckled then older male as he plopped down onto the couch.

"What do you want on it? It's not exactly premade, and.....yea. I kinda want you to enjoy the meal." Alba said, peeking his head into the other room once more

"Ham, cheese and mayo would be great." He answered as he got the movie all started up.

He nodded "Done!". Then, he went back in the kitchen. After a little bit, he was back with two plates, sitting down on the couch. He handed one of them to the other man gingerly " Here!"

"Thank you." Chuckled the Hawaiian, as he took the food, and began to eat the sandwich, watching the movie.

Al nodded in silent reply, smiling happily about doing well with dinner. He leaned back on the couch, yawning a little.

In the middle of he movie, Akoni wrapped an arm around his shoulder smoothly as he pages attention, asking a few questions here and there. "...Why did she wish to be thirty? That's so old."

Alba was so focused on the movie, he didnt actually notice an arm over his shoulder. He did, however, answer the question "Well, you wanted to be 20 when you were a teen, right? 30 is just the 'cool age' during this time period!"

"Huh...That's so weird. Thirty is like...ancient." He teased, as he glanced over at him. "And she embarrassed her best friend to impress the mean girl."

"People do lots of things to be liked, you know?" Alba replied, shrugging a bit. He leaned against akoni subconsciously "There's a moral to the story and all that jazz."

"Hmm, well that still sucks." He mumbled, though smiled when the other leaned into him.

"I mean, it's a romcom, it isn't exactly gonna turn out TOO badly, right?" Al replied "Annnd I should probably stop talking before I spoil thee weholee thing."

Chuckling, he gave his shoulder a squeeze, before looking back at the movie, yawning a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.