Trehpsacore: Asylum for the Soon to be Gifted

The absence of word makes it a dystopia. Other than that life is all sunshine and rainbows!!

Even while I agree it looks good, Maybe you should consider atleast Removing the FIRST spoiler, or adding a 'open all' tab (or something like that) for those of us who find the breaking up of the segments very annoying (or in my case rendering the entire thing very hard to read)

Reactions: Karakui
Finished my edits, added a few photos and some fun data.

Ah, I'm finished too if you missed that.

got room for one more?

dude, yet to be gifted, as in we have nearly no powers yet, and at a guess, a creature like that would be terminated.

Reactions: LittleRedPanda
Even though your creature is pretty cool, the issue I have is that - yes - as stated above the powers haven't yet begun to take full shape. they are being made into humans with abilities. They don't yet have full realization of them. Also although there are automatons in this world, this is a human RP. If your projected ability is to take shape into another form that's fine. Although they need to have a human form. The Researchers are not known for being all that merciful. A being like that, they would just euthanize and sweep under the rug like it never happened.

Ok, thanks. Back to the drawing board.

Termination via disintegration.
Ohh I'm a poet and I don't know it.
That one was suitably morbid.
Maybe I should get rewarded?

ok, I'll stop now.

Project Name (The one given by the Researchers): Rumpelstiltskin
3200817_1365211223038.17res_205_300.jpg

Age (between 10-21): 17

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Subject shows no sexual attraction to either gender

Old Injuries/Scars/Tattoos:
Burn marks on the right side of his face (hidden by mask) and body

Personality:
Slightly insane (he claims to see things that aren't there. He also has a habbit of talking to himself)
Hot headed
Passive to people he likes

Biography:
Subject was born and raised in the Core. The identity of his parents are currently unknown. He has a extensive criminal record with a small street gang. During a scuffle, subject was burned and left for dead.

Contact was made shortly after. State of subject: malnourished, dehydrated, infected wounds.

Projected Ability: Paradox creation: Subject is able to create objects that disregards all sense and logic. Things he has created include: a stairwell that goes on forever, a blunt knife that can cut through wood with ease, and flammable water(H2O)

Is this better?

Last edited:
That is better. However, now we have at least 3 crazy people and that's an issue. It's called an Asylum but it's not a mental hospital.

That is better. However, now we have at least 3 crazy people and that's an issue. It's called an Asylum but it's not a mental hospital.
Apologies. I will get delete my character off of here and get out of the roleplay. Don't need too many people with mental problems, I suppose...

Apologies. I will get delete my character off of here and get out of the roleplay. Don't need too many people with mental problems, I suppose...
Crim, You're character (Alice) isn't crazy from what I've read. and anyway I think its more in refrence to the new guy.

No no. You don't have to. I actually quite like your character. It's just that I'm afraid of how they will all interact with each other

List of crazies:
Ali-baba (kleptomaniac)
Yuna (Skitzo)
Linus (seeing things)

Currently incorect names:
Linus (no refrence found to it anywhere)

I couldn't find a fairy tale character called Linus... Mainly politicians.

I couldn't find a fairy tale character called Linus... Mainly politicians.
with the amount of truth in modern politics I'd appreciate the joke. if it wasn't a fluke.

Reactions: CrimDemon