Total Drama: High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Choi
Choi shakes Sybil hand "well nice to meet you Sybil"

Lilito
Lilito smiles "I'm Lilito and I'm fine"

Rhett
Rhett wasn't really too worried about the teams, unlike some people who were suddenly trusting people they JUST meant. He took his glasses off and wiped them off before putting them back.
Sarah
"Now looking at the teams... I have noticed that a certain two people seem to have an advantage working together. That would be Ash and Dash. Ash, switch with Jenna. Jenna you are now on The Nerds, and Ash you are now on The Preps." Sarah didn't mind this switch, but many people most likely did. "Now, would you please meet me at the track for the first challenge."

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
dauolp4252f.png

A wave of surprise washed over Brea as one of her teammates acknowledged her presence by introducing himself as Jack, and a smile formed on herself. She took his hand and gave it a soft shake before dropping her own. "I'm Brea," she said, "And I can't be sure I like my group until I've taken the time to get to know each individual." She bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from talking, because if she kept going she'd get into statistics and all that good stuff. "Uh," she said, her cheeks tinting red, "I'm sure we're totes gonna have tons of fun."

Still biting the inside of her cheek, Brea followed Sarah's instructions and made her way up to the track. She was suddenly very happy that her and her sister went jogging every morning, because that would really help her out in a running exercise. Especially if it included sprinting, because she rocked at that.

While she waited for the rest of the instructions, Brea looked at her other two teammates. She already knew which one was Jack, because he took it upon himself to make an introduction. But, she still had no idea which one was Rhett and which one was Drake.

( @FangirlingSinceBirth @justice hunt )

updalo4252e.png

Jennifer found the way Astyr got her name very interesting, and also wished her own parent's were as creative with that. Instead, she had been named after her mother's favorite character on her favorite TV Show. Pitiful, and so cliche. "Yeah, It's Jenna, I'm really looking forward to working with yo-" Jenna started, but was interrupted by Sarah's voice. A... switch? Seriously? She sighed slightly, and looked back at Astyr. "Well, never mind, I guess. Best of luck to you."

With that, Jenna made her way to her new team, smiling at Ash as she passed her by. She then looked at her new teammates, trying to figure out who they were. She could remember the names, but not the faces they belonged to. Morgan, Lilito, Dash and Corbet. "Hey guys," she greeted them as she reached them. "I'm Jenna. Looking forward to competing with all of you."

Then, Jenna began to make her way to the track. Based on their location, Jenna could only guess this was some sort of exercise that would include running. She walked with grace, her curly brown hair bouncing slightly with each step. Once she arrived at the track, Jenna began to go through the stretches she did for cheer leading.

( @Sav The Zombitch @FangirlingSinceBirth @Kitsune @Samantha @Kakra )​

Attachments

• TDI.jpg
    TDI.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 2
Ryan
Ryan snapped out of it when he heard what Sarah has said "Aw man did I zone out..." he said feeling a bit embarrassed . "Oh well to the track I guess" he said while going to the track.​

Lilito
Lilito looks at Jenna . He sigh as he looked up

Rhett
Rhett walked off to the track following the orders of Sarah. He moved his tie to make it perfectly vertical. By the sounds of it, being at the track, the challenge will have something to with athletics. Having the theme being High School, it will most likely be a version of a High School event like Football or Basketball. Since the track was around a football field, he did not know if they were going to be using the track or the field.

[Missed so much!]

Rhett
Rhett wasn't really too worried about the teams, unlike some people who were suddenly trusting people they JUST meant. He took his glasses off and wiped them off before putting them back.
Sarah
"Now looking at the teams... I have noticed that a certain two people seem to have an advantage working together. That would be Ash and Dash. Ash, switch with Jenna. Jenna you are now on The Nerds, and Ash you are now on The Preps." Sarah didn't mind this switch, but many people most likely did. "Now, would you please meet me at the track for the first challenge."
dauolp4252f.png

A wave of surprise washed over Brea as one of her teammates acknowledged her presence by introducing himself as Jack, and a smile formed on herself. She took his hand and gave it a soft shake before dropping her own. "I'm Brea," she said, "And I can't be sure I like my group until I've taken the time to get to know each individual." She bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from talking, because if she kept going she'd get into statistics and all that good stuff. "Uh," she said, her cheeks tinting red, "I'm sure we're totes gonna have tons of fun."

Still biting the inside of her cheek, Brea followed Sarah's instructions and made her way up to the track. She was suddenly very happy that her and her sister went jogging every morning, because that would really help her out in a running exercise. Especially if it included sprinting, because she rocked at that.

While she waited for the rest of the instructions, Brea looked at her other two teammates. She already knew which one was Jack, because he took it upon himself to make an introduction. But, she still had no idea which one was Rhett and which one was Drake.

updalo4252e.png

Jennifer found the way Astyr got her name very interesting, and also wished her own parent's were as creative with that. Instead, she had been named after her mother's favorite character on her favorite TV Show. Pitiful, and so cliche. "Yeah, It's Jenna, I'm really looking forward to working with yo-" Jenna started, but was interrupted by Sarah's voice. A... switch? Seriously? She sighed slightly, and looked back at Astyr. "Well, never mind, I guess. Best of luck to you."

With that, Jenna made her way to her new team, smiling at Ash as she passed her by. She then looked at her new teammates, trying to figure out who they were. She could remember the names, but not the faces they belonged to. Morgan, Lilito, Dash and Corbet. "Hey guys," she greeted them as she reached them. "I'm Jenna. Looking forward to competing with all of you."

Then, Jenna began to make her way to the track. Based on their location, Jenna could only guess this was some sort of exercise that would include running. She walked with grace, her curly brown hair bouncing slightly with each step. Once she arrived at the track, Jenna began to go through the stretches she did for cheer leading.

( @Sav The Zombitch @FangirlingSinceBirth @Kitsune @Samantha @Kakra )​
Ash & Dash, Seagreen
Ash tensed up at Sarah's words. You could see that she didn't like the change. Not one bit. She could feel her brother's body stiffen just a bit, just enough to convey that he wasn't entirely happy about the sudden decision either. But there was a difference between the two of them. Dash could live without his sister. As long as she seemed okay, he could go on with life. Ash on the other hand couldn't. To her, life wasn't really life if she wasn't by her brother's side.

Biting her tongue, she only glanced at her twin before getting up off the rock she had been sitting on. Mumbling under her breath, she began to go to where the rests of the Preps were. Well, at least she wasn't on the Jocks.

She couldn't help but returning the smile that -what's her name? Right, Jenna - gave her. It didn't quite reach her eyes, but no one would notice. As she reached the Preps, she waved at her teammates. "Name's Ash. Nice to meet you all," she said in a soft, friendly tone. Then, she made her way towards the track for the first challenge.

Somehow, she was able to weave her way through everyone and end up at her brother's side once more, only for a small amount of time, she was sure. But every second was worth it. And, of course, her brother didn't mind.

Sybil returned the smile, looking away only when Sarah had announced they needed to go to the track. Aw, great.. She hated track. She wasn't exactly the athletic type. Nonetheless, she sighed. "Right.. Well, looks like we gotta go for the first challenge," she mused. "See ya there, Choi," she said, before reluctantly making her way to the track, almost completely oblivious to the switch of teammates. She stood off to the side, alone.

Astyr sighed. "Aww.. Well, best of luck to you, too. Sorry to see ya go so soon," she mused to Jenna, waving as she went to the other team. "Nice ta meet ya, Ash," she chimed as the new girl joined them. She nodded when they were told to go to the track, cheerily jogging there, and coming to a halt by Ryan, who seemed to be her only teammate there. Aside from Ash, who was on the other side for some reason.

Reactions: Kitsune
tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o2_250.png
Corbett leapt to her feet, landing with one leg raised over her head. She followed her team to the track, walking slightly behind them, twirling and laughing Harry Potter incantations.
tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o6_250.png
Morgan noticed movement in the corner of her eye and snapped her head up. She saw everyone walk to the track. Sighing, Morgan stowed her phone in her pocket and slouched, dragging behind Dash. She really couldn't care less who she walked with.

Last edited by a moderator:
dauolp4252f.png

Breanne looked over at the Jocks, her eyes landing on Jenna. She realized her sister was doing some stretches, and thought that was probably a good idea. So, Brea just went through her simple stretches she did before a run, not wanting to waste too much time doing those. Once finished, she turned and looked at Jack, Rhett and Drake in turn.

"Which one of you is Rhett, and which is Drake?" Brea questioned looking between the two boys who hadn't bothered to introduce themselves to their teammates. She hoped that they wouldn't be like this the whole competition, because unless they were able to communicate with each other, they'd surly loose every challenge.

Actually, Brea thought to herself, didn't I read an article a while back about how many failures are caused by failure to communicate. It was, like, 34% wasn't it.... gah! Brea stop it. Don't start thinking statistics.

updalo4252e.png

Once Jennifer finished her stretches, she took a look around at everyone. What she saw was majorly disappointing. It was their first day on the show, and they were about to start their first challenge... and everyone looked like they couldn't care less. There was a girl on her phone, and the boy with the sucker in his mouth didn't even seem to know what was happening around him. No one seemed to be as pumped as Jenna felt.

Which was a serious shame.

She was about to call her team over so she could discuss strengths and weaknesses, so that they could function properly as a team, but when her eyes landed on each of them she no longer felt interested in engaging in them at all. Ash had somehow managed to appear at her brother's side again. Jenna understood the bond you had with your twin, she seriously did- being away from Brea was killing her, she was so sure they'd be on the same team- but they were on separate teams now. She should be with her own group. And when she looked to Morgan, who was behind the Dou, Jenna saw that she looked utterly bored. And Corbett... well, she seemed to be in her own world. As did Lilito.

With a sigh, Jenna decided to just look around for Sarah, wanting to start the challenge already. Maybe once the pressure was on, her teammates would seem more interested.

( @FangirlingSinceBirth @Samantha @Kitsune @Kakra )​

Drake
"Who do you think i am, dumb brunette" He walked past her and nudged her in the elbow. He gave a small smirk and kept walking. He saw Sybil and smiled. "Damn, shes cute"

Choi
Choi walks over to Lilito "can I have a piece of candy big brother " she tit her hand as she hold her hands out .

Lilito
Lilito looks at his sister and give her three loillpops. "Sis want to break dance before the challenge.

Choi
To choi these words were like music and she nods then tooks out her phone and put on some sweet beats "let do this like old times" the beats spokes to choi like a song "1 ,2 ,3, 4 " she flips on her head and puts her hands in front of her as she stuck a loillpop in her mouth and she starts spinning on her head as her brother claps his hands.

Lilito
Lilito chuckles at choi. He decided to join his sister and he did a moon walk. Lilito did a hand stand with one hand and use his other hand to hold his left foot then let moves his hands. He kinda of fell to the ground but he flips up just in time then he walks back over to his team.

Choi
Choi moves her hands away and spins on her head naturally. She flips up like her brother and did a hand stand with one hand and a split then flips and lands on her feet. Choi picked up her phone as she flipped and puts her phone in her pocket then walks back over to her team as she turns her phone off​

Corbett watched in delight as the brother and sister danced. She wished she had someone to dance with. She had no siblings, and, for some reason, no friends, either. That never put a dent in her happiness, though. As Lilito rejoined the team, she smiled dazily at him.
"That was cool," she said.

Lilito
Lilto looks at Corbett and smiles "thank you " he heard what sarah said "we have to go to the track " he holds out his hand "we can go together if you like"

Blinking, Corbett was surprised at Lilito's gesture, which was saying something. Corbett was rarely surprised: she always took in everything going on around her without actually paying attention to anything, but still absorbing all the facts. This meant she would know if someone was about to sneak up on her, or something of the sort.
"Oh, okay," said Corbett brightly, trying to cover her momentary bout of vulnerability. She took his hand.

Lilito
Lilito smiles and holds your hand as he started walking and he send Choi a code. He knew choi would know it.

Choi
Understood and nods she walks behind Lilito and Corbett as she bite a cookie

Rhett
"Oh... uh... I'm Rhett." Rhett did not say much after this and decided to wait to when Sarah was too announce that challenge.
Sarah
"Okay, for challenge one member of the Nerds and Preps will sit out. Remember, they will have immunity. I am not going to tell you what the challenge is yet," she said signaling the teams to discuss this matter.

tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o6_250.png
Morgan turned to her team. "I'll sit out," she said immediately. "If that's okay."

Reluctantly, after hearing Sarah's announcement, reluctantly turned to face her team. Which, seemed like only Ryan, Astyr, and Choi were there. To her, at least. She had totally missed the member swap. She rubbed her neck, shuffling her feet shyly. "So, uhh.. Who's gonna sit out..? I mean, I'm not the best in track, so if nobody else wants to, I will.." she murmured softly to her teammates, offering a shy smile. She hadn't heard what Drake had said, and was thus totally oblivious to the compliment.

Astyr seemed fairly excited about the challenge. Whether it was track or football, she was definitely game. She looked to Ryan with a smile, before pinpointing the other members of the team. Ash had wandered off to her brother, Choi was with Lilto and Corbett, and Sybil had only just approached. That was it, right? Well, no matter. She beckoned Ash and Choi to rejoin the group, looking to Ryan and Sybil in the mean time with a smile. "Well, I'm definitely not sitting out. I've always loved track and field, football too. Plus, the first challenges are all pretty fun, I bet. They were most seasons, 'least," she stated with a confident smile. She then glanced to Ryan, giving him a once over before speaking. Of course. The only male on our team is adorable. "You're Ryan, right?" she asked for confirmation. "What do you think?"

Sarah
Sarah picks up her phone, since it is ringing. "Hello? Yes. I see. I will tell them. Okay? Bye!" She turns to face the competitors, "While you debate, I would like to say that that other person can not make it. Therefore, the Jocks will have to deal with minus one member, unless someone new just shows up randomly. Now, continue on debating. Hurry up!"

Rhett
Rhett would not be sitting out of this, he just knew that. He knew it because his team did not need someone to sit out. Now his thoughts seemed to shift over to if a new player would come join the team. He was not sure.

What if no one joins? Will this team die out? Will I be the first to go?

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.