Trehpsacore: Asylum for the Soon to be Gifted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"if they complete them" so we don't even need to do it right, we just need to finish them? Nice. Totes giving Yuna godmode.

Also, isn't Samael supposed to be a seraphim? I think that's a little bigger than a fairy tale.

"if they complete them" so we don't even need to do it right, we just need to finish them? Nice. Totes giving Yuna godmode.

Also, isn't Samael supposed to be a seraphim? I think that's a little bigger than a fairy tale.
Odysseus is a fairytail. thats fucking huge. just because people in the modern world worship it dosn't make it any less of a fairytail. same with Norse mythology, or old Sumerian. I could use Zi for the chineese dragon guardian of the underworld. but eh.

CS is finished. If possible, I'd like to have Yuna be able to use a very very slight portion of her ability already, if that's OK, so that she can use it to play tricks on people.

Odysseus is a fairytail. thats fucking huge. just because people in the modern world worship it dosn't make it any less of a fairytail. same with Norse mythology, or old Sumerian. I could use Zi for the chineese dragon guardian of the underworld. but eh.
Odysseus isn't a fairy tale, it's a legend. To be a fairy tale, you have to have pretty questionable content in terms of the characters have never actually existed or are believed to have existed, at any point in time. Odysseus, assuming you're referring to his encounter with the cyclops, was a real person. Sure, that story isn't real, but it's about a real person so it's a legend. To be a fairy tale, you cannot mention specific characters who were ever believed to be real. Norse mythology is mythology and not fairy tale because at the time of its creation, people believed it to be true. If Odysseus is fairy tale, and if norse mythology is fairy tale, then so must Christian, Judaic, Islam, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist and all the other religions. While those are mythology, they are not fairy tales.

My char will be up later today, just gotta think up an ability^^

Reactions: Floral
Odysseus isn't a fairy tale, it's a legend. To be a fairy tale, you have to have pretty questionable content in terms of the characters have never actually existed or are believed to have existed, at any point in time. Odysseus, assuming you're referring to his encounter with the cyclops, was a real person. Sure, that story isn't real, but it's about a real person so it's a legend. To be a fairy tale, you cannot mention specific characters who were ever believed to be real. Norse mythology is mythology and not fairy tale because at the time of its creation, people believed it to be true. If Odysseus is fairy tale, and if norse mythology is fairy tale, then so must Christian, Judaic, Islam, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist and all the other religions. While those are mythology, they are not fairy tales.
I'm refering to the entire book known as Homers Odyssey. Its a story, much like much ado about nothing is a story. or any of Edgar Allen Poe's works are stories. Yes, I am suggesting that for the perpous of this roleplay all religions are fairy tails. because honestly thats what all mythologies are, very old fairy tails that people don't remember. Do you really think when Homers Odyssey came out it was about real people? and a real story? No, it was a play, a show, something to tell your kids, a fairy tail.

You are talking about stories and their perspectives. and what I as a person see them as. I am a atheist, thus to me all creation stories are just that, stories, fairy-tails, same as the bogey man or anything similar. so yes, Christianity, Judaic, Islam, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Taoism, and the rest their stories are fairytails, if you would ask me. sure some have clever meanings and smart stories but all good fairy tails do.
if you would like to argue religion with me, we can. but I suggest we take it OFF the thread. Unless you can provide a similar name & origin or locate the origin of the name Lucian then I suggest we stop this petty bickering.

I'm also an atheist, so there's nothing to argue when it comes to religion.

So let us not begin, because never has that lead to a good place. So lets just drop it and smile. Okay ? :)

Pssh, smiling is boring. I prefer frowning. Also a look of pity can be fun, especially when the one you're looking at despises you.

DATA LOG 6021
-
-
-
-

Project Kisa
anime-anime-girls-pink-hair-heterochromia-original-characters.jpg
O and twenty years of age.
Female
Heterosexual
Subject Kisa has no known relevant injuries.
Subject Kisa has known scarring on the left side of clavicle. likely due to fire logged in biography. Subject's left eye has changed color after transformation state began. likely side effect of blood properties fluctuating.
Subject Kisa has known marking on the right wrist. marking is of a small phoenix.
Subject Kisa is curious by nature. sense of humor is cynical and sarcastic. prone to anger issues and must be restrained often. strong and harsh type. Subject must be watched around others. prone to fighting.
Subject Kisa is daughter of Trehps Opera Queen
Thalia Wellwood
and former congressman
Ioneius Arausio
Subject grew up in Trehps as a wealthy heiress. Subject's male parent became target in sucessful assasination plot. both parents were killed in fire that burned home. city took all wealth as compensation payment for property damage. Subject was forcibly taken to live in The Core. Picked up at a routine sweep by Researcher. Subject shall be highly demanded for familial background and tragic backstory. likely to produce large income.
Subject has begun transformation state. Projected ability: Blood Property Manipulation
-
-
-

END DATA LOG 6021

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Could you possibly remove all the spoiler tags? That's such a pain to click through...

Last edited:
Nope. I want it to look that way for a reason. As if you're clicking through a digital file

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Not so much "as if" you're clicking through a digital file when it's genuinely a file stored in a digital format though XD

Still, "digital files" are pretty much always just a word document in real life.

I will have my char up Wednesday, just been busy sorry.

It's set in the future.... What if there is no word? Just because it's "annoying" you doesn't mean I should have to change it. I quite like it the way it is.

No word processor? The hell is this!? Some kind of dystopia!? How are students supposed to write their caffeine-fueled copy-paste based essays now!?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Strange. With the world obliteration, kidnapped kids and Even-Worse-Than-Blackpool Core, I was under the impression it was some kind of perfect utopia.

Reactions: LittleRedPanda