Transported to the IDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna wait for the others to catch up a bit. Once @Nocturnia and @GreatWest are in the third area i'll post again.

sorry wasn't around yesterday. and somehow i never got my alerts, I'll sort out and catch up got 20 min before I have to get ready for work. If I have to I can finish up at work

Actually you didn't miss that much. There is still more then enough time for you to catch up with the others. If you still up to it that is.

I actually slowed the pace of the RP just in case you showed up. It also paid out with Sol-Et-Luna joining in and us getting a new member. So it is time just read up on the major post of mine - that wall of text on the first page is all that you need to know as well as a quick look at my two posts that have pictures.

yea please then Im at work, cant see being that much, just give me time to read everything then Thanks Gamer

No problem. After all there are two more players except you that still have to leave the Hall that you start in.

the last message I saw was you saying wait then everything just happened glad you linked me saying waiting for me

Pokes @Sol-Et-Luna. Please post. You are the only one still left in the starting area. If I don't see a post inside c.c. 24 hours I will take you as not wishing to participate in this RP anymore. So @Sol-Et-Luna please post ASAP!

As for other I shall post inside the next two hours. Be patient OK?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Another head count to see where we are!

@Sol-Et-Luna is still in the hall. Quickly catch up with us!

@Nocturnia and @Leijonion have character which still need to get the nanobots! Do that when you get the time.

@ShiroKiyoshi, @Moogle-Girl, @GreatWest, @Captain Scrubz and me are in or practically in the third area and are preparing to receive the basic knowledge of the Post-Dimensional Society, the knowledge of most common IDS languages with an additional focus on Earth languages and alphabets. Those listed here can take it nice and slowly.

Honestly, I really don't have time anymore.
And from I've seen, which I understand completely, you can't wait for two weeks for me to have time again.
So yeah.

Yeah two weeks would be a pretty long stretch. If you are still interested contact me when you have time to RP and we might talks something. After all I will be needing some IDS characters as well from time to time. I can't just NPC the whole thing! We need actual roleplayer to roleplayer interaction! So yeah when you get time to RP and if you are still interested come back and if you want by then IDS characters will be open for creation and you can rejoin @Sol-Et-Luna. I will even keep you a spot if you want! Sorry but I have to think about the other players!

Last edited:
Okayz the first OOC post has been updated with basic information about the IDS - if you need info about a particular subject or feel like there should be something added free to ask/say about anything here in the OOC.

Oh and you can make IDS characters now if you want!

As for other stuff.

@Leijonion is starting to fall behind. Where are you?
@Nocturnia was sick yesterday but will be bugged to post ASAP.

The rest, @ShiroKiyoshi, @GreatWest and @Moogle-Girl post when you feel like it OK?

@Captain Scrubz I will replay when a few more posts requiring my reply show up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Yea sorry I only a did a one liner but there wasn't anything I could really put.

Hey when we enter the room with the hologram are we all walking into copies or the same room

"Copies" or better to say multiple indentical avatars of the same AI will greet you. For a planetary AI like the one you are interacting with, having multiple converstaion ongoing is not just expected but everyday work, it is as easy as breathing.

Hey I can post a character sheet for IDS characters now correct?

Yeah. IDS characters can be made now. For the sake of the RP it would be good if you made one that cloud easily cross it's way with the non-IDS characters. AKA if you made someone from Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.