Umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamille kissed his cheek. "It'll work itself out. Just gotta be patient. One day." That's what she told herself. She had to or else Tamille wouldn't make it.

Charles leaned on his bed,burying his head into the pillow. He started to weep a little bit, while his hand reached the droor to his left. Charles pulled out a few tabs of paper. "Here...i don't need them." they were LSD.

Tamille sat beside him Indian style. Her hand ran up and down his back as she took the papers. "Thanks." She could sell them to some kid at school tomorrow. "Hey why don't we go somewher? Get out of the house or something?" Taille offered she hated seeing him like this.

When the two of them talked, it was like alien talk for Lovelle. When was the time she actually talked to someone as in a real conversaition? Maybe her mom doesn't count in but maybe her pet can count? No, maybe it has to be a person. "Bleachers?" She thought for a moment then remembered where it was, should she go there? Meet those people and start to... talk? No, it would get boring around here, it would get quiet the first thing when she would be there, she didn't know what she could say though.

School had ended and she stood by her locker and thought, everyone was gone already and the halls was very quiet than usual. Should she really go?
She looked at her dirty and broken umbrella and thought for a while. No, she was afraid. What if they would make a prank on her? Just like the others? Maybe throw innocent cute little bugs at her as the last time? She felt sorry for the bugs in the bucket that tried to get out of there and then suddenly they where in her, of course as anyone would do she carefully made sure that they could get back to ther right place in the woods, she got bitten a few times but she knew that they where afraid. Or maybe they would try to break her umbrella even more? Maybe take her shoes and throw them in the toilet?

Lovelle didn't mind any of those thoughts but should she really take her time on that? Why not just walk home safely and take her time there? Yes, so she would do. She took her umbrella and started to go down the stairs. Out of the school and then turn right straight home. Well, not really. Half through the road she saw a playground and wanted to go to the swings and sit there for a moment. Just quietly move backwards and forwards while the wind engage her hair and the sky was slowly turning orange.

"Alright." Tamille gave Charles a smile as she rubbed his back. Although Lovelle had just gotten to their classe, Tamille had ways of getting her cellphone number quite easily.
Tamille dialed her number and waited for Lovelle to answer.

The vibration of the mobile could be heard anywhere, it wasn't a very new phone but it worked. With just a plit and the phone would anwer and make a click sound.
-"Hello?" Said a strangled voice, like someone was sick.
-"Who is this? What do you want my sister?" A little boy said, appreantly she had leave her phone at home, but that's because she never uses it or forgets it all the time. It's normal for her and her family since the phone never gets a single call except for the grandparents. The unknown kid sniffled and was quiet after that.

"Yeah. My names Tamille. Me and my friend Charles met Lovelle today and wanted to hang out with her. She was supposed to meet us after school but I think she was scared. Know where she might be?" Tamille said kindly. One of the rare times.
Quite contradictory, Tamille was only kind to small kids. Everyone else could fuck themselves for as she cared.

The kid sniffled again before answering.
-"No." He said cold and short.
-"No, I don't know where she is. She hasn't got home yet." A sound then came from the background and the conversation was over with a click and beeping sounds.

"Alright I changed my mind. I hate kids too." Tamille huffed. She slid her phone into her pocket with a sigh. "Well that was her brother and he doesn't know. Said she hadn't been home yet. Wanna go look for her?" The town was small with not many places to go.

"Is that her on the phone?" Charles asked rubbing his eyes. His voice was clearly heard from the background.

"Her brother. She's not home." Tamille repeated with a sigh. "Let's go walk around and look for her?"

"Kay..." he said getting out of the bed. Charles put on his coat and laced up his shoes.

Tamille didn't have a coat. She didn't think it was that cold. She took Charles and walked out the door. "So where to first your magesty?"

"she could be by the park...its close to the school." he said, looking at his coat. "I was wondering...are we a couple?"

"True." Tamille offered as she walked to the park still holding his hand.
Her steps faltered for a moment by the sudden question. Were they? They acted enough like it. I guess...if you wanted." Tamille shrugged like she didn't care, although she did....a lot.

"That wasn't a clear answer," he said sternly. Charles took his jacket back.

"Oh well..." Shit Tamille was bad with this stuff. She was fine with the way they were, whatever it was. "I..I-I..." Did she want to see Charles with anyone else? The thought alone made her sick. No she didn't. She didn't like it at all.
Tamille sighed. "I...I'd like it if we were..." Tamille looked at her faded sneakers as they walked along the road to the park. "...I mean...it's cool...if you don't. I get it...it's just yeah....yeah...." Now she was just rambling out of nerves.

Charles smiled to himself. "what are you trying to say? " he chuckled stuffing his hands into his jacket pocket.

"Okay now you're just being a dick." Tamille chuckled softly. She turned and walked backwards in front of Charles.
She had an amused smile on her face. "Alright Alright. Charles...will you go out with me?" She giggled softly but was serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.