Umbrella

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
-"I've had a good time." She said and made a small smile towards her then Lovelle looked at her and could only shrug, she didn't know how it was at night since she never really thought about it.
-"I don't know." She could only answer.

"If you don't mind keeping Axel out a little later I think it'd be nice." She offered. Despite his maturity, Axel was young and staying out until 12 am wasn't exactly ideal.

She looked at Tamille and thought about it then looked at Axel.
-"Why not let him decide if he wants to or not?" Lovelle suggested.

Tamille nodded. "Alright." She would ask later. Axel was having fun leading their little group around and seeing all the sites. Tamille made sure to take pictures of them, especially of Axel and Lovelle so they could remember their first vacation.

Charles looked on his phone, looking at all those messages that Maxwell had left. "Hey! You should come to a club with us," Charles wanted to forget .

"Hey what's up?" Tamille asked looking at Charles. He had a strange look on his face and she was curious.

"Nothing!" he said, defensive. "I just wonder if lovelle will come with us."

"Ew attitude." Tamille glared annoyed. He didn't have to shout. "Yeah I'll ask." She turned back to the thin girl at her side.

"Sorry..." he said, feeling ashamed. You don't have to come,"

"It's fine." Tamille shrugged. She had a high standard on how to be talked to and being snapped at or talked down two were her biggest pet peeves.

"I'll go by myself then, no big deal." he reassures her.

"No I want to go." She assured him. "I wanna see the lights." She said with a smile to ease the strange tension she felt settled between them.

"Cool..." he smiled back. Charles phone started to ring and he looked at the phone in anger. C
he walked to the side of the road and threw his phone into the street.

"Hey you guys go ahead. I'll catch up." Tamille eyed Charles and fought through the teaming crowd to stand next to him. She watched confused as his phone was tossed into the street. "That..." She pointed to his phone as it got run over by multiple cars, "is not nothing."

"God! I really just want to get away from a lot of things!" he said pulling out a cigarette and a lighter."I want to get away because I can't handle them."

"Then do it." She said simply. "Charles, we are in London! At Big Ben with two people we barely know. We can go anywhere, do anything. If you want to get away, do it don't just talk about it." Tamille let what she said sink in. "You can stick with us or go wherever you want to. Just know if you leave, you always got my number. Call anytime."

"Well, I can't call you. I don't have a cell phone anymore." he laughed to himself. "I'm.. Going to stay with you guys."

"Oh like you couldn't just buy a new one. Admit it, you can't live without me~." Tamille laughed happy to see Charles relax.
"Come on let's hurry up before we're totally left behind." She giggled taking his hand and hurrying off to catch up to Lovelle and Axel.

"You think the kid will bring us to a club?" he said laughing as he ran with her.

"Hey with Axel, you never know. Kids got style though." She laughed. "Oh there they are!" She pointed seeing black clothes and a mop of shining white hair, another, matching one, bobbing beside it. "Hurry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.