Uncontrolled: The Continuation

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaylin jogged down the stairs unaware of the danger at the bottom. She glanced behind her at Liam as she heard him shout. "What are you talking about." She hadn't heard everything. Mostly stop and something about Mya.
Jaylin turned back to see a green eyed Mya bolting up the stairs. Jaylin froze. She couldn't outrun the girl.
"Liam?" Jaylin croaked shaking.

Mya stopped dead in front of Jaylin. She smirked. "Hello." her voice was wrong...almost digital. Another flicker in her eyes, then Mya's broken voice fought through. "R-..run!" Her eyes returned to green and she froze for a moment before the smirk returned. "Test subject 'Liam' is present?" her head titled and she stepped closer. "Interesting.."

Liam grabbed a door and opened it and charged through the hallway. "Jaylin!" he yelled as he saw her on the stairs. He charged and grabbed Jaylin by her arm and put her behind him. "Stay behind me." He said as he looked dead in Myas eyes. "Mya! Fight it!" he said. He didn't want to fight her but he knew...he soon had too.

"Mya?" Jaylin stumbled back, tripping on the stairs. She fell backwards, landing on her butt, staring up at this 'new' Mya. What was wrong with her? Jaylin stood and tugged on Liam's hand. They needed to go. "I'm gonna go find Alex." Jaylin turned and hurried up the stairs, looking back at Mya and shivering before runnin down the hall.

"No! Don't run!!" he said as he grabbed her hand. "She will rip you to shreds...don't run, babe." he said as he looked at Mya. "Wait till you aren't in sight. She wants me...I'm the Target. I've been the first subject...the one subject..the one." he said as he moved slowly to the side.

(Brb. Shower.)

"Then what the hell are you doing standing here?" Jaylin whispered. Worried edged her voice as her eyes flickered between Liam and Mya. "If she's after you get out of here." Jaylin shifted weight from foot to foot. She wasn't sure what to do.

Alex's high-pitched whine could be hear all through the house.

Mya's head twitched. Her attention switched and she frowned. "Failure in Subject 'Alexandria'. Manual override." She sprinted forwards, skidding down the hall and kneeling by Alex.

Alex's clear blue eyes glared at Mya, but she was losing control.
And not to the scientists.
Her veins were turning black and her eyes were trying to do the same. Behind her, the door was shredded, the room filled with snow, three shadows dancing around the wall, the wind circling. Alex spoke, but it was not her voice, it was the voice of the shadows. "We have her, you shall not win. Surrender, or die!"

Mya hissed. "Fight me! I control you!"

Alex dodged, faster than normal, even as a test subject, and Mya skidded into the snow. Alex was on top of her, pinning her down. She whined again, her eyes flickering between green, black, and blue. She was losing quickly, her eyes darkening.

"Fight them Alexandria...let us help you." Mya's strange voice spoke.

"Release the children! They are ours!" Alex's shadows hissed back.

Mya's head twisted, biting deeply into Alex's arms. Mya's eyes were not green. Blue.

Alex collapsed, unconscious, cold, but alive. The black blood slipped from the bite.

Mya, the real Mya, spoke. "Save..them.." Her eyes turned green and she stood. "Foolish girl...death is upon you." She pulled her fist back. One punch and Alex would not be waking up.

Jaylin didn't have to decide on what to do because Mya bolted. Jaylin hopped down the stairs and out the front door, her enlarged stomach slowing her down a bit. She trudged through the snow over to an unconcious Alex and Mya. "Mya stop!!!" Jaylin screamed out. She ran over and shoved Mya out of the way before her fist could make contact. Jaylin knelt in the snow next to Alex, teeth chattering.
"Alex wake up. Please. You gotta get up." Jaylin whimpered glancing at Mya.

Mya was back on her feet in seconds. She glared at Jaylin. "Do not interrupt, Suspect 'Jay'." She hissed, walking over slowly.

Alex didn't respond, but a swarm of infected approached. Two in the front charged forwards. The Shadows. Infected that had evolved. They attacked Mya. Alex whined, the swirl on her hand spinning as it fought against the scientist's control, Alex unable to do anything.

"Crap." Jaylin scrambled through the snow. She hooked her arms beneath Alex's shoulders and yanked her up. Jaylin glanced at the oncoming infected and then Mya. She couldn't outrun both but, it was worth a shot.

'Mommy....' Jaylin glanced down curiously but ignored her son for now. She had to get Alex out of here.
Jaylin dragged Alex through the snow as best as she could.

Alex twitched slightly, but that was the best she could do. The third Shadow stood in front of them, backing up as if protecting them.
We will protect the Alex.
But only from the science.

The voices spoke to Jaylin.

Mya hissed, growling at the two Shadows holding her down.

In a flash of red, the beings in front of Mya fell to the ground, a large dark being standing in front of her, covered in what seemed to be living armor, standing their ground to face the coming horde.

Mya stood, tilting her head. "Being unrecognized. Objective secondized, prime objective: Destroy Subject 'Alexandria'." She turned, her green eyes zeroing in on the shadow. She sliced through it, now standing beside Jaylin. "Suspect 'Jay'. Release Subject 'Alexandria' or die." she hissed.

Alex whined, her hand twitching. "Kasven Freta vernick bastre ven to santi.." She muttered. Definitely not English.
"Leave the child, we will protect her." (Lesten, made-up language)

Jaylin nodded numbly. She stared at the being protecting them from Mya. "Just let us get her healthy before you...do whatever it is you're actually...doing." Jaylin asked. Maybe if she could convince them Alex was better off healthy that would give them time to figure out how to stop them.

The being's left arm shifted into the form of a wolf before disconnecting itself and standing watch, attacking everything unfamiliar that came its way, as the arm regenerated itself as the being made their way towards the group.
"Mya, that's enough." it said in an almost demonic voice, setting its newly formed hand on her shoulder.

Alex is not going to return.
Either the science retrieves her.
Or we take her.
No option.

The voices told Jaylin.
Alex shuddered, the spiral spinning into a blur, her hand burning slightly. Her body went from cold to blazing, then back to ice cold as the two fought for control over the unconscious Alex.

Mya hissed, her teeth sharpening themselves. "RELEASE HER!" She growled, glaring at the stranger. Her green eyes flickered, a red zigzag crossing them, the mark of the scientists. "Subject 'Alexandria' is OURS!"

Unknown.
Being misunderstands.
The three shadows gathered around Alex, Jaylin, Mya, and the stranger. They stood, their figure shaking it was moving so fast. They merged into one. "Being...you do not..understand. Science...will destroy...the children..." They split, dissolving into air for a moment before reappearing.

The spiral twisted up Alex's arm and her eyes flickered open. Black. She stood, shaking her head. "Sentril Vas pendra." (We have won) Her voice was echoes of the Shadows. She dodged Mya, everything seemingly slow as she moved faster. The tips of her fingers were blue.

"Uncontrolled Virus has evolved." Mya stood upright, her eyes focusing on the ground. "Testing has failed. Subject 'Alexandria' lost to Uncontrolled Virus. Must be destroyed. Uncontrolled Virus Version 6.2, Shadows, higher speed, memory capacity, higher comprehension. Weaknesses speech and attack." Mya's form took a defensive state. "Priorities in tact. Destroy Subject 'Alexandria'. Destroy 'Shadows'. Capture Subject 'Liam'. Regain control of the virus."

The Shadows flitted around Alex. Alex smirked, controlled by the Shadows. "Higher than Uncontrolled are we. Faster than human mind are we." Their English was broken as they used Alex to translate it. "We will destroy Science. Then Human. Then we will have victory."

It was a fight between the virus and it's creators. Will they survive?

Reactions: k-michelle412
"So, you wanna play hard ball, eh?" the figure said, his helm retracting to release his crimson hair, revealing Zerian beneath the mass of flesh.
"No one's getting her, or anyone else! You creatures want a host? Then use me! I'm the Original, the Failure, the Mistake, but I'm build up of an upgradable form of the virus, so take me and leave her in peace, before I force you out!"

The shadows flitted around him a moment.
Unknown.
Being, test subject.

"Unstable." Alex dismissed him as the Shadows returned to flitting around her, however, her gaze did not leave him. There was a flicker of recognition, a flicker of the real Alex.

"Virus weakness, emotion." Mya suddenly blurted, dashing forwards and slamming Alex into a tree. One of the broken branches pierced through her shoulder, pinning her on the tree, but Alex made no response, her gaze locked on Zerian. Mya forced her to look at her. "Say Goodbye."

The Shadows spun around Mya and Alex.
"Goodbye." Alex responded.
A helicopter was approaching fast. Scientists.
Mya looked confused. "No fear?"
Alex shook her head, her eyes turning Navy. "Hope."
The Shadows spun faster.
"Death."
Slower.
"Trust." Alex stepped away from the tree, shoving Mya backwards as a helicopter hovered above. Her eyes where dark Navy as she tried to fight the Shadows.

"ENOUGH!" Zerian burst out, grabbing hold of Mya with his left arm, wrapping her in a type of cocoon to restrain her, feeling it tense as she struggled within, adding more and more to it to keep it from breaking.
Turning his attention to Alex, he stared deeply into her eyes before gently grabbing the back of her head and kissing her, trying to absorb the virus as well as show her that he still loved her.
"You can fight this Aria, I know you can. You're stronger than the Shadows wrapped around your heart. You're more briliant than the scientists trying to take you away. You're more lovely than when we were together all those years ago." he said, placing his forehead to her's. "I love you. I always have, and always will, no matter how much you may hate me."

Mya struggled, but was unable to break it.
The Shadows disappeared, not returning.
The spiral on Alex's hand disappeared, leaving only a burn. Her eyes flickered to green, then back to blue before closing as she fell forwards, not unconscious, but too weak to do much more than keep control of herself.

The helicopter above landed. Three armed guards sprang forth, laser guns in hand.

Alex's frozen temperature skyrocketed. "Zerian...move..." she said quietly. She needed to release the energy pent up inside her before she passed out again. "Get Jaylin..inside. Protect...the others." Her eyes rose to meet his, wordless. She smiled, just barely. "I'll..come back." she stood, taking a shaky breath. "Go."

Status
Not open for further replies.