Trapped in Hell

"He said he wanted to make a statement to the government that we are more powerful than they are." She looked annoyed. "The only reason I wanted in on it, was to cause trouble. I never wanted to kill anyone. We need to take this person out." She looked unsure of herself.Who know's if he's that easy to take out. But maybe if we can get enough allies it'll be enough.

"He sounds like an anarchist," Drake said, "Or someone who wants to take over." Drake paced for a minute. "It wont be easy to find him. One person is hard to find in a big city, also, we have that 'Reaper' gang that's showing up." He paused. "I think we should go to where that blast was. We can at least figure out what happened."

"I don't want to get anywhere near there. I think he'll try to get rid of me if he knows. I was originally going to help him out." She shuddered at the thought of what she almost did out of idiocy.

"Do you have any other plans, then? If he is upset about you not joining him, he may hunt you down anyway." Drake said.

"No. So I guess running is my only idea." She frowned and sighed.

"Unless... You want to team up." Drake suggested.

"That'd be a good idea. But I doubt just us could take him."

Raven awoke. "where am I?" she said sofly. she could not hear anything then or see anything. "where am I" she said louder but her voice hurt her even more trying. her then her hearing came. she haerd somethings. but not crealy she tryed to move but couldn't. her seen came last and saw a preson "who are you? where may I." She moved her head to still see her wound on her shoulder.

"I save your life." Sol told Raven. "You were down in the sewers, and I found you passed out."

"We dont know till we try." Drake said. "Besides, if his only power is telekinesis, then It wouldn't be hard to zap him."

Drake shrugged. "I'd rather stop the problem before it gets out of hand. Besides, I'm sure we can handle ourselves."

Luna shook her head. "You're really an idiot for thinking like that. We can't take him on ourselves. And I refuse to." She was deeply afraid that she would somehow end up dead at the end of the day.

"Listen, we are already hated. If any other people with powers cause problems, we might end up seeing a big mushroom cloud sprout up in the middle of the city for all we know."

"That might have to happen! Maybe we were never meant to exist!"

"We exist! There's no denying that. Weather we are supposed to be here or not is your decision. Me, I don't care. We might as well use the time we have rather then pondering the mysteries of the universe."

"I have an overly excessive amount of time! If you haven't noticed--I really can't die! It sucks to have to feed on blood while trying to lay low. It doesn't work very well." She sounded utterly miserable.

Drake sighed. "Look, the point is that doing nothing will get us nowhere. Now I'm not sure about your morals, but I believe people shouldn't need to suffer whats going on. If we can do something, I say we do it."

"But I don't understand what we can do." She looked frustrated more than anything else now. "We can't stand up to him. I still don't have full control of my abilities yet, and I have to feed! I'm not meant to help people, and i'm not meant to stop people from doing anything. You can do something, but I will only hinder everything."

Lyle grew frustrated with the targets. First he failed his mission to protect the base then he let the attackers get away. Lyle knew he couldn't rely on the ship(plane) to do the job. It's AI was advanced enough to take voice commands, Lyle took advantage of the commands.

"Eject pilot permission 012842 Perimeter sweep with 30 miles power saving mode..Initiate action now please."

Lyle was dropped from the plane from a hidden door. He free fell for a few until switching on the jetpack. He flew slowly and slid his goggles on his eyes. He found the blotch and followed it. He then dropped in front of the figure and pulled his pistol. The desert eagle was freshly cleaned and fully loaded.

"Down.."

Little did lyle know he left a girl standing behind. He broke rule number one.

"Well... You did well back at that clinic. I think you could be a big help." Drake said. "Besides... It's nice having someone who wont freak out about my powers."

Sol turned to Lyle. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." He threatened.