Umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He can wait. Five minutes. Please?" Tamille looked up at Charles with large molten brown eyes begging for him to wait five minutes. Just five more minutes.

"Fine," he sighed. "My brothers pretty angry with me right now."

"Yay!" Tamille leaned up and kissed Charles chin. It was friendly as she settled back down and waited for Lovelle.
"Eh, screw him. I'll just bat my eyes and you'll be fine." Tamille laughed.

Maxwell, his brother came marching to the bleachers. "Hey! Charles you runt!" he shouted as he grabbed Charles by the hair.

"Ow! Douche!" When Maxwell yanked his brother up, Tamille's head made not so soft contact with the ground.
She huffed and sat up. She stood in between Charles and his brother. "Look Max. I made him stay. I'm sorry. Can I...make it up to you?" God Tamille felt like puking just for saying that but it made Max leave Charles alone.

"No...my brother will make it up for me." he said looking at him. Charles had a sick face thinking about what he had to to Max.

"Come on just let him go." Tamille sighed. Okay so that didn't work. Maybe begging would. If not than she would have to think of something else. "It's my fault. I told him to stay just be mad at me." Tamille really didn't want to see how Max would make Charles make up for this.

"he had to get home," he said dragging Charles to the back seat of the car. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Charles cried. "I don't want to do that thing again!" he shrieked.

"Max come on don't do this!" Tamille ran after them. "Please. Just...do it to me. Whatever it is just do it to me. I made him stay!" Tamille didn't want to see Charles hurt. He was the one good thing in her life. Her one friend. She wouldn't let Max take that away. "Please Max. Please."

(You just one lined me D:)

"Shit!" Tamille groaned. She gathered up her stuff as well as Charles'. Max had dragged him off and left it.
Thank god he didn't live far. Tamille taped a note to the bleachers. It told her that they had to go but left her number for Lovelle to call.
Tamille began her walk to Charles' house. Ten minutes later and she was their. She used the key under the mat to let herself in. "Max is so dead for making me walk." She growled angrily.

"Cgarles! Someone's here for you." max yelled to him."hey..." he smiled through the tears, while he opened the door. He was fixing his belt and his mouth was red and sore. "How long do you think you'll be staying?" he said lighting a cig.

((What happened? I'm getting the impression of rape 0.0))

Tamille sighed. "Take your shit upstairs." She shoved his bag at him and went to the kitchen. She filled a baggie with ice then took a few paper towels.
"Seriously give him a break for once." Tamille grunted walking past Max and up the stairs.

(yeah but I won't bring it up again))
Charles took her bag into the guestroom. Charles came to her side "You shouldn't talk to him right now, just go to my room." he whispered. He then headed upstairs, blowing another cloud of smoke from his mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Ok))
"Like I give a shit about that asshole." Tamille said so only Charles could hear. She followed him to his room and sat on his bed.
"Come here." She held up the bag of ice to his sore mouth. "We're getting out of here one day." She whispered.

"What are we going to do then?" he said crinkling up his nose at the pain. "I can't leave my brother like this...he won't make it without a day with me." Charles said as he lied on her shoulder.

Tamille stayed silent for a while. She sighed heavily and played with his hair with her free hand. "You can't save everyone Charles. What he does to you isnt right." Her voice was soft. She wasn't berating him or anything she just hated that she couldn't do anything to help.

he let the cigarette hang out of his mouth as he took another drag, blowing the smoke out of his nose. "this is horrible but I still love him. Nothing feels the same anymore."

"Yeah...." Tamille pulled away the ice pack to inspect his mouth. "Well you should be alright now." She concluded setting the ice down.

he burnt out the cig and let her inspect it. Nothing did feel the same anymore. Food didn't taste good, clubs weren't fun anymore, cigarettes didn't taste good either. "Nothings the same anymore...and I don't know why."

Status
Not open for further replies.