Umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't think we need to." he smiled, then looking at his boots, that went up to his ankle. "now lets go find lovelle."

Tamille rolled her eyes with a smirk and turned back around. With her back to him, she bit her lip. The hell did that answer even mean?
She walked to the park gates and looked around. She spotted Lovelle and smiled proudly. They found her. "Found her." She walked over and sat next to the girl. "Ya stood us up ya know." She said absently.

"I said that because...we are already close enough."he sighed.

"Yeah?" Tamille said eyes on the sky. "Guess you're right." Should she be upset? She had the same thoughts only moments before. So why did it upset her? Maybe she got excited he mentioned being a couple.
Tamille shrugged it off. Yeah they were fine. "You annoy the shit out of me Charles," Tamille said giving him a sideways glance, "but I love your dumb ass." She laughed ruffling his hair. Man, she really did love this guy.

"I love you too." he said softly. Now he regretted what he just said, he meant it but it felt awkward.

Tamille smiled and nudged his shoulder. "Lighten up it's not like saying it means we're getting married gosh." She smirked at him just teasing. "So Lovelle. What'd ya say? Wanna hang out with us?"

he sighed of relief. "What if we just ...theres a subway a few blocs from here. We can go anywhere we like?" Charles said. "We've always wanted to get out of here, beside we can get a train to London if we wanted."

"What dya say?" Tamille smiled. She was totally up for it. They just needed Lovelle on board.
((Leave it there for now. So she can catch up))

((Kay))

"I just want to get out, I have money to do so." he said, holding her hand.

Lovelle looked at the orange sky as she thought for herself, about everything and nothing. She didn't mind being bullied, no she didn't but why did everyone take their time on her? When they could do other things, what they could do couldn't she think anything of since she's bad at those kinds of stuff. She didn't want to waste air on sighing, instead she kept looking around. Maybe she should go home?

A voice called for her and she looked around before she would see the two from class going to her and started to talk. She got confused about what they was talking about before they ended up talking about something like running away to London, or so she had heard anyway. Then the eyes where on her. She didn't know what to say.
-"What do you mean?" She said low. She couldn't run away, could she? But she had her family here and she wouldn't leave her brother to him.
-"If you're talking about running away from here, then I wont go with you..." She took a pause.
-"...Unless I can't take my brother with me." She looked at them deadly serious but her dark eyes and white skin still made her look like a ghost. Her light blonde hair didn't help either.

Tamille smirked. At least there was still some fire left in her. "He's mean ya know." Tamille commented. Her smirk melted into a smile. "Yeah you can bring him. Don't worry about money. I got enough to last a while." And she did. Her mom kept her cash in the house under her bed and some in her closet. Tamille could grab it when she was passed out.
"How's the day after tomorrow sound?"

She looked at her and it took awhile before she would finally answer.
-"W-what? The day after tomorrow? So... soon?" Now she started to think again, so soon? Could she really do it? It would be fun to see the world a little, since she've never been on vacation before and this is the only place she has been stuck in.
-"But... what should I say to my mother? And what do I say to my brother?" She then asked, looked a little nervous.

"Well, tell her you got invited to vacation or something." Tamille shrugged. "As for your brother...either tell him the truth or just tell him it's vacation." Tamille moved to sit next to Lovelle. "So...you in?"

Lovelle thought about it, not really sure what to do. But then looked at her and nodded.
-"I-I will do it." She said and then started to think of what she could say to her parents, if they would listen to her of course. As for her brother, she had to think about it a little more.

"Awesome." Tamille smiled. "Oh and, if those kids mess with you, just get me or Charles k?" She winked at Lovelle with a wicked smile.

She nodded a littlw akwardly. -"Uhm, yeah. But they aren't that bad." She said with a low voice.
-"I just guess that they are bored."

"They won't stay like that forever." Tamille muttered quietly to herself. She didn't want to put Lovelle down but it's happened before.
It always starts off as not that bad. Always.

Charles squeezed her hand. "you can find your own family," he smiled to lovelle.

Tamille was about to confirm what Charles said when her phone rang destroying the peacefulness of the quiet park.
She looked down at the caller ID and sighed. Todd. "This fucker." She groaned. "I'll be right back." Tamille's walked a ways before answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.