Trehpsacore: Asylum for the Soon to be Gifted

still dosn't count I think.

I doubt it. But, from what I can see, there isn't a Linus in any fairy tale that I can find.

Projected Ability: Pyrokinesis: Linus is impervious to flames. He can also summon, shape, extinguish, and move fire at will though prolonged use will drain him greatly.

I just realised something. The above will clash with the below;

Projected Ability: Dracomorph, The intent to share powers, and appearance with a Dragon and eventually develop the ability to transform in to one.
Current abilites; Pyromancy, Lesser Dracomorph (dragon scales and claws), MicroMorph (tiny dragon, enough to move through the air vents)
That'll give us 2 characters who can use fire

I doubt it. But, from what I can see, there isn't a Linus in any fairy tale that I can find.
I just did a total search for in the British library's data banks. zippo in fairy tails.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
yup. it is a issue.

Project Name (The one given by the Researchers): Rumpelstiltskin
3200817_1365211223038.17res_205_300.jpg

Age (between 10-21): 17

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Subject shows no sexual attraction to either gender

Old Injuries/Scars/Tattoos:
Burn marks on the right side of his face (hidden by mask) and body

Personality:
Slightly insane (he claims to see things that aren't there. He also has a habbit of talking to himself)
Hot headed
Passive to people he likes

Biography:
Subject was born and raised in the Core. The identity of his parents are currently unknown. He has a extensive criminal record with a small street gang. During a scuffle, subject was burned and left for dead.

Contact was made shortly after. State of subject: malnourished, dehydrated, infected wounds.

Projected Ability: Paradox creation: Subject is able to create objects disregards all sense and logic. Things he has created include: a stairwell that goes on forever, a blunt knife that can cut through wood with ease, and flammable water(H2O)

Is this better?
updated name and ability. Is this good?

List of crazies:
Ali-baba (kleptomaniac)
Yuna (Skitzo)
Linus (seeing things)

Currently incorect names:
Linus (no refrence found to it anywhere)
To be fair, Ali is on the nicer end of the scale in terms of disorders. Also, who's to say if it's impulse or pissing off the Asylum workers? or a technique to get her what she needs to escape

erm....you do realise that power would in time come to exeed all plausable logic. For example. let me explain one of my favorite paradoxes;
Time machines exit. so, a company sets up shop. you can go back in time, and hunt dinosaurs. and get your shot taken with one. awesome right? a photo with a dead T-rex? ultimate hunter shot right there.
the buisness plac reads:
Time Machine Hunting. Get shot with the biggest Hunts of Your Life!
Now to ensure that no past events are effected they go ahead, mark out which ones will die and where. and lay out Paths to make sure that no one disturbs anything.

So, the sceen is set. its the day after the big election, One candidate was a war mongering asshole, the other a kind soul who was looking to tighten gun laws.
the kind soul has won, the country won't go to war and fully automatic weapons are outlawed full stop.

Our 'Hero' goes hunting to celibrate the election by going on a hunt. Now. the 2 guides and 6 hunters go out. and they're laughing and joking. and playing around. and at one point, one of the lads gets knocked off the path, he stumbles a little and jumps back on. no one thinks anything of it. They shoot their T-Rex and get back in the time machine. When they return the place they left is covered in graffiti, the receptionist is smoking crack and the sign reads
Tym Maseen Huntin. Get shot wiff da big hunts ov ur lyf.
they look at the news paper and the war mongering asshole has won the election. there was a nucular war 2 years ago and half of america is a waste land. 2 of the guys just give up, get back in the time machine and go to god knows where, the 2 guides commit suicide, and the 4 remaining hunters go home. 1 finds that he has no wife, 1 finds his kids dead 4 years ago, 1 finds that he has a husband. and one finds he has no home. it was bombed while he was away.

Paradoxes are STUPIDLY powerful like. "I can kill anyone, end anything. or just fuck up the entire time line." powerful. maybe if you exclude Time and space level paradoxes (Mostly time travel, 'antigravity' shit, and stuff that is 'impossible to break') then I would say cool.

sorry to seem like a total ass, but I've seen paradox creation before and its killed RP's

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
erm....you do realise that power would in time come to exeed all plausable logic. For example. let me explain one of my favorite paradoxes;
Time machines exit. so, a company sets up shop. you can go back in time, and hunt dinosaurs. and get your shot taken with one. awesome right? a photo with a dead T-rex? ultimate hunter shot right there.
the buisness plac reads:
Time Machine Hunting. Get shot with the biggest Hunts of Your Life!
Now to ensure that no past events are effected they go ahead, mark out which ones will die and where. and lay out Paths to make sure that no one disturbs anything.

So, the sceen is set. its the day after the big election, One candidate was a war mongering asshole, the other a kind soul who was looking to tighten gun laws.
the kind soul has won, the country won't go to war and fully automatic weapons are outlawed full stop.

Our 'Hero' goes hunting to celibrate the election by going on a hunt. Now. the 2 guides and 6 hunters go out. and they're laughing and joking. and playing around. and at one point, one of the lads gets knocked off the path, he stumbles a little and jumps back on. no one thinks anything of it. They shoot their T-Rex and get back in the time machine. When they return the place they left is covered in graffiti, the receptionist is smoking crack and the sign reads
Tym Maseen Huntin. Get shot wiff da big hunts ov ur lyf.
they look at the news paper and the war mongering asshole has won the election. there was a nucular war 2 years ago and half of america is a waste land. 2 of the guys just give up, get back in the time machine and go to god knows where, the 2 guides commit suicide, and the 4 remaining hunters go home. 1 finds that he has no wife, 1 finds his kids dead 4 years ago, 1 finds that he has a husband. and one finds he has no home. it was bombed while he was away.

Paradoxes are STUPIDLY powerful like. "I can kill anyone, end anything. or just fuck up the entire time line." powerful. maybe if you exclude Time and space level paradoxes (Mostly time travel, 'antigravity' shit, and stuff that is 'impossible to break') then I would say cool.

sorry to seem like a total ass, but I've seen paradox creation before and its killed RP's
The ability was to creates objects that defy logic and reason. He can't effect areas just specific objects. For example, he can't travel through time or cause somebody to be his own ancestor but he can make a rotten banana that doesn't give you food poisoning or a colorful black and white picture. Is that still to overpowered? If it is, I'll just go back to portal creations.

Nope. now you've cleared it up we be good. so long as we don't end up with him dropping at 10ton feather on someone's head.

what about a giant block of steel that weighs one gram?

thats fine. I was more refrencing that for the fact you'd kill someone.

List of crazies:
Ali-baba (kleptomaniac)
Yuna (Skitzo)
Linus (seeing things)

Currently incorect names:
Linus (no refrence found to it anywhere)
Yuna has a rather fantastical and convenient form of MPD, not schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is stuff like hallucinations, delusions, abnormal thought pathways. Stuff like that. Also, neither Yuna or Naiyu is actually crazy. That would be far too difficult to roleplay to be worth doing.

Does just altering weight really count as a paradox? That sounds a little simple... The definition of a paradox is that if you were to confirm one part of it but not the whole, the entire object ceases to exist, isn't it?

Yuna has a rather fantastical and convenient form of MPD, not schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is stuff like hallucinations, delusions, abnormal thought pathways. Stuff like that. Also, neither Yuna or Naiyu is actually crazy. That would be far too difficult to roleplay to be worth doing.
I know the difference, its just Skitzo was easier for people to get their head round. My uncle has Skitzo and I am (to a degree) bi-polar.

Yeah. I have quite a large interest in mental disorders so it pisses me off whenever I see someone dismissing everything as schizophrenia, is all.

Yeah. I have quite a large interest in mental disorders so it pisses me off whenever I see someone dismissing everything as schizophrenia, is all.
Trust me, my girlfriend is doing Biomed at the same uni as I'm doing Bio-tech. I get the lecture all the time.