Trehpsacore: Asylum for the Soon to be Gifted

Yorozuya.600.1937552.jpg

"Subject shows extreme promise for the project. Will not be missed if taken."

Name:
Ali Baba

Appearance:
Red hair. Five foot eight. Blue eyes. Skinny, but strong.

Sex:
Female

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Old Injuries/Scars/Tattoos:
Broken right arm. 10 years old. Hairline fracture on tibia. Healed properly.
Scars on back. 8 years old. Possibly from whip. 10 scars total.
Tattoo. 7 years old. Shape of gold coin with pirate symbol on it. Possible thieves guild tattoo.
Scars on neck and back of head. Recent. Created in lab to cause abilities.

Personality:
Energetic and optimistic. Often enjoys climbing and acrobatics. Ali seems to take things without permission. Never returns them, nor does she admit to stealing them. Possible that she puts them in one place but staff cannot locate the missing items. Have tried to bribe her with gold. She took it and did not return my favorite pen. Surprisingly resilient against torture techniques and manipulation.

Biography:
Subject born in the Core. Parents unknown. Taken into orphanage and taken care of until age 8. Caretaker lashed out and broke subject's arm, the cause of the argument is unknown at this time. Subject now left on the streets alone, turns to stealing to get by. First attempts are fine, but subjects gets cocky. Caught at age 10 stealing. Whipped for stealing by merchant.

Continues to steal. Subject is then inducted into Pirate guild after a notable theft from merchant who whipped her. Subject is betrayed by guild at age 18. Subject is then taken from the streets after a week of wasting away. Conditions when taken in: Malnourished, dehydrated, Infection from knife wounds, and Severe Blood Loss.

Projected Ability:

Duplication of Self- hope for up to forty.​

Ooh you do learn some fun stuff when delving through folk tales. There's something called the Russky Dukh in Russian mythology. I just thought that sounded amusing :D

That sounds interesting. But also since it's russian I am terrified.

Russky Dukh, pronounced Rushki Duck, means Russian Smell, as if russians have a specific scent you can use to determine a Russian (other than vodka, naturally). I finally found a name though. Turns out pretty much every Russian myth has a character named Vasilisa or Ivan.

Origin of name: The Princess Who Never Smiled - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (it's Euna in the myth, but I like the spelling Yuna better cos it's easier to tell how to pronounce it)

superthumb.jpg

Name: Yuna
Age (between 10-21): 16
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbianian
Old Injuries/Scars/Tattoos: Scar down left side of face which apparently doesn't impair vision, somehow.
Personality: Yuna is a calm and quiet entity. She is quite shy, and doesn't speak much. Yuna's bipolar alter-ego, often referred to as Naiyu as a reversal of her name, is pretty much the opposite. Loud, rude and outgoing. Both personalities have a strange fondness for the concept of eternity, though both go about assuring it in very different ways. The two personalities cannot directly speak to one another, although they are aware of each other's existence. When they do converse, they take it in turns to control the mouth and vocal chords so to an observer it would look very much like Yuna was speaking to herself while alternating between mild and aggressive tones of voice.

Biography: Yuna was one of those street kids. She ran away from home at age 14 and quickly immersed herself in the world of gangs, violence and murder. Of course, back then, she had only one personality, which was pretty much Naiyu with slight traces of Yuna. As such, you could say that while Yuna is the dominant one, the real one is probably Naiyu. Back then, the pre-Yuna/Naiyu (referred to from now as Girl A) had the gang name "White Rose", for beneath her pure exterior lied one of the most savage and thorny hearts in the city. Though she has never killed someone in person, she's planned so many successful deaths that the other 4 gangs have pretty much completely dissolved. Now that the White Rose had disappeared without a trace, though, the other gangs are beginning to re-emerge and fighting over control has resumed with more force than ever.

After Girl A was chosen by the researchers, they performed a series of procedures on her that would suppress her memories of being Girl A to try and diminish her phenomenally large rebellious streak. While it did indeed reduce her attitude, the memories became a kind of trauma point and forced the separation of the Yuna and Naiyu parts of the personality as a defense mechanism. To this day, neither of them recall those past 16 years, nor can either of them remember even their original name. Now, the brain is a fascinating machine and it will often actually create new memories where there are none. Both of them believe they have been in the research facility their entire lives, and neither of them realises that two personalities in the same body is strange.

Developing Ability: Belief Projection: [spoili] Yuna can alter reality to suit her imagination. Or rather, she likes to pretend she can. In truth, she can only alter reality to include things that she truly believes to be real. She could not say "There's a dragon over there y'all" to create a dragon, unless she was truly able to convince herself that there was a dragon over there. As such, the reality altering is usually very minimal in scale, for example if she had done an algebra question and come to the answer X = 2, as long as she doesn't doubt this answer, then the answer to the question will become X = 2, even if the original answer was supposed to be X = 4,117. So in summary, if she doubts something she is trying to project, then it will not form.

There is a second part to this ability, though, which is reality deception through input. If someone who wasn't Yuna but had a strong relationship with Yuna (eg, a close friend) were to say "There's a dragon over there y'all", then a dragon would come into existence over there. It would not be a real dragon, just an illusion of one. That is, it would look, sound and smell like a real dragon, but you could not touch it and it could not touch you. [/spoili]

Tl;dr - Yuna can create illusions if a friend describes what the illusion will be. If Yuna genuinely believes something to be true and has no doubt about its existence, then that thing will exist. The second part of this will likely never come up in the RP, as Yuna is a very cynical person.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimDemon
So im just rewriting my whole CS as some sort of file on Project Pide XD

Hah that's pretty cool. I'd copy you but tonight I'm too lazy to even write the backstory :D Got it all planned, just cba putting it down.

Hah that's pretty cool. I'd copy you but tonight I'm too lazy to even write the backstory :D Got it all planned, just cba putting it down.
Well first read it and see if you like it :P

Yep, that's awesome. The way it's now worded brings into question why scientists would bother making someone able to manipulate sound though. Intelligence gathering perhaps? Wait crap I shouldn't have questioned that cos now I have to think up a reason for my character's proposed ability to be created. The hell would scientists want with the ability to switch an object between being 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional?

Yep, that's awesome. The way it's now worded brings into question why scientists would bother making someone able to manipulate sound though. Intelligence gathering perhaps? Wait crap I shouldn't have questioned that cos now I have to think up a reason for my character's proposed ability to be created. The hell would scientists want with the ability to switch an object between being 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional?
A lot of it can be answered with espionage I think. Like you could make a thick vaulted door thinner than paper and punch through it and so on. I imagine that since the facility is a secret they want to use them for secret missions and whatnot.

Or you could flatten yourself and wiggle through the letter box... Yep espionage works for this too.

Um from the sounds of things the researchers are actually trying to make the perfect servants.

" The Researchers talk about making their new "experiments" into the perfect life form for every Trehps house. "The next big thing""

So I dont think espionage is something they went for :P

....If we have to validate it it.....FUCKING DRAGON. thats my validation. and now I need to remember where the name Lucian comes from, I know there was a fairytail writer CALLED lucian.

~after 20 minutes of searching through my old book of fairytails~

fuckit, he's Sameal. because I can.

Also can I just say how I enjoy how you have taken your name from a religious story and just said "This shit is a fairytale and im taking this name" XD

Well I mean if you think about it, it is very fairytale esque. I mean a man gets eaten by a whale and lives in it for a while.

Also can I just say how I enjoy how you have taken your name from a religious story and just said "This shit is a fairytale and im taking this name" XD
I'm Chaotic Neutral as a person. Religion is nothing more than a story to me. Up untill some super being comes down and bitch slaps me. at which point he's real, fuck everyone elses god. thus, up untill that point, all religion is fairytail. its that or he gets called Dagon. which would be worse.

I would love yo join this. I will have a char up tomorrow^^

WAIT WAIT WAIT. WE HAVE 2 GUYS. AND 2 GIRLS, 1 STREIGHT GUY, ONE BI GUY, ONE BI GIRL AND ONE LESBEAN. why do I feel like some shit is going to go down. like some MAJOR shit.

I love the way you guys have been writing your CS's. I accepted two so far. I will accept the others if they complete them.

I'm mostly finished I think.