Under Wraps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alba nodded, moving out of the way "Uh, yea. Go ahead. Sorry, sorry. I'm going to go get cleaned up? You can use the tv or something." he replied

"Alright." Akoni smiled down at him, looking around the apartment

Alba left, off to go do his thing. The apartment was neat, with a couch in the middle, a coffee table, two bookshelves, and a tv. The cat was laying on the back of the couch, while several unfinished drawings were laid out on the table next to a pencil, supposedly not forgotten.

Blinking at the car, he smiled, and went to scratch it behind his ear, smiling st how sweet he car seemed. Looking at the drawings, he picked on up to examine it

The first was of the apartment itself, only with a bunch more cats and cat toys. It was labelled in the right hand corner with 'My Apartment Once I Become a Lonely Cat Lady', though it was a bit small and scrunched together. The next was of Gyro, centered in the middle of the page. This was labeled with 'My Baby <3'. The next was really too unfinished to actually decipher what it was.

Looking at them, he chuckled at the Cat Lady one, before looking at the other two. Seeing the unfinished one, he wondered what it would be, before sitting it down, now focusing on the cat.

It was a bit before Alba stumbled out, in the middle of putting on his glasses. He was in another button up shirt, and black jeans. "Sorry I took so long." he said, going over "And that I left things lying around, geez! I thought I'd cleaned up..." He picked up the supplies, moving to the shelf to set them down

"It's fine. Your drawings are funny, future Cat Lady." He teased.

Al smiled "Hey, it's true, though. That's gonna be my apartment in, like, a year tops." he replied, before going and sitting on the couch. He picked gyro up, and placed him in his lap "So, uh.....how was your day?"

"Ugh, work was so busy. I guess it was break your car day. Everyone just kept coming. I wondering what was going on in their heads." He sighed

"If you enjoy the work you do, isn't getting a lot to do a good thing?" Al replied, leaning back against the couch

"Well, not when your in a rush to see someone." He admitted, a slight blush on his tanned cheeks. "And yeah I enjoy fixing cars, but what I really wanna do is, teach a surfing class. It would be so much fun..." He mumbled with a sigh.

Al picked gyro up so it was like some weird scene from the lion king, grinning up at the cat "Do you have the qualifications for it? If not, you could probably get them or something." he mused

"Of course I do, I was the best surfer back at home. I won most of the tournaments they held out there. Ugh it was so much fun! I just miss it, you know?"

All nodded, placing gyro on the floor, before looking back over at the other man "So.....why don't you go back? I mean, if you don't mind answering that."

"Well, I wanted to travel, hut I never realized how hard it was to be away from home...And besides...Going home would remind me a lot of...My mom."

"....Oh." He said rather awkwardly, before getting up "Well, uh, do you want anything to drink? I mean, I'm pretty thirsty myself. For water! Not anything else! Haha..." he trailed off, suddenly feeling rather embarrassed "I'll just.....yea. Uh.."

"Well I could use a glass of water." He answered with a smile. "Thanks Al. So what ya got planned for us."

"Well, uh, I didn't exactly....plan much....." he shrugged half-heartedly "I have, like, enchiladas. And sandwich stuff. I think fish....Unless you didn't mean dinner. But the answer is basically the same?"

"Well enchiladas and sandwiches sound great, wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked, leaning back against the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.