Total Drama: High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o2_250.png
Corbett grabbed five glue sticks and sat down on the grass. She flattened out one cardboard box, cutting off the flaps and setting them aside. "This can be the field and track," she said, disappointed that no one was making any contributions. "Okay, what do you guys want to do?" She twisted a clump of hay into a makeshift paintbrush, dipped it into the green paint and began painting the board green.

Last edited by a moderator:
Astyr watched all this with curiosity, anxious to do something to contribute. She watched Ryan closely, tilting her head. "Hm.. Maybe glue the hay down, paint it gree- Ooh!" Suddenly, she took off towards the supplies, grabbing the blue paint and running back to Ryan. "Here; we may not have green paint, but we have yellow and blue we can mix to make it. Anyhow- Oh, right.. So, I was thinking we could pain some of the hay green, glue it down to the box, and there's our grass...-" she paused, and her eyes lit up at the bread. "..Are you gonna use that how I think you are?"

Lilito
Lilito looks around a bit. To figure out what to make.

Choi
Choi looked at what Ryan was doing. She grabbed some hay and a 2 minutes later the hay was a paint brush.

Sarah
"And in case you didn't know, I am going to judge your works when they are finished," Sarah added.
Rhett
"Guys. What else do you have?" he said not really keeping track of the whole thing. He did not want to take too much charge in fear that if they lost the team would vote him off.

"Um, Lilito, maybe -- STUPEFY -- you could make the yellow gate thingies, out of the hay," suggested Corbett. "Jenna, maybe you could make the track out of some red paper, and we could stick it on to the field." Corbett finished painting and picked up the remaining box and the leftover flaps. "I think we should make some bleachers, too."

Rhett
Rhett went over and got all 6 of the springs. "Now what for the base?" he asked. He started making the fence out the springs. He quickly uncoiled each one until it was a long strip of metal. He got a bucket of the yellow paint and dipped the springs into it, and then weaved them into a fence. However, the ends were frayed and Rhett could not let that happen. He ran his finger across the edge, trying to smooth it down.

Lilito
Lilito sigh and got some hay then starts making a fence out of it.

((OOC:: SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! I've been busy these past few days, so I had a lot to catch up on.))

Click here to reference my characters.
dauolp4252f.png

A wave of anger washed over Brea as Drake called her stupid, and brushed past her. Instantly, she thought of a thousand comebacks that were all far too complicated for his pea-brain to comprehend, but she quickly stopped herself. Don't loose your cool, Brea, she told herself, calming her nerves. This is just as much of a popularity contest as it is an endurance contest, you need these people to like you. And so, she ignored Drake's rude comment entirely, smiling at Rhett as he kindly told her his name. At least someone here is decent.

She couldn't help but roll her eyes as Jake exclaimed that he was participating, clearing missing the memo that their whole team was supposed to. She nodded in agreement with Rhett as he corrected Jake, and then turned to asset the other competitors for this challenge. But, when Drake called Jake a Dimwhit, Breanne's eyes narrowed. "Look who's talking," she muttered under her breath, turning her back to him. When Rhett started talking she turned to him, thinking for a moment. Then, without a word, she went over to the supplies.

Once there, she grabbed 2 glue sticks, red colored paper, and yellow colored paper. She also grabbed the wig, a winter coat, and one more card board box. Upon returning to her team, she sat down beside Rhett. For some reason, she felt most comfortable talking to him, so she told him what the supplies were for. "The red paper is for the track, and I was thinking we could twist this yellow paper into the shapes of the field goal and glue them down... um, I got the wig because I think if we twist a few strands together, to make it thicker, and we painted them white, we could lay them down on the track to make the lines between each lane. Oh, and the winter coat... uh, we could take off all this fur from the hood and paint it green, and use it as the grass... and we could also use the yellow paper to make the triangles at the start of the track lanes. Oh, and we could use the cardboard box to like cut up, and make bleachers." She looked up to meet his eyes briefly, hoping he approved of her ideas.

@FangirlingSinceBirth @justice hunt

updalo4252e.png

Jenna slightly jumped as Corbett yelled her greeting, but took her hand with a kind smile. "Jenna," she introduced herself, glad to finally get some interaction with her teammates. A soft laugh passed her lips as she watched Corbett struggled with the strand of greenish hair that had fallen in her face. The female seemed.. bubbly. She's be fun to hang out with.

Her gaze shifted over to Morgan, who had volunteered to sit this one out. She nodded as a way to say 'okay,' and then turned to listen to Sarah's instructions. She then walked over to the supplies, looking them over. She grabbed a container of glitter, another cardboard box, and some red paper. Once she returned she sat down, placing the glitter and other cardboard box out in front of Corbett. "Those are for the bleachers," she told her, reaching for a pair of scissors and the red paper. "Whoever finished first can shape the bleachers out of the carbpard box. The seats could be coated with glue, and then we'll put glitter on them to make them look shiny, like how they are in real life." She smiled kindly as she looked around at Lilito, Dash and Corbett, looking for any objections.

@Kakra @Samantha @Kitsune

Attachments

• TDI.jpg
    TDI.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 1
Corbett smiled at Jenna. "That's a great idea, with the -- IMPERIO -- glitter." She dropped the cardboard scraps she had been holding and picked up the box Jenna had given her. As she began shaping the box, she looked up at Dash, who had not yet made a contribution. "Dash. What do you want to do?"

Drake
Drake glared at the Brea, he can tell that they weren't gonna be friends in the near future. "Okay little girl, why don't you fetch us those supplies" He smiled in a disgusted tone. He watched as the girl brought back the items, he watched Brea bring all of the supplies and explain what she thought they should do. "Cardboard boxes can't support people dumb girl, we don't need bleachers we could just use them for boundaries"

Jake
Jake smiled at the idea. "That's a great idea, that's why your the brains" Jake fixed his hat then looked at drake. "Well i don't know maybe it could withstand a person..."

dauolp4252f.png

Breanne's eyes flickered over to Drake as he began to speak to her, noticing the way he called her 'little girl.' Her cheeks tinted red with anger, but when she replied her voice was calm. "Obviously, you weren't paying attention," she replied, "Because this is a competition. We need to include everything if we want to win, and that means making some bleachers." She took a moment to run her fingers through her hair, calming her nerves a little. "And," she continued, "I am well aware that cardboard won't hold actual human beings. But it's the most sturdy thing up there to make the bleachers out of." She looked at Jake briefly, taking note of how he said she was the one with the brains. God, she hoped she wasn't the only one. Otherwise, her team would be doomed. Sure, Brea was smart, but she wasn't a leader. She then looked back to Rhett, waiting for his input on her idea's.

@justice hunt @FangirlingSinceBirth

updalo4252e.png

Jenna couldn't help but jump when Corbett started yelling in the middle of her sentence, and she wondered why she kept doing that. It scared Jenna every time it happened. Maybe it's some kind of disorder, Jennifer thought to herself. Better not mention it, you might offend her. She started to sing under her breath as she worked, a habit of hers. She focused on cutting out the red paper, and gluing it down to the cardboard box they were using as a base. Briefly, her purple eyes flickered to Dash and Lilito, hoping they were going to start contributing to the project. It'd be a damned shame if they didn't finish in time.

@Kakra @Samantha @Kitsune

Attachments

• TDI.jpg
    TDI.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 1
Corbett finished shaping the bleachers, covered the seats in glue and shook glitter all over the seats. She heard Jenna singing and snapped her head up, green hair covering her face. "Wow, you're such a -- MORSMORDE -- great singer!" she exclaimed, pushing her hair out of her face, not caring that it was now caked with sticky glitter. "I sing, too. Mostly Owl City. I like to make myself believe ... that planet Earth ... turns ... slowly," she sang, waving her arms around. "I finished the -- ACCIO -- bleachers. Should I paint the lines now? Hey, Lilito, are you -- CRUCIO -- finished with the gates?"

Rhett
"Um, that is actually a good idea," responded Rhett to Brea's claim. When Drake or whoever it was called her a little girl, he seemed pretty mad at him since Brea seemed like a nice person. "But what to use for the base?"

1. Lilito
  2. Lilito nods and gives the finish gates to Corbett "here"

Corbett took the gates from Lilito and pasted them onto the base. "Thanks."
@Kakra

Lilito
Lilito sigh and looks away "your welcome"

Sarah
"Hey guys, you only have a little time left to work- so don't be slow!" Sarah said to the teams that were working.

((OCC: OK guys, so it would be fair I am choosing the winner/loser at random with a random generator. OK?))

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Ok lets see I'll use this as the base" he said as he ripped the cardboard into 9 pieces and used the bottom piece as the base. "Ok that should be good now...Great idea Astyr" he said as he did exactly what Astyr said. "Ok now I'll make the track with this" he said as he used brown paint to paint the track with his hand. "Ok now time for what I planned with the bread" he said as he began eating it into the shape of the field posts and dipped them into the yellow paint to make the field posts and glued them onto the base "Ok now I'll make the fence with this" he said as he took apart he wig strand by strand and dipped them all in the silver paint and used that to create the fence "Ok am I forgetting something?" Ryan asked his team.

Astyr watched with anticipation, curiosity piqued by his technique. She was definitely impressed with his craftsmanship. "Wow... That's great! We've gotta rank good with this," she admired, smiling brightly. She looked their project over, glancing at the leftover material they had. It looked like there was still a bit of bread, it seemed. Bingo. "I don't think you forgot anything, but I've got an idea." Grinning, she pulled a bit of dough out of the leftover bread. Then, she formed it silently into the shape of a football. "Voila!" she murmured, smiling triumphantly. Looking at the other materials, she realized she'd have to makeshift the football with what she had. No carving tools OR white paint... Tut, tut. This is where fingernails come in handy. Caringly, the teen used he very slight fingernails to carve the football; carving out the stitches to a T. If there was any way of achieving this perfectly, what she had crafted was as close as anyone could get. Humming, she dipped her finger in the brown paint, carefully painting her newly-crafted piece, taking care to avoid getting the brown paint in the 'stitch' crevices. "Here, where should we put this? I mean, if you wanna include it.."

"Thanks Astyr I know exactly what we can do with this" he said as he took the tiny football that Astyr had made. He then took some leftover hay and made a tiny person made of hay and put him in a kicking position and glued him to the base and then took out the stick of the sucker that he had finished out of his mouth and glued it to the base and then glues the football on top to make it look like the tiny hay man was kicking the tiny bread football into the field goal "So what do you think?"

Status
Not open for further replies.