Two Different Worlds

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She took it and smiled at him, "I wanna see if I have any classes with you silly." She read the schedule and grinned, "Ok all the students have 6 classes and we have 4 classes together." she looked up from the schedul at him. She gave him back his schedule.

"Hey, I was just making sure," Niko said, raising his hands defensively with a little chuckle in his voice. "For all I know you could be some type of stalker who wanted to see my schedule so that you could stalk me to my classes." He grinned and took back the schedule, nodding his head at what she had said. "Four classes together. Not bad. I might have to cheat off of you in those classes if I can't figure anything out." He looked down at Rain and winked before pocketing the schedule. It wasn't that he was particularly a bad student; he just had a tendency to nod off in class and sleep because the subjects just weren't that interesting to him.

She giggled, "Oh yeah thats me. I am just a little stalker." she said jokingly then added.
She grinned, "We will see if I let you cheat off me. You just have to stay on my good side." she winked back and laughed.

He smirked as she played along with the little joke, a bit surprised by it actually. "Ahh, see! I knew there was something about you that just screams stalker. You can't possibly be a model student now!" Pointing a finger at her, he quickly laughed the comment off and dropped her hand. He put his hand back in his pocket and rolled his shoulders. "Well then I might be in luck, since staying on people's good sides, especially girls, is my specialty." Or, at least, when he wasn't being a complete arrogant bastard and uncooperative especially with his laziness.

She laughed then looked at the time then at him, "Come on," she tugged on his shirt, "We should head to Mr.Brown's class now." she smiled at him.

He looked down as she tugged on his shirt, the feeling a bit odd, though he didn't pull away from the girl's grasp. Not that he would have anyway considering how they were going to the same place and for the fact that he had no idea where to even go, but still, at least her hold wasn't that of someone who was overly possessive. "Mr. Brown... What class is that again?"

She grinned, let go of his shirt then lead him to Mr.Brown's class, "English." she said.

He pushed down the fabric of his shirt when she finally let go of it and smoothed it out a little more, though the attempt really was for no use. "English. Great." He rolled his eyes, sarcasm dripping from the words that he spoke. English had never been a subject that he liked, if only because it called for too much reading, something that he didn't too much care for, as well as writing, though he figured that writing was better than reading, despite the fact that the two of those things when hand in hand. "This is one of the classes we have together, right, or wrong?"

She smiled at him, "Right." she said then stopped in front of the classroom door, "You ready?" she asked.

Niko looked up at the door before trailing his eyes down to Rain as she situated herself in front of the door. He sighed, shrugging his shoulders before he gave a lopsided smile. "Do I really have a choice?" Faint chattering could be heard from behind the door, making him pick his attention up a little, trying to figure out whether the noises were from the class or from some kids who were straggling behind in the hall.

Rain walked into the class and smiled at the teacher, "Sorry Teach I was just showing the new kid around." Rain walked to the back and sat in her seat.
Mr.Brown smiled back, "Oh it is no problem at all Rain."

As they walked into the class, Niko could feel all eyes on him, including the teacher. Feeling this sort of pressure on himself made him remember the exact reason why he pitied any new student that would walk into his old school for the first time; all the odd, skeptical looks. Or, depending on how they looked and your gender, they generally got other types of stares. Usually he ignored those, though he did catch a few glances from a few girls in the class, giggle erupting from their mouths as they openly stared at him. Great.

The action almost made him roll his eyes, but, Niko being Niko, merely smirked. He did, in a way, like all this new attention that he would probably be getting because of him being new, but then again he just liked generally any type of attention centered on him. Sometimes anyway.
He gave a lopsided smile and brought one of his hands out of his pockets to give sort of a half wave to the class before the teacher cleared his throat, smiling in his direction. Niko's smile faltered, and right when he knew the man was about to open his mouth to speak, probably tell him to introduce himself, Niko hurried back to the back of the room, spotting an empty seat next to Rain, smirking as he caught the look of surprise from the teacher as he sat down. Hopefully he had gotten himself out of having to give a whole introduction about his life and what not.

Mr. Brown looked at Niko then the rest of the class, "This is Niko everyone. He just transferred here today. I am sure you will all treat him nicely." he paused for a moment then cleared his throat, "Ok! Now lets get back to the lesson. Direct Objects..." He began the lesson and Rain tried to concentrate.... but she just couldn't. Oh well, she thought, I already know everything about Direct Objects.

Again Niko gave a little lopsided, lazy smile as everyone turned to look at him as the teacher introduced him. "Yo," he said, giving that same little half wave like he had when he was standing in the front of the class moments before. And then Mr. Brown went on about direct object, making Niko inwardly groan. Great. They just had to start where he left off at. He figured at least he'd be a little bit behind as an excuse to not do so well at first. What ever though.

He sighed as he listened to the teacher speak, his pencil lying still in his hands as it hovered over the paper of his notebook that he had taken out a few moments earlier.

Rain looked at grinned at his lazy lopsided grin. She found that smile rather cute on him.
Mr. Brown cleared his throat, "Oh and before I forget you guys will be doing a little project about this. You guys can choose your partner." then he went back to the lecture. Rain's heart was practically jumping for joy in her chest.

A lot of the students began to mumble when a project was mentioned, though most seemed pretty happy about at least being able to pick their own partners. Still, just the thought of a project brought a bad taste in Niko's mouth, if only because if he was going to be doing any kind of school work, which he didn't even really like doing under normal circumstances, he would rather do what he had to do on his own.

"Great," he commented with the roll of his eyes, his eyes soon turning over to look at Rain. He smirked before leaning back in his chair. "Well I don't know about you, but hopefully I'm good enough on your good side where I can get you to do most of the work in a project." He chuckled a bit before winking at her.

She laughed a little then leaned forward a little and flicked his forehead, "Nice try bud. I will work with you but I am not doing it alone."

He groaned a bit before he rubbed his forehead after being flicked. "Yeah, we'll see about that." He smirked before he looked forward, the palm of his hand still resting against his forehead. "You know, that kinda hurt... And they call you a model student."

She rolled her eyes jokingly then smiled, "Liar. That did not hurt." she giggled.

"Well it was definitely no smack in the face, but still." He dropped his hand and rested it against the desk, his hands wrapping around the pencil again before he yawned. "When is this class over with?"

Status
Not open for further replies.