Traversing the Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyn turned at the whistle, only slightly startled and she watched Danny come closer with a studying gaze, noting immediately the change in his demeanor. She'd always known Danny was not as....lighthearted and goofy as he seemed, but there were moment when she actually caught the hint of the predator within him and it fascinated her. It wasn't exactly like the power he'd showed to the sirens and yet it wasn't the curious child he often portrayed himself to be. It was somewhere in-between and it stirred an answering fire inside her that was only beginning to understand. It wasn't lust or desire, but something more...violent? She wasn't sure what to call it, but that didn't bother her.

The human tilted her head and let an answering smirk come over her face, something a bit different from her bright smiles and she pushed off from the wall in a flip that had her landing directly for the gremlin elf, looking up at him with a rare confidence. "I do." she confirmed and then stepped back, using some rawhide on her wrist to tie back her hair rather sloppily. It didn't matter to her. She was going to bathe anyway.

"Oh, and don't call my poppet. Little is fine. That...is not." She made light of it, but Wyn wasn't kidding and that was clear in her gaze.

Lifting his chin upwards looking more down upon her from the slope of his nose, he chuckled warmly within the resonating volume of his own chest. He knew she had a flame inside her belly and she wasn't so afraid to use it, she was direct and honest. Not many were but he still needed to learn where some of her limits were.

"As you wish Athwyn," he was serious about this and it showed clearly. Pulling the dagger out again to toss it aside with his jacket, unbuttoning the leather bracelet and brass one from around his wrist smoothing a hand to the inside of the one that was almost tattooed like his neck, chest and back were; he threw a look back to her. "Show me your stance then, defend yourself without knowing how to do it properly. I want to see how much you need to know and how much your instincts know."

Wyn didn't have any idea what she was doing, but she'd asked for this and she wasn't going to back down from that. In fact, she wasn't scared or even nervous...she was just a bit awkward and didn't like that. She was a creature of lithe and grace, always knowing where to step, light on her feet, balanced, but fighting....it required a different kind of strength even if it could work with what she already had. She knew her form was absolute rubbish, but didn't know any better and when Danny came for her, she DID try and defend herself, but it paled in comparison to anything he did and it was not long at all - perhaps 45 seconds - before she found herself on the ground.

She rose just as surely, though, and tried again.

She felt like a mouse standing up to a lion. He was solidity and strength, raw power that she could feel he tempered so as not to harm her. His movements possessed a wild quality to them that was somehow controlled into what he wanted them to be, flowing one into the other and Wyn could not help but admire that even as she kept meeting the dirt beneath her feet over and over. He was like nothing she'd seen before and in this new light she found him utterly enthralling, but equally as chill-inducing, too.

And yet...he wouldn't hurt her. She knew that now somehow as she gathered bruises and sore muscles, as if being defeated by the gremlin elf over and over was proving something to the sliver of fear in her heart. She wasn't sure how or why that was, but accepted it.....even as she got back up again.

Rubbing his hair out of his face as she gathered herself up again, he smirked gently to her. She never complained, or whine about being tussled to the ground, no she kept getting up and trying again. Some might have called that being stubborn but he was impressed with her. More than he expected to be in perfect truth.

She would be a quick one to learn, he could see that with how determined she was. Watching her keenly before he made a wishing motion to her to stall her defense. He didn't say anything but rather came up to her in a casual saunter like before, came around her backside before he hummed loudly to her. Placing a hand to her shoulder before he pushed his foot between her own to shift her body weight more evenly to each flat of her sole, he made a gentle push between her shoulders making her crouch somewhat. Still he said nothing, no he moved her more like a doll before he was finally sure in her stance and stepped forward to look at her.

Putting his palms to his knees as he bent to her eye level, he looked her up and down. "You are a wily one, quick on your feet and firm in your lunges but you lack strength in your stance. Spread more of your weight, no matter how little or much anyone has, and you can firm your ground. Making it very difficult for someone to push you around." he put a finger between her brow, tapping her forehead, "Tell me, the difference from the stance you took with me and the one I just put you in? What feels different and how can you learn to use your weight in your advantage?" he leaned back correcting his stance before he seemed to mimic her pose. "I want you to try and move my weight,"

Wyn at first tensed at his touch, but just as quickly she relaxed and let him manipulate her as he wanted, glancing to the side as he circled around again, seemingly satisfied with the position he had her in. It felt slightly awkward, definitely unfamiliar, but....right in a way, too. The human blew a strand of her hair out of her face as she watched him take the same stance, her forehead itching a bit now where he'd touched it, making her wrinkle her nose, but Wyn paid attention to the lesson and thought about the questions before she did anything else.

"The stance I took with you had my center too high off the ground and therefore I was more easily knocked over. My feet weren't spread far enough, providing me with less balance for impacts or strikes as I always fell too far forward when reaching out and fell completely backward when hit. Like a tall tree standing alone against a storm." She flexed her hands a bit, shifting her weight just slightly, but didn't leave the stance, thinking hard. "This stance is lower to the ground and provides more of a pull to the ground, ensuring that I will be harder to move. Like a boulder half-buried in the earth. I feel more in control and I think the lower I am to the ground, the easier time I will have of knocking my opponents off balance by attacking their lower bodies. Or I can come up from the ground and hit them high up with the same effect."

At least that was what she was going to go with until told otherwise.

The questions answered, Wyn did as she'd been told and since Danny hadn't said to attack him, she didn't. She merely moved and tried to shove him over. It didn't work and so she corrected her own stance as he'd had it before - or as close as she could get it - and tried again. She didn't think she moved him, but she also realized that there had been less of a rebound with the action, too, her own body staying far more balanced than it had before.

Nodding with assurance to her statement, a flick of a wrist letting a praising grin touch his lips Danny kept his gaze to her. "Yes is good," his nose wrinkled, "But you have to know when and where and how far to keep your balance to the ground otherwise you over compensate and make yourself too low to the ground which only makes gravity pull harder take makes you stumble." as she moved, he didn't bother to stiffen his stance but he remained as is, unbending until the end where he would stand back up and straight.

A hand came up to drop to her crown patting it gently, "Is enough for now, your body will be screaming tomorrow with all this unusual exertion. It is best not to push past and not to injury your muscles otherwise you will be useless. Rest is now and more is later, in a day perhaps." Danny retrieved his hand stretching his arms outwards with a heavy warm sigh that was followed by a yawn. He couldn't remember the last time he had put that much dedication into teaching something, especially one so willing and determined to absorb all that she could.

Stooping back to grab his jacket and to put the blade back in his boot, he rolled a shoulder back and forth. It had even been quite a while for him to move around in such a way and it hadn't even been his full potential. This was merely a lesson and it was not aimed to injure, though he had to admit to himself keeping himself temper was difficult at times. Fighting could be intimate, making bodies move in ways that were unusual and bring a bond that was stronger than what mere simple folks could recall. His skills weren't rusty but they ached to be out in full force. That could be deadly and he knew that, it didn't help that it seemed to stir a other worldly desire in his gut. But that wasn't much to handle.

Opening a hand in a beckon forward wave, he slung his jacket across his shoulder. "I think you have more natural talent than I even thought Wyn, in no time you may out do me and then I will have to play the damsel in distress more often while you play the knight?" he paused a second, "It is the knight who saves the lady?"

Wyn positively glowed at the praise even as she stored away the further information he gave her. She felt slight disappointment that they'd have to wait so long for another lesson, but he was her teacher now and she would respect what he wished. It didn't mean she couldn't perform her own regimen to get her muscles more limber and keep them from cramping and the soreness from taking over. Dancing would help with that and the acrobatics she'd performed earlier were another means, especially when that had only touched on what she could do in that area. She could keep her body ready for more activity by just moving it in ways she already knew how.

She was willing to be that she'd be bruised tomorrow, but her muscles wouldn't be as sore as Danny might think. Still, it was his decision when they did this again and she wouldn't press. The last thing Wyn wanted was for him to change his mind. This had been fun, exhilarating and she knew she had so much more to learn! She couldn't wait!

The human skipped after him until she caught up, a grin never leaving her lips as they walked back to the inn, through the tavern and upstairs to their rooms. "Thank you for the lesson. I will do my best to remember it." she promised and then grabbed his shirt, pulled him down a bit because he was probably startled enough to let her and she rose on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. Wyn let him go quickly then, blushed and waved a hasty goodbye as she disappeared into her room. "Night!" The door shut and she giggled happily to herself before she got to work on the whole cleaning thing.

The inn had running water and she'd be more than happy to be clean and in new clothes before she crawled into bed.

Watching the door close leaving him more stunned to the peck upon his cheek and how graciously happy she was about learning a few tricks, he blushed quite deeply. Such affection was well.... unheard of. He knew it existed but experiencing it was a new ball game.

Swallowing hard tucking his hands into his pockets, he had gone to clean up himself.

As the morning arrived, he came back late to his room letting the euphoric sensation blossom in his chest; it proved to be quite a more eventful evening than he originally thought it could have been. Though as the sun came creeping into his room peeking through the open gap of the drawn curtains, he wasn't as willing to rise. A body tired from more than one activity in the day; he sprawled happily back out upon the great space of the purchased room.

The comforter had been thrown halfway off the bed, pillows many littered the floor as he let the sheet of the bed provide the warmth merely across most of his midsection. The bed idea was still quite a new idea to him, the hammock was more common than this was though he didn't complain about it. Something about sleeping on a mattress in comparison to the ground or a hammock just sat well with him.

As much as he was ready just to keep sleeping for a while longer, an twitch in his brow as he growled a little more leisurely at his own stomach, he wondered how long he could ignore that. As far as he was concerned, he'd almost have to be pried out of the bed and not even his gut could be able to do that for a bit.

Wyn hesitated a moment at the door that joined their rooms and she considered knocking - she really did - but....what would be the fun in that? Smiling to herself, she opened the door carefully and she DID take a quick peek just to make sure her intended victim was dressed appropriately and wasn't in any company. The mischievous smile widened on her lips, sparkling her green eyes and Athwyn readied herself, opened the door and ran the few steps into the room before she took a running leap. Oh, she knew Danny would probably be more than prepared for her, or at least not startled, but it was fun nonetheless to give a giant bounce on his bed that made even his large frame jump up.

"Danny! Come on! It's time to get up lazy bones! Up, up, up!" she chattered to him, continuing to bounce and then promptly lost her balance and landed with hands on the bed where his shoulder met his neck and at his ribs on the opposite side of his body. Her face hovered over his for a moment and laughter spilled from her lips just as easily as clean, snow-white hair fell against the deep blue of her new clothing she wore and his chest. The human pushed herself back up easily and grinned down at him again and poked him in the ribs playfully.

"Come on. I know you are hungry. I can hear that growling stomach from my bedroom."

Hinges creaked forcing an ear to move as he was trying to lull himself back into the realm of slumber, he shuffled a little scratching his head though he found himself being practically launched off the bed with her lunging and bouncing around.

Eyes once sealed were wide open looking at her with bewilderment and confusion to what just happened. She was just a nattering at him, his focus trying to come around and be as awake as the rest of him was now. "What in the god's name?" his stare narrowed a little as she fell down giggling and smirking like a excited tot, he swatted her hand away from his ribs gently smirking a little. Propping his arm behind his head since his pillows had been evicted during the night, a stretch he rolled right back over letting an arm hang off the side. "Is that so?" lying on the other arm rubbing his face, he yawned heavily. "Are you stating that it was I who woke you up this morning sugar rush? And what if I said the mornings are over rated and in turn it is the best time to be as you said, lazy?"

Athwyn laughed, a bit more quietly this time and she showed absolutely no inhibition as she laid down across his back and shoulders, peeking her head over to look at his face, their bodies forming a lopsided, lowercase T. She smiled at him and reached forward to poke his nose, determined to be as annoying as possible until he got up and fed her. "Nope. I believe that was my own stomach. I do think yours and mine were speaking to one another." She nodded sagely and then raised a brow at his second comment and snorted. "I would say that makes you like every other male I have ever met." she informed him before something else drew her attention.

Many times she'd seen Danny's markings and many times she'd wanted to touch them...and many times she'd made her hands still, but it was just far too tempting this time. Her fingers traced a slow and merry dance across the swirling lines at his shoulder and she turned partly to her side, a thoughtful line at her forehead as the simple task made her calm.

"Do all gremlin elves have these? Are you born with them or do you earn them somehow? Do they mean anything?" Green eyes flickered to his face before going back to the markings, fascinated by them, perhaps a bit more than she should have been, but Wyn couldn't be the judge of that.

Wrinkling his nose rubbing the back of his hand over it letting his gaze open falling sideways to look at her half laden, he raised a brow to her. "Ah it is the lass that is famished this morning, I dare think my own habits are rubbing off on you then." he was going to continue but started to chuckle instead at her comment, "Suppose then such a statement means I am beginning to integrate myself very well into your society, no? Though I think I know why the other males are less inclined to leave, you sleep on the ground for fifteen years and then come to this and it'll all make sense."

And other things, they may have just arrived yesterday but they had done many things in such a short period of time. Going from the sea to the land again was enough of a change that one's body needed rest to transition back into the norm.

Honestly he really didn't care if Wyn was curious about his markings in the least or that she found an rather unusual enjoyment and fascination in tracing her fingers about, at least at first. Then came the all too obvious questions that had his gaze popping back open though he remained still. "Uh," quick his brain had to think on this carefully, explaining it to someone who didn't know his culture and doing well to avoid subjects up here he knew were taboo. "We are not born with them, but they are... earned." taking in a breath rising his chest before exhaling just as quick he rubbed his head. "Only males have them, you earn them throughout your life until you reach the age of twenty. Some gremlins have more than myself and some less. It all depends on what sort of actions you do in Naverir. If you wanted to make it simple, they are almost like badges of your life and your accomplishments."

His gaze shut again, "It all varies, for myself I was something called a drone." he tapped the start of it on his neck, "It starts from here when a male reaches the age of eight and they mark you ready to be of use in the community. They add on as you go, little things like mastering your fighting skills, or healing even a combination of both. What level of strength tier you are, there are many. Different points on the body mean different things," he made a lazy swing of his left arm that had the other markings, "I am a first class healer, so is why I have this one done. Not many trained to that level, so it makes me more valuable there."

Last edited:
She listened to him with great interest, quiet so as not to interrupt, and Athwyn moved her wandering fingers down his arm when he showed the marks there, head tilted as she glanced from his face and back to the tattoos a few times, saying nothing, but the wheels turning in her head rather rapidly as shown in her contemplative green gaze. The fact that he'd hesitated not once but twice before answering her was not lost on the woman and while she could not actually take an educated guess as to what he wasn't telling her - she knew nothing of gremlin elves or even sunlight elves to be truthful - she knew that he WAS keeping things from her. Athwyn wondered if she was supposed to feel slighted or annoyed by that. She didn't. The things he told her were his to tell and she could be respectful of his secrets.

Finally she sighed and withdrew her hand, realizing she'd not yet stopped her actions. "I understand. Thank you for answering me." It was soft and simple as she moved off his back and then let herself out of the bed, feeling a different mood entirely settle over her, but unable to accurately pinpoint what it was. She knew she wasn't unhappy and that's all she cared about at the moment.

A lithe frame stooped down, grabbing a pillow and she flung it with surprising accuracy at the gremlin elf's head, a smile flitting across her face again. "Come on. Up." She walked toward the door and glanced over a shoulder. "It's either that or I'll lead you on a wild goose chase through the city and then you WILL be tired."

Wyn grinned in a way that could only be described as smug before she slipped out the door.

Letting out a heavy loud sigh with a groan at her as she moved away though he did nod in welcoming to her appreciation, the pillow assault was something else entirely. "You're being impish," he threw the pillow aside again throwing back the sheet as he sat up properly stretching out again with a gurgling groan.

Putting his hands to his face trying to rub out the sleep from them, he rose walking to that of the wash brass basin that was in the room to actually splash water upon his face. Hearing her steps move away, pressing the towel to his face, he brooded a moment before glancing towards the open door. In the time with her, he knew she was far smarter than most would think and certainly a lot stronger willed than she appeared. She wasn't dumb enough to know that he hadn't answered all her questions and honestly... he wasn't so sure he could without actually being proclaimed as a monster. It was a touchy ground.

She was wanting to learn and he didn't want to stifle that in the least, but how was he suppose to accurately speak about what he was without divulging what he was. As much as he valued honesty, he didn't know how well she would take to some of his explanations. What was normal in Naverir was not here and vice versa.

Tossing aside the towel, grabbing the other shirt he had deep in a red colour leaving the worn jacket behind, he ruffled his hair back stepping back out. Another growl from his gut more insistent this time, eyes peered up from under his brow. He still had to explain what happened yesterday but he was not so keen on talking about it yet. Wyn hadn't brought it back up and while he was pleading that she might have forgotten about it, he wasn't absolutely inclined to believe she had. Even if she had, eventually he would have to say something about needing some time to rebalance himself out. This glamour wouldn't hold out forever and he knew that, there was only so much time he could spend within the elven guise much like most gremlin elves. Without provoking, the glamour could last over a span of months, but being annoyed and pulled into a minor tussle or further, it'd be lucky to remain intact for a week. It only made it much more difficult when it took quite a few days to get back into the elven guise, it was not an easy process.

There were really days he despised more of his blood than other, but he did enjoy what he was. Racking his brain a little, he threw a look towards her door before thumping his palm to it. "Now who is being slow? If you do not hurry, I may prove what sort of a devious fiend I can be and leave you with nothing." he was teasing absolutely, but still she had been the one to start off the day with an impish way, there was no harm in continuing said trend.

"Oh, that would be very threatening if I was in the room." Wyn's voice floated up from the stairs as she peeked her head around the corner with a laugh to view him a little ways down the hall. She stuck her tongue out, completely childish in that regard before disappearing again, taking the steps quickly as she knew he'd probably be right behind her. She chuckled to herself as she came into the tavern and took a quick look around, noting that it was far less lively today as most people who graced this place WERE men and as she and Danny had already discussed, the laziness factor was strong in all of them.

The innkeepers wife greeted her and asked if she and the gentleman she was staying with would be interested in breakfast. Wyn accepted with a friendly smile and then glanced over her shoulder at Danny with a cheekier smile before she moved to a table and sat, slinging an arm across the back of the chair. "So....we getting back on the ship today or are we going by land now? Might be good to buy a horse if we plan on traveling in the latter way. I've ridden once or twice. It's not that hard."

She twisted her head slightly, letting her neck crack and took stock for a moment of how sore she actually was. Surprisingly not a sore as she could have been, she knew, but her legs were protesting a bit and her arms felt like great bruises. Her core seemed to be fine, though, her behind protested the pressure of the chair she'd fallen on it so many times. All in all, not bad.

Drifting focus floated down the stairs, then back to the door as he blew out his lips. She really was being a sneaky one this day, clever even making him look more and more like the daft fool that she was babysitting. It brought a smirk to his face as he came down the stairs, lingering back a bit as Wyn was being spoken too from a larger girth woman that he assumed was the wife to the owner of the place, he plopped down exchanging a look around the great room. "No ship for a while. Shouldn't need one in the swamps, too boggy from what've heard." violet eyes were looking at all the decorations planted to the walls, firm amusement in his gaze before he cocked a brow to her. "You mean that creature with the high legs and firm back right?" that was a horse right? "I have not ridden ever and honestly I prefer not too either. We can see if we can procure a creature for yourself but I am keen as a fiddle to walk. I was given two legs for a reason I assume."

There were animals stuffed and mounted in various places upon the higher ledges, a painting here and there while the roof was heavy with a rustic chandelier with most of its candles nearly melted complete. The place was quaint for certain but certainly its charm would wear off it one stuck around here long enough.

A tap to the table and a soft giggle training his gaze back to look at Wyn firstly realizing that the bar maid had come to set down some juice for the pair of them, it wasn't the human that had giggled. "Are you two having the breakfast, Garnet has prepared?" familiar deep blue eyes exchanged with his own, "On the house for you two." she lifted her brow as he smirked a little more darkly with a nod.

"I suppose then we ought to oblige such graciousness," he replied easily enough as the younger woman nodded, scribbled something on her pad before making a slide of her fingers to his shoulder leaning in to whisper something. He kept composure right now being less inclined to be as swarthy as yesterday, he nodded firmly. "Aye,"

Pulling back, she grinned privately before letting her hands open wider, "It'll be a few minutes, but I'll bring you that map you requested last night Danny." he nodded taking a drink as she rubbed a hand to her cheek and left them.

"As much as I would like to think it might be a straight shot to the swamps here, I'd prefer not to guess. Figured the inn would have a map or something close to it that has the lands around here fairly documented. Last thing we need is to be chest high in mud and grime." his brows lifted before he looked at her carefully, he had noticed she was cracking her joints here and there, "How do you fare this morning, though I am not sure I should ask since you were bouncing around on my bed nearly throwing me out not even twenty minutes ago."

Wyn didn't answer him right away, only half her attention on his words as it was. Her gaze followed the barmaid, noting the other woman's swinging hips, curvy figure and ample breasts. Well, she could see the appeal. It wasn't jealousy that curled in her middle - she had no reason to feel jealous - but there was dislike nonetheless, a distaste that Athwyn didn't yet understand, but not a feeling she hadn't felt before. She said nothing, though, because it wasn't her place to do so. Danny wasn't hers. She wasn't his keeper and as his friend, she wasn't going to question his activities unless they brought him to harm. And she was far less inclined to comment about nightly activities anyway.

Her green eyes came back to his yellow-violet, steady and calm if not a little less inclined to mischief now. "The bouncing? Oh, you'd be surprised the things I can do no matter how much I may hurt, but to answer your question, I'm fine. Sore, as you said I'd be, but able to move freely and function, so I think that's a good sign." She gave him a slightly amused smile. "I think riding a horse would surprise you. You can certainly travel farther on one than walking beside one. Aren't you the one who's gone on and on about trying new things and growing and whatnot?"

She arched a white brow and turned her attention to the room once more, fingers tapping out a rhythm only inside her head, thoughts somewhat scattered.

"Use mine own words against me," he responded and she had been right. He was the one who stated about trying new things, broadening said horizons and becoming more inclined with the ways of the world. Yes that was him.

In truth, he wasn't the most animal apt sort of being in the first place. He had nothing against them, but he wasn't so excited about learning how to handle one that could easily trample you into the ground. He did have some reservations on what he learned. Squinting an eye shut while the other remained he made a strained face, "I.... do not get along well with animals. We don't share much of a love for one another," he held up a hand, "Trust me when I say they are great and such, but for me.... I'd prefer to leave them to their own devices and not risk doing something that could lace me into trouble. I do that enough with myself alone." Rubbing a finger to his brow he shrugged sheepishly, "Plus... do not horses cost quite a bit of your metal coins? If possible, I'd much rather make sure we have enough to keep ourselves alive rather than spend it upon many beasts of burden. But if it is what you think is right, who am I to judge your opinion, yes?" he trusted Wyn's opinion and he couldn't really say otherwise when he had next to nil experience with horses.

She shook her head, thoroughly amused and cast him a glance past white hair that she hadn't bothered to braid back yet. "You have every right to judge my opinion, Danny, just as I have freedom to judge yours. The only reason we don't do so cruelly is because we are friends." She leaned back and yawned before answering further. "As for the horse....you're right, it would probably be too expensive right now, but who knows what we might earn as the days continue. If it's possible at some point, I would like to get one simply for the fact that they DO make traveling faster and lighter, but it's not a requirement." the human assured him, starting to braid a section of hair and using the rawhide she always seemed to have around her wrist, she tied the section back so her hair was out of her face on the left side, where it lay more heavily.

As she finished, the barmaid came back with the food and Wyn merely thanked her before ignoring her completely, letting Danny interact with the other female as he wanted. It wasn't like the barmaid was interested in HER after all. The woman started in on her food, but still her thoughts would not settle and she couldn't quite figure out why, causing her to stir the food on her plate for long moments at a time before she'd eat a bit more and start the process all over again.

Her green eyes kept going back to the window, drawn there as if by a magnet. Maybe she was just restless to get moving again? Perhaps Danny was rubbing off on her. The thought made her a smile a bit.

His brow knitted to her as she spoke, something seemed off. He wasn't an expert on all things Wyn, but her mood seemed to switch from one emotion to another. Where she had been quite bubbly and inquisitive this morning, she seemed well... a bit snide and removed. Was he reading more into than that? He couldn't be sure but he was getting something different from her. Before he could even ask, as if on cue the chipper bar maid returned with meal in hand.

Leaning back to bring his gaze up and around the young bar maid as she pulled out the rolled up leather map to hold it him, he threw a secondary look between himself and Wyn. "It's only good until about half way to Rula, so you might need to find the tree top city of Jor'lun in the swamps. It's a huge place that is hard to miss no matter what." her hands expanded out as he unrolled the detailed map, pushed his chair out to lay it across his lap. "Jor'lun is well known for its exotic herbs from way across the ocean. It's a busy place but honestly even just to check it out is worth it, but be careful as you go along, I heard there are a lot of recent bandit attacks on the road there."

His brow lifted, "Bandits?" well that could be troublesome. He hummed, before he gave a bit of a dismissing wave, "Thank you April," his brow knitted as she took her leave, he took more interest into the map for a time before he folded it down, looked to the what had been brought before glancing to the distant look of Wyn. "Is there something bothering you Wyn?" he finally asked, actually getting a little worried about her current disposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.