Turtle Bay Academy

Dustin got there first. "How...why...wow...how did you get up here? I was super fast and then I zoomed and I was like a train! But you beat me and I didn't even see you!"

Hadley took her time. Once you're dead, you had all the time in the world anyway.

Reactions: REincarnate
Damian chuckled "I know, I saw you! But I.. I was faster!" He smiled and sat down
"Now all we have to do is wait for your beautiful sister." He chuckled some more "don't tell her I said that."

Reactions: OlympusBlood
Dustin smirked, "I won't."

Hadley arrived eventually. "For heavens light, they couldn't have a lift or something?" she panted.

Damian looked up and smirked "should've been nice to me, I would've taken you with me."
He looked at Dustin "ain't that right, Dusty Dustin?"

Belle was wandering aimlessly on the third floor, looking into one room, then another. Every one she'd seen so far already had at least one person in it. Belle wasn't exactly sociable, so the idea didn't appeal to her. Finally she found an empty room and dropped her bags on one of the beds. She didn't care if someone came in and joined her, she just wasn't to make the first move when it comes to meeting people.

While she waited she started to unpack her bags. Her books went on one of the empty bookshelves, though not all of them fit. The rest she stacked by her bed. Once they were all put away she tugged out her laptop and put on her headphones. Before long she was singing quietly with the music as she typed away.

Dustin nodded. "How did you do it though?" He was very curious. Hadley was less so, and didn't want to break Damien out of his comfort zone, "Everybody has secrets. Including you," she replied. Dustin still looked like he needed an answer.

"Come on Dustin, we should find a dorm," Hadley stated.
"But I still want to--"
"Okay, I'll find a dorm, and come back." Dustin passed Hadley the smaller backpack he had. Hadley took off her own larger one, and began walking.

damian sighed "I don't have secrets. My brother is the one with secrets."
He looked at Dustin "Well, I grew up in a place where magic was always part of my life. You pick up on these things when you're young. So now I can do magic that sometimes is simple, and more advanced."

"Teach me, please!" Dustin asked excitedly. He'd be even faster if he could do whatever Damien did. And it'd be fun watching everybody's face as he ran really fast, faster than trains.

Hadley came back, "There's no dorms without any people," she shook her head. She was tired, it'd been a while since she'd had to do this, when she first joined God, and now, she wanted to just sleep.

Damian smiled "I will, you have to take my hand. I will show you."
He looked at hadley and smiled "you too."

Dustin held Damien's hand obediently. Hadley sighed, but slung the larger backpack onto her back, and took Damien's free hand with her own. "Now what?"

He smiled and the room changed, they were in a dorm.
Chester was on the bed and jolted up "what? No warning!? I hate when you do that."
Damian looked at hadley, than at dustin "you both can stay here, me and chester will find a different room."

Chester looked mad and folded his arms, Damian chuckled and shook his head "just do it Chester."
Chester sighed and grabbed their bags, making his way out.
Damian smiled again
"there you go, your dorm."

"No, it's fine, really," Hadley argued. Dustin stared up a her with innocent eyes. "There'll be other dorms and we don't mind pairing up with people." She's seen many rooms, but none of this size. When they were born, only the castles where the lords lived were of this size. It was amazing. Dustin was just as knowing as she was, but in a way that fear panted him, and Hadley hugged him with her feathery wing. It was...roomy.

Damian smiled "No, please.. take it. You deserve it."
He walked towards the door and nodded one last time "Enjoy your stay."

"No, come on Dustin, it's their room. We'll pair up with someone," Hadley grasped her brothers hand. It was sweaty, but she was not upset.

Damian closed the door "look, Chester already has a different room. It's no trouble, just stay."
He looked at Hadley "I know you're tired, so please.. just take it."

Hadley didn't bother arguing, she wasn't going to win. "Thank you."
"See you Damien!" Dustin grinned.

He pulled out clothes from his backpack, and then a large book. "What's that?" Hadley asked suspiciously.
"Everybody has their secrets," he replied, looking at it. It had a pack lock. He pulled out a gold key on a red chain, and put it round his neck.

Hadley herself had clothes and a bible. She placed the bible upright on the desk, right in the centre. Being angels themselves, the Bible was their way of living, and even if they'd broke it. Dustin looked at the bible, "Why don't I have a bible?"

Damian nodded "see you around dusty dustin."
He started making his way through the corridors and sighed as he tried to find a dorm where he could stay.
In thoughts he was thinking about his future.

Hadley sighed. "You don't have a bible because there was only one left in the shop. I'll order you one if you want."
"I'll write my own bible," Dustin scoffed. He began to open the bible on the desk, "Where's the story about lions?"
"Daniel and the Lion's Den? I believe it's in the sixth chapter of Daniel," Hadley replied.
"How do you learn that?!" Dustin exclaimed, and a strug was returned. She'd told him so many times. It was his favourite story.

Damian was roaming around, he sat down somewhere quiet and looked out of the window.

Hadley saw Damien at the window, "I can't do this to you. Seriously, you can have the dorm," she dropped to a whisper, "It's a golden rule to put others before self." She couldn't break a rule. The first time she did it lead to this. She didn't like it.