Trapped in Hell

(ok) Luna didn't want to take a chance and began transforming.

(Actualy, I got a few more posts left in me.)

"Stay," The man commanded. He held his hand out twoards her. "I really dont want to hurt you."

Drake glanced around the building till he found a series of fire escape laders leading to the top story. He quickly climed up to the top, where he cane upon a man who's name could have literetly been 'spike'. "You the one who killed that guy down there?" He asked.

She stared at him. "Who are you? And if you try to hurt me I will kill you." She didn't trust strangers much...especially one that looks suspicious.

The man chuckled. "My name is Sol. Does that answer your question?"

"What do you want with me?" She was beginning to get more agitated. Is this one of those stupid cops that are getting desperate? She hated the military with a passion.

"I want you to join me." He said. He turned his back to her and gazed over the city. After a moment of silence, he spoke. "The true reason behind all this, all this chaos, destruction, death," He glanced at her. "Is us. We are feared by those below us, by those weaker then us. They fear power they cant control, they fear us. Thats why they surrounded the city. This place is a hotbed of power, and they want to contain it." He began pacing. "I belive that this is an opertunity, though. A chance to show them what power can do, how it can be used to change the world. It would just take one swift blow to bring them to their knees, and they would flee, leaving behind a world ready to be reformed."

'Spike' turned around nonchalantly at the sound of another person's voice. "I didn't want to.. I just wanted him to drop the purse but he pulled a gun and I dont like getting shot." He looked up at a quite normal looking man. "Why? You here to lock me up like the rest of the 'normal people'?" he said as the spines on his head flexed and rose on his head and a two sharp, spiny spikes protruded from each forearm. "How did you get up here any way?"

"It depends on how you want to reform the world." She frowned, gazing over the city as well. "Causing chaos is a strong point for me."

"Fire escape. Quite handy for climbing." He said. "And no, I'm not going to lock you up or anything. I'm looking for a girl, a shape-shifter that attacked me."

The spikes slid back out of sight as Spike's black eyes scanned the horizon. "I haven't seen any shape shifters but theres a girl on that building over there. He pointed a sharp claw to a building a few blocks down where the girl was talking to a strange man. "Not many humans on rooftops so that would probably be your best bet."

(Spike and Drake are on one roof top, while Sol and Luna are a few roofs away.)

Sol smiled. "I was thinking about showing the government they cant control us. We are free to do as we want... Whatever we want."

"I see her." Drake said. "Someone else is with her. Know who it is?"

Luna slowly smiled. "I like that idea." She hated the military, and the government. She hated being controlled in general. She glared down at the military officials patrolling the streets. If they wrested control from the government...the could be free. She continued to nastily glare at every military official she saw.

"Once they're gone," Sol said. "The city will be OURS!"

A smile lit up Luna's face. She knew she wanted this all along. Now she had someone to help her do it. Excited chills ran up and down her spine. She wasn't sure if this day would ever come. But now she could be free. This made her want to sing out in joy.

Spike shook his head. "Nope. Doesn't look like anybody special so he must be pretty special. How about we see what the big deal is shall we?" He planted another two spikes firmly in the side of the building before leaning back and slingshotting to the next rooftop. He did that a few more times before he was on the building next to the girl and the man.

Drake lepted from the rooftop. He held his hands twoards the ground and let electricity flow across them. Somehow, it allowed him to glide through the air. Likely the electricity was fighting the Earth's magnetic field, keeping him suspended in the air. He landed next to Spike. "You know I never got your name." He said to the girl.

Sol took an imediat disliking to the newcomers. "Who the hell are you two?"

Spike smirked. "Call me Spike." The large spikes shot back out of his arms as well as down his spine and along the sides of his arms. His finger and toenails grew and extended to a razor sharp tip. He planted two more spikes into the roofs edge and grabbed on, preparing to launch his newly armored self at the sinister pair on the opposite roof. "And I'm more concerned with you two than us two. What are you doing up here?" His black eyes were fixed upon the strange man. He couldn't seem to pull his gaze away. The spikes groaned at the strain of Spike bending them.

(I do need to call it a night. Getting up early tomorrow.)

"Why... We're planing the future." Sol said. "We are going to bring on a new era upon the world. The government fears our powers, but we will show them our true strength."

"Sounds like a 'take over the world' sort of thing." Drake said.

"Planning? I live in the now and that sounds like a big change... I dont like change that much." With that, Spikes feet left the ground and he shot like a spiky cannonball straight at the pair.

Rusti scratched his forehead and leaned against the wall trying to control himself. His new found powers were so hard to tame. He felt like he could just lose it and turn into that monster again. He wished he could control it when he's in that form, but he's a completely different person. He just...couldn't get hurt or angry. He couldn't let him emotions fly off the handle. He took deep breathes and sat down trying to control his heart beat. It wasn't until he looked up and noticed activity on top of a building close by. He wanted to check out, but it probably wouldn't be the best idea right now. I just layed low and hoped they didn't notice me.