Uncontrolled: The Continuation

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing as instructed, Zerian gently lifted the orb as he helped Alex to her feet. "You better, or I'm gonna tear Hell and Earth apart until I find you."
Walking towards the others, Zerian set down the orb, which shifted into restraints, allowing her some freedom of movement, albeit extremely limited, before he formed a shield behind him to cover the front of the building posting himself as guard, ready for whatever he'd be forced to face.

Once Zerian was out of the way, she caught fire, dashing forwards. The three guards burst into flames before falling to the ground, dead. The flames disappeared and Alex turned, only to have Mya slam her fist into her stomach. Alex stumbled backwards. She caught aflame again, the flames blue.

Mya knelt down, ready.

Alex dashed forwards, grabbing Mya. She engulfed both of them in flames.

Mya bit hard into her neck, but she only held Mya closer. Mya screamed.

Six more armed guards escaped from the helicopter. Three grabbed Mya, who was convulsing on the ground, three grabbed Alex. Alex smiled sadly. "I...will not...lose." She burned them before the flames engulfed her. The helicopter exploded, the guards grabbing Mya burning to ashes. Alex looked at the church. She closed her eyes. "I will...be back.." and she disappeared. In thin air. Just...gone.

Mya sat up a moment later, rubbing her head. She winced. "What...happened?" she looked around at the wreckage. It scared her. "Alex...? Jaylin? Liam?!" she didn't understand what was going on.

Somehow able to hear her words, Zerian released the barrier and walked over to Mya before breaking down, the wolf making its way up his back before fusing back into him as he raised his head and let out a howl before the form disappated, rolling onto his back in the snow.
"I've...lost her...again..." he said as the light began to fade, reaching out his now human hand toward Mya. "I failed you again..." uttering thses words before going limp, the shock greater than his mind could stand, as his face took on a somber look, tears streaming down the sides of his eyes, his breathing shallow, yet steady, yet all else about him was still.

Mya clung to Zerian, hugging him tightly. "Where's Alex?...When did the scientists get here?" she asked, confused. "I can feel her.." she whispered after a moment, not letting go of Zerian. "But I can't hear her..I can't see her.." Mya was really scared.

Liam stood behind watching. He needed a window till he saw a helicopter and then Alex in flames. "Alex...no.." he said as he ran and dove through a window and grabbed Mya. "Alex!" he yelled. And then she was gone. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!" he screamed as he fell to his knees. Some of the guards and grabbed them slamming then into the ground "How Did you find us!!" he yelled as he punched him in the face eextremely hard. "Why!? Why!?" he yelled.

Mya squeaked as she saw Liam like this. She frowned, whimpering. "L-Liam..." she said, reaching towards him, but not getting close enough to touch him. "L-Liam!" She sniffled.

Listen....
Alex's voice was a whisper on the wind.
I will return....

The surviving guards burst into flames, leaving the two surviving scientists unprotected.

Mya looked around wide-eyed. "DID YOU HEAR THAT?" She said, a lot louder than she intended.

Liam stopped and looked at the Scientists and then at Mya. Liam just nodded "Yeah..I did..." he said as he went to Mya and held her in his arms. "How did they find us..." he said.

Mya relaxed slightly. "Th...I..." she hesitated. "I have a GPS tracker in my blood..it's how they control the virus...but I don't remember anything...did I hurt Alex?" She looked up at him, eyes wide in concern.

Jaylin sat in the snow. She just stared out at the space Alex once stood. All issues aside, that was her best friend. Hell, Jaylin even considered her family and now she...was just gone. Just like that she was gone.
Jaylin could hear all of the commotion around her. She could smell the burnt flesh and feel the tears rolling down her cheeks. What was happening to them? They were all fighting and they couldn't see this coming. Jaylin turned to the scientists only a few feet away. It was them. They did this.
Jaylin stood in front of them with a blank expression. At first the white coats thought she was surrendering as Jaylin reached up her hand. They quickly realized they were wrong when she twisted one of the lab coat wearing men's arm behind his back. She swiftly lifted her foot up and smashed it against his spine, snapping his back in half. She grabbed the second by his hair. All of this happening in a manner of seconds. "You....will find her." Jaylin said leaving no room for question as she dragged the man kicking and screaming towards the church.

Mya looked confused at Jaylin, but didn't let go of Liam, scared something was going to happen again.

The scientist screamed and writhed against Jaylin's grip. "I don't know where she went! I've NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE!!!! Not even in the damn mutations!!!"

Jaylin glared down at the shrieking man. With an irritated sigh, she tossed the man to the ground. Kicking him as hard as she could in the stomach, Jaylin let out a bit of her pent up anger. She snatched the scientist by the hair once more before continuing. "I don't care what kind of weird sciencey bullshit you have to do. You're finding Alex or else I will kill you." Jaylin had no emotion in her voice she was too angry for that. She was confused and angry and hurt and unfortunately for this scientist, he just became her outlet for all of her emotions.

"I CAN'T DO THAT OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE FREEZING MY ASS OFF.." He bawled, the tears freezing to his cheeks.

Jaylin yanked on the brown tuft of hair she had in her strangely vice like grip. She glared at him, seering gaze meeting his. Her normally hazel eyes flickering between that and a honey colored brown. Markus was using his mother sort of like a surrogate. He was letting her tap into his power to protect them both. "Wanna try that answer again?"

The scientist whined, but didn't test her. "I..I'll do my best craz- scary lady.." He whimpered, his face bright red.

• Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
"Good boy." Jaylin cooed. She relaxed her grip on his head to ruffle his hair as if he was a small child. Jaylin flashed a smile before her face went blank and she pulled the man inside by the tip of his ear. "Now you are going to find Alex, help her get better, and leave Mya alone. If you can do all of that, maybe I won't rip your head off with my bare hands. Sound agreeable to you? Good. Get started." Jaylin spoke as she continued to the house. She punctuated her words by tossing the scientist into the confines of the church.

He sniffled. "Y-yes ma'am.. B-but... I n-red my equipment." He sniffled, shivering.

Jaylin's eyes flashed their honey colored brown as her anger flared. "Where. Is. It." If this man said it was back at the lab she was going to break his scrawny little neck. Her hands balled up into fists as she tried to put a lid on her mounting fury.
"Listen, I am pregnant and I am angry if you do not start looking for Alex and stop your stupid sniveling I will break your freaking neck are we clear? Now where the hell is your equipment and so help me god if you say back at the lab."

"Helicopter..." He said quietly, trying not to sniffle. "I-I just need to track her GPS." He paused. "Or bring me Subject 'Misaru'. Wait... You called her... Mya, I believe?" He looked up, hoping for a approval. It was against very code to make a true name for a test subject.

"You're not touching her. Let's go." Jaylin snapped her fingers and pointed at her side, signaling for the man to come to her. "We are going to your helicopter. If you try to get cute and fly away....let's just keep it at don't do that." Jaylin titled her head with an inhumanly innocent smile before making sure she had a tight hold of the mans arm leading him back to the copter.

The scientist obediantly did as he was told. "Ma'am... Even I-if I wanted to.. The copter is unable t-to fly because of Subject 'A-Alexandria'." He said quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.