Umbrella

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"London AI, Axel wants to go." She answered holding his hand and intertwining their fingers. An almost unseen smile graced her face.

"Yes. Yes he is." She stuck her tongue out at Charles. "He knows this place better than me and jt's something he wants to do so why not?" Tamille had a very bad habit of spoiling children.

"he's rather smart...i wonder were he'll lead us." he said smiling at her.

"Guess we'll find out huh?" Tamille smiled back, glancing at Axel. He was a good kid. Tamille smiled at Lovelle. They were only two feet away but there were plenty of people between them and Tamille was making sure they were okay.

"You think we'll make it through this?" he asked holding her hand tighter.

"Of course. We've made it this far haven't we?" She smiled once more, reassuring that things would work out. They couldn't be bad forever. It couldn't because she wouldn't let it.

"Stay where? Here?" Tamille asked slightly confused. "I dunno." She wasn't really sure if he meant here or with him. If it was the latter that was a dumb question. Of course she'd stay.

"I might have to think about it to." he reassures her. "but for right now lets just live in the moment."

Tamille smiled. She popped up on the balls of her feet and left a light kiss on his lips before settling back down and acting like nothing happened.

Charles eyes widened as he put his had to his mouth in surprise. Should he return the kiss? Should he not? Charles didn't know what to do.

Tamille didn't worry about it just happy she'd had enough courage to kiss him in the first place. A tiny smile appeared as she searched for a song on her phone to listen to.

Charles continued to hold her hand but he had that look on that face. "You...I...we..."

Tamille looked up at him and couldn't help but laugh. "We...?" She asked with a playful smile. His reaction was just too funny. "Charles you're adorable." She giggled.

Tamille was a fit on giggles. "Oh my gosh! You're so cute! I can't even handle it!"

Lovelle sat with her brother and was quiet as usual, She saw them together holding hands, she smiled at them back and started to wonder. How was it to love someone, not siblinds love that she and Axel had but real love with someone else? How was it to be together with someone like that? She couldn't imagine because she've never been in any kind of stuff like that, it was like another world to her. Axel's hand tightened and Lovelle looked at him.
-"The next station is our stop." He said a little nervous, Lovelle thought. Why is he nervous? Has something happened? She looked over at Charles and Tamille, trying to get their attention and called for them.
-"The next station is our stop." Lovelle said and hope they heard.

The train stayed and now they had to go on another train that was red, the first one was blue. Axel went in and Lovelle followed, looking back if they could catch up. The train was really filled with people and you had to stand, Lovelle felt like she would get crushed. It was times like these that it wasn't fun to be too thin, it felt like your whole body would break by the more muscular men in Suit, waiting to go of the train to work and the more fatter women, waiting as well.

"Okay we're comin!" She called back. "You're cute deal with it. Let's go." She laughed teasing him. Tamille followed a bit behind the two but made it.
"Hey Axel you excited?" She asked

Axel looked at her and made kind of a nod. After three stations they arrived, Axel looked at the signs hanging up in the sealing and followed them up to the surface and came back to a street but much more different.
-"Many tourists here." He said looking around before looking at another map again but this map was for tourists and the maps could be taken by anyone before they would walk outside to the street from the underground stations.
-"This way." He said and walked around a corner, after 20 minutes walk the Big Ben and London AI was right infront of their eyes. Axel smiled wide and Lovelle too because of the exitment from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.