• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Ms. Leora, you're not avoiding me are you? :cry: You always say, later or another time. I'm not going to try and jump you, just hang out as friends." Milo text back, laying in his bed.

'If you're honestly that desperate, you can come around now I suppose - bring me some chocolate though? :heart:' She responded easily, deciding that if he was promising not to attempt anything with her (she did desperately want to remain monogamous and faithful to her boyfriend, after all), then she would happily invite him around, if only to stop him whining about it through text.

Besides... she had missed his company a great deal. Not that she would admit it...​

Not long did Milo show up at her condo, chocolates in hand. Tossing them to her, he plopped down onto her couch, sighing lightly. "So, Leora, how have you been?"

"I've been fine, thanks," she murmured slowly, realising only shortly before his arrival that this was one of those rare times where she didn't have her makeup on or hair done - her hair was in a simple bun and she donned rather cute pyjamas. Though, it hardly made an impact on her. She was as naturally beautiful as anyone was. "Look, I didn't want to be around you, because I... respect Richie. He's so sweet to me, and I felt it would be awkward if he saw us as friends, and realised what we'd done-- he's a smart guy. He knows what I used to be like, Milo - but we are friends, and that's all, so he'll have to get used to us hanging out now and then, I suppose... How have you been~? Got yourself a girlfriend yet~?"​

"Actually, I do have one." Admitted the teen, relaxing in her nice couch, smiling softly at her. "She's around your age, and she knows my age, so don't think I'm tricking her. She's cool, I mean...Yeah. I'm trying the whole relationship thing out."

"Well, that's adorable," she honestly smiled, breaking the bar of chocolate up to pop into her mouth, laying back with a leg crossed over the other and eyes focused on the TV. "I mostly enjoy being proven right, really. I did tell you you'd find yourself someone and enjoy a relationship, didn't I~"​

"Ehh, I mean, she's cool and all. I don't know how long its going to last. she wants babies and stuff....She's in a different stage of life, while I'm still trying to live while I'm young. She's kind of crazy, but I like her crazy. I don't know." He mumbled, pulling out his phone, and showing her a picture of the girl. "This is her. Delilah."

Delilah happened to know Leora. Childhood 'friends' you could say. The two hated each other. Always in competition with each other. Both were matched in beauty, but they always wanted to see who could have the most boyfriends. They often matched in that too.the_dame_by_marcelafreire-d8wi06m.png

"You're dating that bitch? Really?" She scornfully snapped, sitting up and swiping his phone to inspect the photo. It had been years since she last saw the woman, having seen her last when they were at school and she had wisely stolen her boyfriend, though the two had always done things like that, so it hadn't been a huge surprise. They were rather similar, though that didn't mean they got on - Leora hated her with a passion. Apparently, though, they were different now. Leora, after all, didn't want marriage or kids. "Oh, Milo, really? I honestly thought you were going to find yourself a nice girlfriend; not some utter slut who made my life a living hell. But hey, you do you, sweetheart."​

"Huh? You know Delilah? She is a nice girl right?" He asked, only ever seeing her nice side. "Delilah she...She's really cool, I mean she honestly is a bit crazy, but I like it. She can't keep her hands to herself." Chuckled the teen as he reached over to take his phone.

"Oh yes, she's utterly adorable-- get your head together, idiot. She's a total jerk," she shrugged, realising it could come off as jealousy, but hardly caring if it did. She wasn't ever going to be jealous of someone like Delilah, and this was simply the advice of a friend. She liked Milo far too much to see him give a relationship a try with someone as malicious and manipulative as Delilah. Milo deserved far better than that. "But hey, either you listen to me, or work it out for yourself and get your trust broken."​

"Hon...I know you knew her, but maybe she's different know. I promise she's obsessed with me...I mean, she really wants to have my baby." He mumbled.

"Do yourself a favour and wear protection, then. Honestly, I highly recommend dumping her, Milo. Don't hang back with people like her," she pleaded earnestly, grabbing his hand and offering a quiet smile. "I mean that. She's always been and always will be bad news, and... I implore you to realise that sooner; not later. Her? Having a baby? She'll do it because she has some evil little plan in mind."​

"...Like what?" He asked curious. "And yeah I try to wear protection sometimes but...Sometimes I forget." He mumbled.

"I don't know, Milo. I haven't seen her in years, but she's always been like that. Doing things because she has a plan in mind-- please don't tell me you've had sex with her already without protection. Please tell me you've just met and you've only kissed and cuddled," she quickly breathed, dropping his hand with a mixture of panic and anger. "...I bet that bitch just loves you. You're so damn irresponsible! She has you wrapped around her little finger, huh?!"​

"Hey, don't get mad at me! I was half asleep, and in woke up and she was on me! I can't help that I was horny as hell! Sh-Shit you think she's pregnant?!" He panicked, his eyes widen. "I...I can't be a-" Just then his phone rang. It was Delilah.

"Of course I think that cow is pregnant. She's worked you like a damn toy-- fuck you, really. Don't come running to me when she uses that potential kid to scam you out of everything you own and to manipulate you to buy her everything under the damn sun," she criticised, suddenly shoving him away from her and tugging the blanket over herself, refusing to really even look him in the eye.

Why? Because it did hurt, a lot actually. She really liked Milo, and to practically lose his friendship to a girl she hated so profusely... of course it was bound to hurt.

"Ignore her," she mumbled, knowing immediately who was calling him simply by his panicked expression. "Or answer it, and get out of my apartment. I honestly can't believe your stupidity, Milo..."​

"...Leora don't just be rude to me, I had no idea what she was really liked and I couldn't tell you about her sooner, because you were avoiding me! So don't pin this all on me, damn." He grumbled, and folded his arms. Grabbing his phone, he stood IP and answered it. "Hello?"

"Baby~ What took you so long to answer? I've been missing you." She huffed, twirling her hair around her finger.

"I'm sorry...Um baby..Did you have your period yet?"

"Nope~! Its pretty late doncha think." She giggled happily, looking at her nails. "I think I'm pregnant!" She grinned.

Milo stood there, frozen, scratching the back of his head. "Baby um...You do realize I'm still in high school, I don't-"

"Ugh I know, you can't support it. But I can. My family's wealthy remember. I can get you a job to work for my family. I'm so happy though! I'm going to the doctors tomorrow to see if I'm really pregnant!" She giggled. "I'll call you later!' She hung up.

'"Oh, please don't pin this all on me, Leora' fuck you! I think you're an utter idiot, and I don't want your friendship," she decided flatly, knowing it was low to disregard him at a time when he probably needed a friend the most... but she didn't trust people much. She chose her friends wisely, not trusting many to keep around her, so when someone she completely liked did this sort of thing, she couldn't really let herself be around him. Especially not when that idiot girlfriend of his would be around consequently, whether personally or through his words.

"Can you leave, please? I'm going to ask Richie to come around-- you know, unlike your pathetic excuse of a relationship, he and I take things slow and have grown close. We don't rush into things."​

"Leora!" He snapped, glaring at her, as he grabbed her shoulders. "Just...Shut up! Okay?! Damn I'm trying to fucking think!"he hissed, before letting her go. "....I..I'm scared...I..I didn't mean for any of this to happen!". He whispered, gripping his own hair, going crazy. "Fuck!"

"...Don't touch me," she scathingly responded, though at least without any real hatred and venom in her tone. Instead, she eyed the worried teen with a detached frown... before reaching to wrap her arms carefully around his shoulders, pecking his forehead comfortingly. "There's no guarantee she's pregnant, right? I heard her on the phone; heard that shrill voice of hers, ugh-- she may just be late, sweetie. Relax, hm?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.