Tough Love

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked at him and smiled softly, "Dont worry you will get used to it."

Dean put his hands to his chest, "Our little girl is growing up." he said pretending to wipe a tear from his eye.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up.." He whispered, clenching his stomach tightly. But really, that always happened to him. So therefor it's normal.

"I know right!" Sammy sighed over exaggeratedly." Anyway, I was going to ask you and May if you'd wanna come to the Rink this Friday! There's gonna be an awesome party there with races and an amazing DJ. The whole shabang! Plus, I get to show off my figure-skatin' moves." She smiled.

She looked at him a little worried then lightly put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey..." she said in a soft velvety voice.

Dean grinned, "I wouldnt miss it for the world!"

"YAY!" Sammy clapped her hands together and bounded into the classroom, ignoring the old, cranky teacher completely.

He snapped out of it, and started to look at her. "Sorry..that always seems to happen whilst I get nervous or stressed out about something. My stomach tends to do that." He explained, letting his hand hang freely on it's own now.

May smiled, "Its alright. When I first moved here I was nervous to. It will get better I promise." she gave him an assuring smile.

Dean grinned, following her to class and sat next to Sammy.

Dean and Sammy were two of the first few students to arrive in the classroom, so they still had a little time before class to talk, even though Ms. Nelson had already dampened her mood a bit. "I swear, teachers over the age of 50 should be required to retire or something." Sammy mumbled

"Okay..." He sighed in relief.

She smiled, "Come on. I will show you to your class."

He nodded in agreement, and started to walk away agin.

Dean whispered to Sammy, "I think she needs to get laid."

May showed him to his next class.

He looked around shyly, stepping out of the classroom just a bit.

"Ewww!" Sammy squealed while unable to contain her giggles. "The mental images! Eeugh! What have you done?!"
"SSH!" Ms.Nelson spit.
Sammy rolled her eyes and quieted. "She hates me. I know it. I mean, class hasn't even started yet and she's already mad at me."

Dean had the biggest grin on his face and couldnt help but laugh. When the teacher 'Shhed' them he whispered, "She hates everyone. Even May."

"No way." Sammy smiled. "Our little goody-goody hasn't made friends with mean 'ol Nelson yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.