Total Drama: High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
dauolp4252f.png

A wave of relief washed over Breanne as Rhett approved of all of her ideas. She was glad he did, because at this point he seemed like her only other teammate that planned on contributing anything during this challenge. Already, she knew who she would be voting off tonight, if they lost this challenge. She glanced up at Jake and Drake as she thought over Rhett's question, and then reached for their cardboard box. Carefully, Brea tore off the flaps that were usually used for sealing the box shut. "We can make the bleachers out of this," Brea answered, setting them to the side for the moment, "And use this for the base." She placed the rest of the cardboard box between them. Without a word, Brea grabbed the yellow paper, and began to twist it in the shape of a field-goal.

@FangirlingSinceBirth @justice hunt

updalo4252e.png

It wasn't long before Jennifer finished the task Corbett has assigned to her. She had been surprised when Corbett started singing too... she wasn't half bad. It was nice. Now that the three of them finished what they had been doing, they had a track, some bleachers, and a fence. "Okay... we should work on the football field in the center now," she said, looking up at her team with a charming smile. "Any ideas?" Jenna had no trouble taking charge, but she wanted to see if any of her teammates had anything they wanted to share before she did.

@Samantha @Kakra @Kitsune

Attachments

• TDI.jpg
    TDI.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 0
tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o2_250.png
Corbett looked at the other teams' work. "I think we need to -- MORSMORDE -- add some more technical items," she said, turning to Jenna. "For the field, we could just paint on the lines with the white paint," she said, pointing as she spoke. "Oooh, maybe we could add glitter to the paint, too! Oh, I know!"
She grabbed the leftover cardboard and began sketching on perfect, photo-realism drawings of football players.
"We can draw the players, cut them out and stick them -- ACCIO -- on like they're actually playing!" Happy with her idea, she looked to her teammates for their opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake

"If we are going with your stupid plan then i'll start gluing the red paper" Drake grabbed the paper and started gluing it on the ground. He thought it was a bad idea but he had none to offer, he didn't wanna be booted so he began working.

Jake
Jake listened to the Brea and Link, but then realized that he hasn't contributed to the group yet. "Oh sorry guys i'll get working right now, sorry" Jake ran and ripped a few hand strands of the wig and put them in the bucket and began painted, Jake was really hyper and finished it in five minutes.
"Done!"

Rhett seemed to see it was only Brea and him that actually were being decent on this team. "OK, it seems that you..." she pointed at Brea, "have started working on the bleachers, and you," he pointed at Drake and Jake , "Are working on the field. We also seem to have the field goals, and everything else. You... I don't know your name," he pointed at Brea once again, and then sighed. He sucked with remembering names. "Could you please try to work on what you said?" He was not trying to be pushy, but he was trying to be nice to the girl since she seemed to be nice to him.

He started grabbing the coat, and stripping out the lining. He was doing to take the buttons on the coat and make the little starting points on the track. "We need to make this as real as possible." He had a bad idea about Jake and Drake but he was starting to feel a bit better about them, but he felt like he might want to vote them off.

@TheScalesofJustice @Brea

"OK teams! Stop!" Sarah announced. It was time to announce the winners of this competition. She walked over to the Nerds set up... then the Jocks... then the Preps.... Then she stood in front of the teams. "And the winners are.... The Jocks! They will get an advantage next round. And the losing team who will have to vote a member off besides the one who sat out is... The Nerds! Preps you are safe. Now would all teams had to the campfire."

(OCC: It was 100% random I used this for proof: http://www.randomizelist.com/#startresults )

@PhantomPlazma @TheScalesofJustice @Savannah-Clause @Kitsune @Brea @Kakra @Samantha

Astyr was admittedly disappointed, and it showed. She was pouting slightly, but shook it off. At least we weren't last... I don't understand how theirs beat ours, though... Shaking it off, she looked to Ryan. "Well, at least we weren't last.. Here, need a hand?" She offerred her hand in case he needed help getting up. Man... No one contributed but us.

Relieved the challenge was over, Sybil scurried off from where she'd been standing, heading towards the campfire alone. She still wasn't sure what to think of the others, but wasn't quite ready to actually socialize.

dauolp4252f.png

"Yes!" Breanne shouted, jumping up to her feet. Jocks won! Surprisingly... she wondered how bad the other teams must've sucked. Oh, it didn't matter, she was safe for tonight. Her smile instantly dropped when she heard her sisters team lost... and someone would be going home. "No..." She said, quieter, and rushing over to her sister once everyone began walking to the campfire. "Hey," she said, looking over to meet her twin sisters eyes, but Jenna only looked straight forward. She seemed to be having an extremely hard time deciding, and it became obvious to Brea that Jenna hadn't expected to send one of her teammates home on the first day.

@FangirlingSinceBirth @TheScalesofJustice

updalo4252e.png

Jennifer's heart dropped as Sarah announced her team lost. If only they had all contributed, she thought angrily, we would've at least gotten second place! She started to follow everyone to the campfire, and probably wouldn't have even noticed Brea join her if she didn't say hey. "Hey," Jenna answered, looking straight forward. For some reason, she wasn't afraid of being voted off at all. She and Corbett were really the only one with ideas, and she she felt like they were the most safe people on her team. "I can't figure out who I want to vote off."
"Who contributed the least?"
"Morgan," Jenna answered immediately, before quickly adding, "But, she has immunity, since she didn't compete. And, I like Corbett, so I'm not voting for her... which leaves Lilito and Dash..."She bit her lip roughly, trying to decide.

@Kitsune @Kakra @Samantha

Attachments

• TDI.jpg
    TDI.jpg
Rhett realized that his team won, so he was happy. At least I made it past the first challenge, he thought to himself. And when Sarah said something about there team getting an advantage he was ready to hop up and down. Excited, he ran up to Brea and noticed she was talking to Jenna. "Uh.. excuse me? I have two questions; What is your name? and Is that your sister because you look alike?"

@Brea

bannerfans_14168724.jpg
Drake waited patiently for the host to announce the winner. "And the winners are.... The Jocks!" Drake shouted yea, he now wasn't going to be eliminated if he kept this up, but he should admit that Brea was a great leader, but he was definitely not going to admit it. Drake watched all of his team mates celebrate on the field, which made him smile. Drake then walked the longer path to the campfire. He first stopped near a tree stump and sat down, he wasn't really forced to audition, but needed the money for something bigger then him, if he doesn't win this, then he might be in this mood for his life.
bannerfans_14168724 (1).jpg
Jake was ecstatic. His team had won and he had a huge smile on his face. He first looked for Brea and Rhett and noticed that they were talking, then he looked for Drake that was somehow missing. He shrugged and ran to the rest of the team. "We did it guys, woohoo!" He put his arm over Rhetts neck. "Good job everyone!" He was so happy, but then was worried for Drake. "Hey has anyone seen Drake?" He looked around moving his head, then faced Rhett and Brea.

dauolp4252f.png
and
updalo4252e.png

Breanne was just about to ask Jenna another question, when Rhett ran up to them. "Oh!" Brea said, her cheeks heating up. Had I really forgotten to introduce myself? "It's Brea," she answered, smiling warmly at him. "And, yes, this is my sister..."

Jenna snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of a males voice, and she turned to see he was dressing her sister. Instantly, a smile grew across Jenna's lips. It wasn't often Brea made friends, especially male friends, and so Jenna was very happy for her sister. "I'm Jenna," she introduced herself. "We're twins, actually... If Brea hadn't insisted on cutting her hair like that, and then dying it, you wouldn't be able to tell us apart."

Brea side-glanced at Jenna. It occurred to her then that Rhett had probably just approached them so he could meet her twin sister. It was amazing how many times that happened back home, so why would things be any different here? Everyone wanted to meet Jenna, and Brea couldn't blame them one bit.Still, she hoped that maybe her and Rhett could be friends, if they both lasted long enough in the competition to reach that point.

After a beat, Jenna asked, "And, what's your name?"

When Jake asked if they had seen Drake, Breanne shook her head and muttered, "No, but who cares where he is? They guy's a jerk."

@TheScalesofJustice @FangirlingSinceBirth

Attachments

• TDI.jpg
    TDI.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 1
Rhett was a bit stunned when Jenna asked for his name. He didn't really care that much for Jenna, but she was not terrible. He just found Brea to be a bit more like him. "Uh- I am Rhett and uh- I am on Brea's team." The only reason he was a bit nervous was because he didn't want to look like he was crushing on Jenna and forgetting about Brea.

"Oh- and I have no idea," he replied to the remark made about the location of Drake.

@Brea @TheScalesofJustice

When Corbett heard the results of the first challenge, she pursed her lips and experienced her first surges of disappointment and annoyance in three years. She felt she had done a good job. And Jenna's ideas had been fantastic!
She glanced at Morgan, who had still not taken her headphones out. She had no idea where Lilito and Dash were, and didn't care.
She noticed Jenna walking with her sister and a boy, and ran to catch up with them. Corbett felt like Jenna was the only person here she could consider her friend. "Hey," she said. She was slowly returning to her usual animated self. "Oh my God, you're -- EXPECTO PATRONUM -- identical twins! I've always wanted to have an identical twin!" She twirled mid air and did a cartwheel. She really liked moving, because she loved to flip and spin. Corbett had been a dancer for years -- she was incredibly limber and flexible. "I'm Corbett, what's your name?"

~Time Skip to Camp Fire Ceremony~

Sarah stood in front of the camp fire, in front of the teams. "OK- members of the The Nerds, including Morgan, please vote. To vote please drop one of these tickets into the box of the member you want to vote off inside of that giant box. Then, once all the votes are in- one member will go home. Remember however, Morgan has immunity."

((OCC: To vote, please just send me a PM with who to vote off. You can role play the person going to vote, but you may not reveal who you vote for in PM. Please vote only if you are on The Nerds. If you have two characters on The Nerds please send two different names, or two of the same names depending on who they vote.))

Choi
Choi kinda of worry that her brother will not be immediate and she start to pray that hhe wouldn't be kick out because she would hate to see hin go

dauolp4252f.png

It seemed to Brea that everyone was interested in the fact that they were twins. Which, was surprising, because they weren't the only siblings on the island, and also not the only set of twins. Still, she smiled warmly at Corbett, and "I'm Brea."

By then, they had reached the campfire. "Good luck," Breanne whispered to Jenna, and then she went to go sit with her team. She looked over at Rhett as she sat down, trying to smile kindly. "So, uh, we won first place. Good job, Rhett." Brea found herself wishing she wasn't so damn awkward, and looked around at everyone else.

@FangirlingSinceBirth @Samantha

updalo4252e.png

The way Rhett was nervous when telling his name to her didn't go over Jenna's head, but because she had bigger things to think about she decided to ignore it for the moment. But, again, she was pulled out of her thoughts, this time by Corbett. A breathy laugh passed through her lips as the other female realized she had a twin. People always seemed to think having an identical twin was sooo cool, but Jenna honestly never really thought of it as such an amazing thing. But, maybe that was just because she had always had a twin, and didn't know what it was like to be without one.

As everyone got to the elimination ceremony, Jenna parted with her sister and Rhett, and made her way to the voting box. Lilito or Dash... she thought. Then, with a deep breath, she wrote the name on the card, folded it up, and dropped it in the box.

@FangirlingSinceBirth @Kakra @Samantha

Attachments

• TDI.jpg
    TDI.jpg
Corbett smiled happily at Brea, then turned and dove into thought. Lilito or Dash. She pushed her green hair out of her face, made her decision, and dropped her ticket into the box. Corbett then moved to stand by Jenna.
tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o6_250.png
Morgan pulled her headphones from her ears and actually turned off her phone for the first time since she had got it. She suspected everyone thought she didn't care what happened, and she hadn't being paying any attention, but if so, they were wrong and she didn't care.
Hilarious. Morgan had been paying very close attention to what the rest of her team had been doing, and she knew exactly who she was voting off. She dropped her ticket into the box and walked away.

Rhett was not sure how to accept Brea's compliment. He was confused- he didn't do all the work. Brea, Drake, and Jake helped too. Not just him. Sitting down at the campfire, he saw the people go in and cast their votes. He thought about Brea's twin sister Jenna and how she might get voted off, and how Brea might quit being a team player, due to how sad she would be about her sister's possible departure from the island. Now he waited for Sarah to announce who is going to be voted off, and the shelter since she mentioned that. And if someone was going to join their team. He was full of questions. Then he thought who he would vote off if he was on The Nerds...

@Brea

bannerfans_14168724 (1).jpg
Jake sat on the bench, still happy that there team had won. Jake held the ends of his hat but then saw that the nerds team was sad and one of them was going to be booted off the island. That was one of the worst parts about the island was seeing people sad and booted of the island.
"So guys what's up?"

bannerfans_14168724.jpg
Drake stood in the grass. Kicking a can and trying not to drop it on the ground. He then stopped and looked above him and saw a campfire, then looked back at the wet grass. He always cared what people thought about him, so he waited down here.

Last edited:
Corbett looked at Jenna, smiling encouragingly. "You won't get voted off," she said brightly. "You had great ideas, and you're a really nice person, too." She nodded to the boys on her team. "It'll be -- LUMOS -- one of those two who goes. Don't worry."
Corbett was determined to make friends in this competition, but she wasn't simply sucking up to Jenna: she actually liked her. Corbett was -- 99% of the time -- an excellent judge of character, and she could tell that Jenna was a nice person.

@Brea

tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o6_250.png

Spinning her headphones around her finger, Morgan appraised the other competitors -- not just her team, but all of them. She thought about how all of these people probably came here for a reason, some inspiration back home that drove them here -- whereas she was here because her mother had made her come. She had, initially not cared, and she was going to get eliminated first chance she got. But now, after seeing how other people competed, Morgan actually wanted to win. And the prize money! Morgan was filled with her rarely-felt happiness as she thought of how many death metal albums she could buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.