Total Drama: High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan
"Ya I'm Ryan and your Astyr right?" he asked. "And I'm not going to sit out either since I'm fairly good when it comes to running and I'm sure my brothers back home watching wouldn't want me to sit out on the first challenge." he said answering her question "Also do you want a sucker" he said offering Astyr a sucker.​

Lilito
Lilito says "I'm going this challenge" he sigh

Choi
Choi regroup her group and looks at everyone

Astyr nodded, still smiling. Of course, it was fake and forced, but it wasn't obvious. That was a perk of being an incredible actor. Then again, she hadn't worn a sincere smile ever since.... Don't do that to yourself, Astyr. "Yeah, that's me," she confirmed. "Alright, sounds good," she chimed, looking at Choi as she approached. "Oh, no thanks," she replied to Ryan, sheepishly. "I'm not too big on candy." It was one of his favorite things. "Anyhow.. So, are you in for the challenge, or do you wanna sit out?" she asked, now directed towards Choi.

Choi
Choi looks at Astyr and roll up her sleeves then nods "I'm in for the challenge " her ears tit to the side

tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o2_250.png
Corbett slipped her hand from Lilito and skipped to Jenna. "HI!" she half-yelled happily, spinning in slow circles. "Oh my god, I literally just noticed you swapped -- EXPECTO PATRONUM -- teams. I'm Corbett." She stopped spinning and held her hand out politely to the girl in front of her, her green hair falling over her face. She blew it away irritably.
@Brea

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kitsune
Sarah
"Hurry up and decide or I will for you," Sarah reminded the contestants. She wanted to get to the challenge but she did not want to make it happen really quick. She looked super bored.

Lilito
Lilito walked up to Sarah "I will do the challenge for the Nerds"

"Me, too!" Corbett yells to Sarah, still waiting for Jenna to respond.

tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o6_250.png
"I'm sitting out!" Morgan repeats, sliding her headphones in again.

Jake

"Oh Oh, me me i'll od it for the jocks!" From here Jake could show them that he was not the weak link and could win the challenge for them.

Rhett
"Dude, calm down. We do not have to pick someone to not compete. We are the team with only 4 members," Rhett reminded Jake. He didn't want to be harsh, but he was annoyed by him. He fixed his tie and glasses once again. Still, he was a bit sad that he had to compete. He had no idea what the challenge was. It could be jumping over hurdles, or fighting bears. No one knew. He closed his eyes trying to think of the happiest thing the challenge could be.

Why can't this challenge be something about math, or something without jumping? 'I REALLY WANT THE CHALLENGE TO BE SITTING AND WATCHING PAINT DRY!' is most likely what Sarah said knowing her. She will put us through something hard and confusing. Even known she seems happy, I bet she is hiding something evil... nah. What am I thinking.

(OOC: Sarah is not really evil, so don't think that)

Sybil looked around at her teammates, biting her lip. It didn't look like anyone else wanted to sit out... So, reluctantly, she stepped up. "I, uhh... I-I'll do it, for the preps..." she murmured, softly, rubbing her arm and shyly shuffling her feet. She looked around at the other competitors, starting to worry a bit. What if.. What if she was first to go? Aw, man.. I'd be dead. Hopefully, she'd have the luck to make it at least a few challenges.

Jake
"Oh oops sorry,ha" Jake said awkwardly and rubbed his hat. He then pulled the strings over his eyes of the embarrassment.

Drake
"Dimwit" Drake muttered to the boy crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

Sarah
"So it seems that Sybil is sitting out for the Preps, and Morgan is sitting out for the Nerds. Remember guys, the people who sit out have immunity, which means if their team loses, they will not be able to be voted off. Now for the challenge..." he stepped forward right in front of the contestants. "In High School you have to make projects for classes. Now, the reason I took you out to the track and football field is because you an your team will have to make a mini version of the football field and track. But however, you can only use stuff in this pile." He points to a pile with only the following items in it:
-Cardboard Boxes (6)
-Scissors (2)
-Glitter (2 containers)
-Colored and Plain Paper (Unlimited)
-Hole Puncher (1)
-Yellow Faux Hay (2 bags)
-Paint (Unlimited)
-Springs (6)
-Winter Coats (3)
-Paint Brush (1)
-Bread (2 Loaves)
-Wig (1)
-Glue (12 sticks)
"And now... you may begin!"

Rhett
Rhett tried to think of how to use each thing... after thinking he said. "Well... when we look at this field... there is grass and the track. We also have bleachers, and the yellow thing that they kick the ball into." He was not the best with sports terms. He went and grabbed the paint brush. "We got the paint brush..." "Now... I think he could use the springs to make the gates that block the field from the track. Anyone?"

Ryan
Ryan heard what they had to do and he got happy "Building awesome I'm really good at that" Ryan said joyfully. Ryan looked at the rest of his team "Just leave this to me" he said confidently as he took out the old sucker that he had finished out his mouth and put a new one in his mouth.​

Corbett appraised the items available and turned to her team. "Well we need cardboard and scissors," she said. She dashed to the pile and grabbed two cardboard boxes and both of the scissors. "And, well, um, the field is green, with the -- LUMOS -- white markings, so we need paint. And maybe we could make a paintbrush out of the hay?" She selected green and white paint, and one bag of hay, and dumped them in front of her team. "Well? What -- IMPERIO -- else do we need?"

@Brea @Kakra @Kitsune

Astyr was ready for action- no, more than ready -, and stoked to start the challenge. After Sarah had explained what they were to do, Astyr quickly darted over to Ash, going to pull her to the rest of the team. "Alright, alright... Ryan, you called dibs. What's the plan, and what do we need for it?" she asked, quickly. ...Hunger games! Before he could reply, she had sprinted to the pile, grabbed a cardboard box, a bag of hay, five gluesticks. All of this sloppily in her arms, she hurried back to her team, kneeling to the ground and setting it all down. "Alright, got the basics.."

Last edited:
Astyr was ready for action- no, more than ready -, and stoked to start the challenge. After Sarah had explained what they were to do, Astyr quickly darted over to Ash, going to pull her to the rest of the team. "Alright, alright... Ryan, you called dibs. What's the plan, and what do we need for it?" she asked, quickly. ...Hunger games! Before he could reply, she had sprinted to the pile, grabbed a cardboard box, a bag of hay, five gluesticks, the paintbrush, and scissors. All of this sloppily in her arms, she hurried back to her team, kneeling to the ground and setting it all down. "Alright, got the basics.."
I don't mean to sound critical, but Rhett had already grabbed the paintbrush.

(Ill have to post after dinner)

Ryan saw what Astyr had brought back and then looked around to see what the field looked like "Ok this is some good stuff Astyr thanks but we need some more I'll be right back" He said before running off to the pile. "Ok need some white, green and yellow paint...Oh great someone took green and white oh well colored paper will do but at least I have yellow oohh and brown to" he said while picking the supplies up. Then Ryan got an idea and picked up the 2 loaves bread, silver paint, wig and one more box "These would be good to" he said then headed back to his team. "Ok now just give me some room and watch the magic happen" he said as he began building.

Status
Not open for further replies.