Trapped in Hell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Drake shifted a little. "...Mind telling me about the people you stayed with?"

"No." She answered curtly. She wasn't in any sort of mood to talk about them.

"Ok..." He closed his eyes. The city was so quiet, it was unnatural. He kept expecting a knife to be brought to his throat any second.

Luna was only half-alert as she was beginning to fall asleep where she was sitting. She didn't mind sleeping in weird places; she didn't have a home. She hadn't had one for a long time now.

Stealth was tired now. His hunt was over. It was time for him to go home. He returned to his normal human form, and walked wearily back to the sewers. He dropped through the hold and landed on the dirty floor. As soon as he looked up he saw a bunch of half asleep pricks...in his home. "What the hell!?" he yelled. "Who are you people!?" He squinted at everyone. "GET OUT!!!" letting his roaring monster voice wake them up.

(We were outside the sewers, but we'll just ignore that little detail.)

Drake immediately awoke. He jumped to his feet, his hands glowing with electricity. "What the heck! Who are you?!"

Luna snarled. "Whoever you are you better be careful. I WILL kill you!."

(Since Raiden hasn't responded in a long time, just continue like we never met him.)

It felt like ages before he finally fell asleep. When he woke, the sun was shining brightly. "Ahhh... Morning..." He mumbled.

Kitty dropped down into the sewers slyly. She stayed quit as she walked the sewer lines. She was planning to get to the spot right under the jewelers store. As she stepped she tripped over what seemed to be a person. She caught herself with her other foot. She never falls. "What the hell?" she whispered out loud. She examined what she just tripped over and noticed another body...sleeping or dead... only one way to find out. Kitty started shaking the body she tripped over which seemed to be a woman's body. "Hey....hey are you dead? And what about your boyfriend over there hm?" she asked this quietly.

Luna groaned loudly. "I don't wanna wake up."

Kitty sighed in relief. "Thank god you're alive...wake up! Why are you sleeping in the sewer?"

Luna blinked and frowned and ignored the question. "Who're you??"