Uncontrolled: The Continuation

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A201 isn't infected. He's not Controlled. He's not even a cure...we don't know what he is, none of us. Not even the highest guy." Craig continued to tell the story. "Alexandria, when they met the second time he attacked, thought we created him...One thing doesn't make sense: He emitted this buzzing noise. It didn't effect Liam, but we got reports that Mya had a bad day...what happened when he came here?"

"It only affected Alex and Mya. He attacked Alex. It's all a little fuzzy really." Jaylin admitted. She was quite interested in what he had to say though. There was so much she didn't know and he was finally telling her the missing pieces.

He nodded. "Figures. What happened to Liam? Did it affect him?"

"Not physically. Actually. A didn't even attack me. He only got physical when I refused to let him have Alex. He...I fell in the ice and he actually saved me. Which was weird."

((I'm not certain about that but I think that's what happened))

Craig looked at you curiously. "He saved you?" He blinked. "Weird..." He looked down. "Really weird." He rested his head on Jaylin's shoulder. Not affectionately, more like a little child would. He stifled a yawn. I'm not tired. He thought to himself, not wanting to go to sleep.

Mya was scared of the ghost-like Alex. She sniffled. "A..Alex...Wh-why d-do you look like that?"

"Liam can't see me Mya...come on.." Her ghost arms reached out, but didn't touch Mya. Afraid this was like her dream, Mya slipped out from under the bed to grab Alex, but she wasn't there. Mya started crying again, mumbling incoherent words, almost forgetting Liam was right there.

Liam stood back as Mya left the bed was she hugged thin air. "Mya..what.." he stopped and knew what it was. He wasn't stupid. He knew she was their. He knew she was looking over Mya. He knelt down and grabbed May and held her in his arms. "Shhhh...it's..it's going to be okay, sweetheart. She'll be back." he said as began walking down the hallway and downstairs. He smiled and then it faded when he saw Jaylin and the Scientist. Her hand on his and his head on her shoulder. He stopped and just stared at them for a moment. He looked at Jaylin in her eyes. He was going to say something but didn't. He stopped and sat Mya on couch and kissed her forehead. "Rest..." he said. Vane jumped on the couch making it wobble with his big ass and snuggled next to Mya.

Liam looked back Jaylin and then walked outside and sat down on a rock near the church. He just sat their...wondering.

((*there*))

Jaylin nodded in agreement. "He sounded like he didn't want to hurt anyone. He just wanted to get what he needed and leave." Jaylin spoke. She patted Craig's head as he rested it on her shoulder. She sighed softly looking up as Liam walked through. She opened her mouth to ask how Mya was only to stop when he gave her a look. Jaylin closed her mouth and quirked a brow. "What?" She glanced around and then down at Craig. "Ooooh." She mumbled. Jaylin huffed and watched Liam go outside. "Great. Now he thinks I like you." Jaylin mumbled not caring if Craig was paying attention or not. She shook her head with another sigh. This is why she stayed single for most of her life. This exact situation right here.

Craig blinked. "Likes me?" his eyes widened. "Whaaat?" He tried to sit up, but he had a Mya clinging to his side, silently bawling her eyes out. He looked terrified! And in a way..it was actually kind of funny...his expression.

Vane, sensing his struggle, licked Mya's cheek before grabbing the collar of her shirt with his teeth, gently pulling her away and curling up around her like a big fluffy pillow. She buried her face in his neck and resumed her crying.

The moment Mya was off him Craig was on his feet to bolt out the door.

Jaylin rolled her eyes. This man. She shook her head and caught Craig by the collar of his shirt. She tugged him back to the couch with a stern expression. "You stay." She sighed looking at Mya. Poor little thing. "Vane, don't let the doctor leave or else no more treats." Jaylin patted his head and headed out the door. She looked at Liam sitting alone and sighed once more. Men.
Trudging through the snow for the upteenth time that day, Jaylin sat next to him, eyes on the receding sun and completely silent.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
((MEN. XD))

Vane growled as Craig stood the moment Jaylin walked out the door. Quickly, he sat back down. Vane rested his tail in Craig's lap so he would know if the man even shifted a centimeter. Closing his eyes, Vane rested his head on Mya's back.

Craig sighed, sitting back and closing his own eyes. If he couldn't do anything, he could just nap.

Alex's ghost, unseen to all, including Mya, floated around the house momentarily while she regained strength. She wondered if she'd ever be able to return to her human form again. The thought made her sad, but she knew that she could protect them even in this form. She knew they were nowhere near safe yet. They were surrounded by everything...Wearing herself out by floating around, her ghost returned inside the house. It flitted around Mya and Zane a moment, coaxing them both to sleep with slight shifts in their thought patterns. She circled Craig once, curious, but when he made no reaction, she returned to the doorway. She smiled, sad, but happy. "Take care of him Jaylin...~" the whisper could barely be heard, and only Jaylin would be able to hear it if she could. Alex noticed Zerian, but winced slightly, knowing to approach him now would only cause herself grief. She returned to her room, rising into the rafters where she used to sleep, and curled up in the farthest corner, her eyes closing. The ghostly form slowly evaporated as she returned to rest, waiting to regain her energy..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: k-michelle412
After Zerian finally got to his feet, doing his best to put everything together, the sun had already begun to set. As he made his way back to the church, he felt something, almost as if it were an intense feeling of emotional pain, yet it vanished as soon as he noticed it. Ignoring the ones out front, he clambered onto the roof, deciding it best to keep watch while everyone rested, hoping to something to get his mind off of his constant thoughts of Alex.
'She's gone. Give up already.'
"No."
'You're an idiot! No one could've survived that!'
"She promised me she'd be back. I don't know how, but she'll be back, even if I have to sacrifice part of us to help her do it."
'You realize you could kill yourself doing that, right?'
"Does it really matter? If she's able to come back, my death won't be in vain. She deserves a happy life, I'm destined to die."
'No, you're not.'
"What do you mean?"
'You'll understand when the time comes. Besides, you've got new upgrades, don't you? What do they do?'
"I haven't tried them yet."
'Do it, you won't regret it. I'll watch the body while you're away.'
"While I'm away?"
'You'll see."
As Zerian focused the new energies within him, he felt light, almost as if he was flying, looking downwards to realize he was, only his body was still were he left it, smiling back at him.
'Go. Have fun with it.' his body spoke to him in a dark voice. 'I'll watch over them, you search for her.'
Doing as instructed, he began to patrol the church, hoping to find her before his time outside expired.

Last edited:
Mya whispered softly into Vane's fur. "I'm scared Vane..." She could hear the faintest sound of steps, feet dragged along rock, the sound of labored breathing. "I can hear them..."

A lone girl lay on a bed of snow in the middle of a clearing in a forest. She lay still, blonde hair singed, eyes closed, skin burned.
Alex's ghost's eyes opened at Mya's words. "I will protect you.."
There was a bright light from the forest as the sun set, but the light quickly disappeared. Alex passed through the roof, seized by a strong emotion. Care. She moved faster, almost a blur as she circled the clearing in which the church sat. The snow melted, making a ring. "No one will enter without permission..." She whispered, unseen. She then rose back into the air, looking around. Now where did you die... She looked around for the burned body of a lost girl.

I promised I would protect you... The whisper floated across the church grounds. Rest in consolation that I will return soon. Her ghostly form faded slightly as her feet touched the snow. She turned south, towards a clearing of snow.

Upon hearing the spectral voice, Zerian darted outside, yet he had arrived too late, she was gone.
He knew he could trust the other guy to keep his word, so he decided to head towards the forest, his feet gliding across the snow, yet leaving it undisturbed. As he neared an odd light, he became unable to move, trapped in some form of invisible barrier, struggling to break free, yet unable to do so.
He was unable to see beyond the light, yet he knew something lay beyond, something important, something worth protecting.
He relaxed himself, remaining motionless and awaiting whatever had set this trap, unknowing whether they be friend or foe, yet ready to face the unknown head on.

Sirens went off in Alex's mind, but she must return to herself.. She turned, almost invisible as she circled what was caught in her barrier. "Explain yourself.." She whispered, coming to a stop in front of him. You could see right through her to the trees beyond, yet, she was there. In spirit at least.

The light still obstructing his view caused him to be unable to recognize the figure before him, yet he thought he recognised the voice, answering in an honest and sincere tone to show he meant no ill will to whatever the figure may be.
"My name is Zachary, yet most now know me as Zerian. I'm searching for the woman I love."

The barrier released Zerian, allowing him free passage.. At least for this one time. "Zerian... Danger is close. I will return... Will you follow me?" Ghost Alex stepped back as the light died down a little. She was going to miss her chance. "I must go.. Time is fading.. Find the clearing with the lost one on snow." Her fingers briefly crossed his cheek before she turned, racing towards the fading light. The girl on the bed of snow lay with her eyes open, colorless, a pale blue light fading there. As the ghost approached, the light turned a darker blue. The ghost slipped into the light, which slid down into the girl's eyes. They turned blue. She blinked. "Find... Must.." She whispered to herself. Alex sat up, unable to see clearly and very dizzy. She noticed another body nearby. Upon closer examination, she shuddered. A201. "I.. Cannot... Yet..." She felt her mind fade a moment. She reached out, touching A201's forehead. Instantaneously, she was healed... But for what price? At the time, it is unknown as she returned to her unconscious state, laying in her bed of snow until she is either found, or she can return.

((Wait what?))

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Zerian raced after her, watching the spectacle with wide eyes. "Don't-!' he began to say as she reached for the being, his warning coming too late.
Something seemed wrong, despite how she looked, she seemed as though something else was there, hidden away, something dark, something evil.

"Craeden!" he called in a resounding voice, his counterpart responding and following the mixture of intense emotions to his location in wolf form, stopping in front of him as he returned his body to its original form, allowing Zach to rejoin with it before walking over to the body and lifting her in his arms.
"Shall we go home, or would you wish for shelter until morning so we can make sure that the others stay safe if Waspinator here wakes up?"

'Omega Strain. Apocolypse Strain. You know why she's so sought after, don't you? Why not tell her that you can take those upon yourself?' Craeden said in his mind as he awaited her response to Zach's question.
"Because I have the missing code, and it'd activate them. You, more than anyone, should know that. That's why I can't tell her, because she'd just as soon as activate them within herself to free me from the burden." he replied.

((K-Michelle, ooc in the convo ;) I'll explain if there's questions))

Alex's eyes opened. "Need.. To.. To." She shivered, all the feelings suddenly rushing to her. Pain from the burns, cold from the snow. The pain disappeared, but she felt like she'd been in the snow for days, not a few hours. She smiled weakly. "Safe....for now... Rest. Trust.. You for... Safety..." She trailed off, her teeth chattering as she fell asleep, her head resting against his chest.

Zerian carried her deeper into the woods, wrapping her in a form of shell made up of his arms, finally coming upon an alcove, not much smaller than the cave they'd been in before, before placing her at the back and gathering nearby twigs and leaves he was able to find above the white ground, doing his best to keep a fire going as he unwrapped the shell into a form of hide covering her with it as he lay beside her near the fire, his arms wrapped around her to do what he could to keep her warm, as well as doing what he could to tend to her wounds, keeping watch over her as the night began to drift on.

Status
Not open for further replies.