Tough Love

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
May smiled at Keichii, "So this is your next class. I will meet up with you after class and show you where your next class will be alright." she gave him a small wave and jogged to her next class which she had with her 2 best friends.

Dean shook his head, "Nope she hasnt tried yet but-" he stooped once he saw May and grinned, "Hey May!"
"SHH!" Ms. Nelson yelled.

He looked down, walking into the classroom and sitting silently all the way in the back. His stomach started to get that uneasy feeling once again, and he placed his hand on it. "Snap out of it, Keichii.." He thought to himself, closing his eyes.

May smiled wide when she saw her two best friends in the whole world. They have been best friends ever since preschool.
"Dean! Sammy!" She yelled.
"Shh!" Ms. Nelson hissed again.
May gave her and aologetic smile and sat next to her friends.

"Heeey." Sammy smiled suggestively. "So.who's the hottie with the social issues? Too busy ogling his graay eyes to talk to your dearest bestie?"

May wrinkled her nose at her friend but smiled, "He is such a sweet heart. He is so shy though."

"Oh I noticed. He captured your heart and made you feel butterflies the minute he shuffled in and your heart stopped!" Sammy said dramatic gesticulations and all. The bell rang and Nelson glared at them.

May completly ignored the teacher and playfully shoved her friend, "Hush you!" she whispered loudly and grinned.

Dean chuckled then dramatically said, "He did something to your heart and you did something to his pants." he said jokingly.

May tried to glare at Dean but then couldnt help but giggle, she playfully shoved him too, she always sat in the middle.
"Gross Dean!" she squealed still giggling.
"SHH!" Ms. Nelson hissed again.

"Listen children! Listen up!" Ms. Nelson took a deep breath. "I have a lot of homework to grade thanks to you putrid children, so since your classmates refuse to quiet down, you will all receive a zero in participation and you have a free period." Ms. Nelson announced. All of the nerds glared at the trio.
Sammy rolled her eyes and stood, turning the desk in front of her best friends so that she faced them. "What a bitch, right?"

May then decided to try to kiss up to Ms. Nelson. She smiled sweetly, lightly smacked the top of her desk and got up, "You know what Ms. Nelson? THIS is why you are my favorite teacher!" she walked up to the teacher and gave her a big hug, "By the way I LOVE what you have done with your hair! It is absolutly B-E-A-utiful!" she pulled away and grinned at the teacher.

Dean let out a snicker, he was really enjoying this.

Sammy held back a loud laugh and stood, stealing May's seat beside Dean. She whispered into his ear: "she hasn't tried,huh?"

Ms. Nelson cracked a smile when May said this and ran a hand through her hair, "Why thank you May. It feels nice to be appreciated for once."
May smiled big, "And you deserve to be appreciated!"

Dean chuckled quietly then whispered, "I take it back."

Sammy giggled at Ms. Nelson's reaction to May. "I really love what you did with your hair!" Sammy said in a squeaky high imitation of May's voice.

This time Dean couldnt help himself. He bursted out laughing. He was laughing so hard he actually fell off his chair.

Ms. Nelson glanced at Sammy and then Dean, the looked back at May and smiled, "Now can you please sit down May and talk some sense into your little friends?"
May smiled and nodded, "Of course." she skipped back into the back row and pointed her finger at them in a 'same on you' way.
"You two should be ashamed of yourselves," she said a little to loudly, showing the other students she was joking, but Ms. Nelson thought she was being serious. May kept a fake stern face, "How dare you two interrupt this beautiful womans class."
All the other students tried not to laugh.

Keichii was starting to go into that nervous state again, as that uneasy feeling settled in his stomach. Not knowing anyone there, he got even more nervous. He rose to his feet, and quickly ran out of the classroom, running all the way to the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.