Transported to the IDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm... I don't know if you saw it, but I already posted my CS.

Oh sorry. Made a mistake. Happens.

Yeeaahhhh, sorry but the whole "memory was wiped" thing is kind of a cop-out...I know I'm not the GM, but it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

I'll have a couple sheets up soon.

As I noted is not needed to have your character lose their memories... it is up to you to chose.

Name: Green

Surname: Peridoe

Appearance: Green is of average height for his age, but he's very thin; his ribs are easily visible if he bends back. His hair is black and cut pretty short, just hanging around his ears. It looks somewhat matted and scruffy in places due to lack of maintenance, but one lock of his bangs is much longer, often hanging in front of his face, and is dyed green. His eyes are vibrant green and almond shaped. Generally, his face has a sort of boyish, mousy look to it. As of being teleported, he's wearing a black t-shirt with this logo on it, black jeans, and plain green shoes. He's never seen without a pair of expensive black headphones, which he wears spun around so the top rests against the back of his neck.

History: Green hails from a small universe called Zeta. He lives in Tengoku City, where everything is extremely colorful and there's always a tune in the air. He got his musical skills from a young man named Red Japster, who taught him the ways of DJing and became a very close friend in the process. Though Red left the profession to start his own band, Green stuck with it, becoming a big name in the Tengokan music industry as the DJ at the popular nightclub, C-cubed. He has a large cult following, known for his custom mixes filled with breaks, drops, and transitions -- often added live -- that make each club visit a unique experience.

When it comes to his personal life, Green was never all that social. He's extremely quiet and introverted, only talking when he needs to. And he rarely needs to. Red is the only person he's opened up to so far. He uses his headphones to block out the outside world and would never be caught dead without them.

Abilities: Green's headphones aren't just for music: they can transform into dual morningstar maces thanks to an enchantment of Space magic. Green isn't fully competent with the maces -- certainly not at the level many other Zetans have achieved with their weapons -- but he takes pride in being one of the very few Tengokans to be skilled in the art of combat.

Skills: Like many other Tengokans, Green is very talented with his chosen field of music (dubstep and other heavy electronic sounds for him). His work has helped to focus his hearing, letting him pick out individual sounds from a sea of noise. He is also adept at moving silently, a skill that has helped him sneak out of forced social events many times before.

~*~*~

Name: Juke

Surname: Peridoe

Appearance: Unlike his human brother, Juke has inherited many physical traits from their robot father. (Robots are a Zetan race largely isolated to Tengoku City -- they're just as intelligent and advanced as any human, just in different ways.) From the neck up and the waist down, his body is human (and very skinny), but his torso and arms are full robot. His chest looks like it's made from well-buffed steel, with green accents and a central circular light about three inches in diameter. Surrounding the light is a thick white circle with buttons like those of an iPod. His shoulders are wide and thick, modded to make room for circular speakers about six inches wide. His arms are pretty much just metal rods with highly visible joints at the elbows, and his hands are composed of four prongs with joints that allow them to move like human fingers, though he can fit them all together into a single point if he so chooses.

Juke's hair is dyed solid green and done up in a wide, spiked mohawk. It's naturally black, like Green's, but Juke is very careful to keep his roots looking good. One of his eyes is green, but the other is brick red due to his split heritage, and several of his teeth are missing or deformed for the same reason. There is a lot of scar tissue at his neck and waist where his human and robot parts meet. He's wearing some light-colored denim jeans and flashy silver shoes, but no shirt.

History: Juke is pretty much the opposite of his older brother in every conceivable way. He's upbeat, boisterous, and is never afraid to jump into a conversation, regardless of whether he knows anything about the subject. He likes to think he's good at talking for his near-silent bro, much to Green's chagrin. Needless to say, the two never got along too well. Juke doesn't work as a musician, though he does have a part-time job putting together mp3 players alongside other robots or halflings.

Abilities: Thanks to his robotic chest and arms, Juke can move his upper body with extreme precision, which lets him work with extremely small, delicate parts with ease. His chest is also a fully-functioning mp3 player on its own, and it has three modes: shuffle (pick a song at random), select (don't play the next one unless Juke chooses it), and E-Music™ (pick songs that best match Juke's current mental state). He favors the latter one.

Skills: Juke is hopeless when it comes to creating music, but he's an excellent cook.

Nice character sheets! Now we just wait for Sot-Et-Luna to finish his CS!

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Um she is done 0-0

Not the skills and abilities section of Sot-Et-Luna's chararacter are still empty. Until I see those even filled with just "None" it is not done.

I'll talk to her about it.

Well time for my character. For now one but I might make another one in the future.

Name:
Iä Sëas [Sky Rain]
Surname: Yünsa
Appearance:
15753-w.jpg

History:
Iä was born on the world of Hirra and was orphaned at the age of six. From then on she lived on the go, never stopping and always moving around the world, as she herself says: "From the moment my parenents died I walked." She would still be traveling Hirra if she was not transported to the IDS. She collected many stories, own or of other people that she gladly tells if she is asked.

Abilities: None, Iä is a ordinary human after all. Pretty lucky for a human (if that counts).
Skills: Some skills need for traveling. Also pretty good with a knife, enough to deal with most ruffians.

Except the See Plot/IC thread up inside the next 12 hours.

Name: Norah
Surname: Australis
Appearance:
Konachan.com%20-%20183427%20aircraft%20black_eyes%20brown_hair%20fuufu%20goggles%20hat%20long_hair%20original%20ponytail.jpg

History:
Norah comes from a dimension where possessing "Magic" is normal, magic of her world is usually convenient abilities and lesser powers.
Norah herself was born on New Zealand, in the city of Wellington. Her childhood was filled with competition with other kids, usually boys because she had a high interest in mechanics, cars, and all things cool.
When she finished high school she immediately went for a job in a mechanic's shop, her ability allowed her to memorize the schematics of any vehicle almost instantly and as such she quickly became the favorite on her work place.
Abilities: Norah has the ability to magically assemble any vehicle she has previously encountered, and once assembled she can operate it using magic. This includes vessels that require more then one person to operate. The vehicles she assembles are also protected by magical barriers and have the ability to shoot magically empowered rounds if necessary.
She can also summon only parts of vehicles, and manipulate them as if they have no weight.
Skills: High-End mechanics skills, bit of an Otaku, can assemble scale models within one hour.

Name: Luna
Surname: Morte
Appearance:
Konachan.com%20-%20185710%20sample.jpg

History: Luna is only one of the many shinigami of Earth, however she mostly stands out with her unfortunate choice of clothing and general pity of Humans, she has been penalized several times for letting Humans live slightly longer then they're supposed to, so they could finish their business.
Abilities: Luna is capable of seeing the "time" of death for Humans, she is also immortal herself, since she technically isn't alive either. Her scythe is capable of taking one's life with one cut. She may become invisible at will, even IDS-class techniques and technology will have trouble with that.
Skills: Nothing noteworthy. Though she can use her scythe as a weapon quite adeptly if needed.

Name: Inazuma
Surname: Akatsuki Class
Appearance:
Konachan.com%20-%20185409%20sample.jpg

History: (Too lazy to re type this, so have Wikipedia) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_destroyer_Inazuma_(1932)
Abilities: Armed with 5 dual turret 12.7cm cannons, along with a quntiuple torpedo launcher loaded with O2 torpedoes. Also features 4 25mm AA guns and depth charge launchers. Capable of floating above water.
Skills: Skilled marksman, capable of effectively hitting targets within the range of her guns.

Character sheets are good to go.
Trough you ought to mention that Shinigami like all representatives of death, are immune to the weapons of mortals.

Still need Moogle-Girl, Great West and Sot-Et-Luna (whose CS is now accepted officially) to post.

I am going to post with my character and head to bed.

I just put mine up.

Two more to go...

Hm, Inazuma is the only canon character in the RP. Interesting.

It would be apprenticed that the following people posted in the IC/See Plot ASAP:
@GreatWest
@Captain Scrubz

As for you rest. As soon as one of the above mentioned enters I will move on with the plot. Until then I would not rush to much ahead.

Noct post for the two characters which are inside the medical center when you can~

Last edited:
Aye, Aye Captain. But, Captain is rarely on it says in his Profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.