Trapped in Hell

Rune rolled her eyes at the girl because her threats meant nothing to her. However, it was what she said that really annoyed the hell out of Rune. "You don't plan on killing people? How can you cause chaos without hurting people or destroying people's property? Do you plan on going bat sh*t crazy in the middle of nowhere away from everyone and everything?" she asked and then smirked, "seriously, now." Rune then heaved sigh a sign that she didn't want to waste any more time with the girl and the other guy, "Look, do whatever the hell you want...but, just so you know I WILL be there to stop you if you guy's decide to cause your little ruckus amongst society. No joke." After that being said she began to levitate towards the sky, "Now, if you'll excuse me but I got other matters to attend to" and then bolted across the sky leaving a trail of neon colored lights that gradually disappeared in a matter of seconds. Rune really did have more important things to do than argue with others that wont listen to what she has to say. Right now her focus was protecting the city from psychos especially their kind those were obviously the most dangerous...but she was just as dangerous as well.

Spike landed with a hard thud on the concrete roof. The force field had taken him by surprise. In the time it had taken him to stand, there were many other people with supernatural abilities. All of the bickering between who was right or wrong had given him a headache. "Enough!" he screamed. He smashed one of the large spikes, peppering the whole group with sharp jagged splinters before regrowing another spike. "Are we gonna talk this out like humans?" His black eyes glared mischeviously at the vampire girl, hiding a small wink, before spinning and swinging the spike hard into Drake's chest. "Or are we gonna settle this like the gods that we are?!" He cried out exitedly, the spikes on his body growing a few more inches. ((sorry for the mood swing but my character makes a lot more sense as a bad guy :P))

Drake stood perfectly still, glaring at Sol. "What is it you plan on doing?"

Sol glanced at everyone. "There is a military outpost near the edge of the city where they hold all the 'trouble makers'. Ironicly, there's a gasline that goes directly beneath the building in the sewers. All it would take is a leak, then a spark, and the outpost would be blown sky high."

"I don't want it to involve killing people." Luna snapped. She was against killing people; although she liked chaos.

"I thought you wanted to send a message." Sol said. "I though you didnt want to hide in allyway for the rest of your life." He slowly walked over to her. "You cant have a war without lives being lost."

"I don't like to kill people. I like to cause mass chaos, and I figure that'd be enough just to scare them." Luna glared at him. "Not to kill them. That makes us not even human if we do that."

Some sick twisted part of janus liked the thought of humans worshiping him, but in the end the angel won, pushing spike away from drake and standing back to back with drake, Janus grinned, "Cover me?"

Rusti listened to the conversation deciding not to put an input, because no matter what decision they made, my buddy that takes me over will disagree and kill everyone in sight. He kept his presence to an unoticable state.

Luna had enough of everybody. She began to change her form, taking on a hawk so she could leave. She was sick of all these conflicting opinions. She would handle things on her own from here on out, as long as she didn't get herself caught. She let out an ear piercing shriek, and took off into the air.

she watched everyone with a big grin. she changed in to a white jaguar and lied down.this is so funny how they acted.she giggled.

Luna continued flying. She would rather continue living on her own, then help Sol kill people. She landed on a roof near by, and just watched the others. She wasn't ready to completely leave yet, as she wanted to see if a fight would unfold. She ruffled her wings and then folded them against her body.

"You are either with me or against me." Sol said. "I dont like the idea of other with powers who might interfier."

She stared Sol down from where she was perched (she flew off after a minute) and then shook her head, disgusted.

"a people what are you talking about. what war?" she yelled down to them with her jaguar form.

Luna heard that and flew over to where she could see the jaguar. "A war for our freedom that's what. A stupid way to get what we want."

"I really don't care any more about war there so many going on it stupid. when was the day where humans and 'us' can live in peace. Oh that was 200 thousand years ago." she said with a grin.

"I think just striking fear into them by causing mass chaos works." She ruffled her feathers.

"You better decide who's side your on soon," Sol said. "I wont wait forever." He turned then took a flying leap, sailing several blocks before dissapearing behind a building.

Luna caught the movement, and out of curiousity, took into the air and followed him, flying high enough that he wouldn't be able to identify him, but she could still see him. She loved these eyes.

she watched them go with curiously that she can't stop she jumped off and turn in to an eagle and followed them but stayed hidden.