Too Long A Sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alannah laughed at what he said. "Well yeah you could say i'm hungry for either pizza or hamburgers" she said to him and couldn't help but laugh at what he said about his stomach and she shook her head a little with a smile. "Oooo well an all you can eat pizza buffet sounds good and then McDonald's, suits me" she said to him with a smile and shrugged. "Then I guess we will be walking then, I mean if you aren't hurting too much that is, I don't want to make you work and you are hurting" she said to him as she walked out and put the release papers on the desk as she went past it and nodded her head. "I'm really ready" she said to him with a smile. "Are you sure you are going to be okay? you are limping"

"Oooh, I'm fine. Promise. I've been in something killer this..mmm.." He said as he was walking and limping. A doctor walked up from behind him "Uh where are you going yo..." He was stopped with Wills hand sticking up and set on his mouth "Just got released, and I'm feeling just fine, you know that I don't stay longer than a day." He said and still walking "Ok, but can I have your auto graph, my daughter loves your music." He said as he was following him, "Yeah, sure." He said as he turned around and signed a piece of paper.

He walled the hospital, and breathed in the air "Oh does that smell good....freedom." He said and looked at Alannah, "Well shall we? My tummies a rumbly." He said trying to mock Pooh near but failed. And stuck his elbow out so she can hook her arm and bowed "Shall we my love. Of too the Wizard?"

Alannah looked at him and nodded. "If you say you are okay but that limp is pretty bad" she said to him and looked as another doctor came up and raised her eyebrow. "And I would like to know how you know everyone at the hospital, are you here like 24/7 or something always injured? I mean you was nearly killed, yet you are out on the same day" she said to him but then understood. "Are you some sort of DJ or something then?" she asked him wondering as people seemed to know him.

She giggled a little at what he said. "You are free after hours in a hospital" she said to him and laughed at what he tried to mock and looked at his elbow sticking out and chewed on her lip before hooking her arm around his elbow. "We shall" she said with a laugh and shook her head with a smile on her face.

He walked then trotted "We're of to see the Wizard...of pizza...nope sounds kind of weird." He said laughing at himself and then looked at the sky. It was beautiful, he wad happy to be alive, he looked down at Alannah and smiled and said "Thank you.." He said and set his hand on hers "...for opening my eyes to a beautiful world." And looks at the sign and pointed "That is th....oh shit!" He said as he stopped dead in his tracks.

His ex was walking toward their direction, 30 yards and counting, his ex, Lily Robles, a stalker who never learned to leave him alone, showed up in town. He escaped his stalker for 2 years now it was about to go to waste, and then she saw him and then the girl he was with.

"Fuck...uhm...question..." He said looking into her eyes "You see that girl? That's my ex, and after two years of avoiding her, she shows up, now I need to ask you, what shall we do because in about 15 yards she'll be right here. I planned last time, now it's your turn." He said holding her hand in his gently and then stood I'm front of her and set his hands on her waist and held her. "You must decide." He said chuckling "Please, because the thought I'm thinking of...I might get slapped and don't feel like that happening and losing you.." He said.

Alannah couldn't help but laugh as he then trotted and shook her head. "You are really weird, i'm not going to lie but I think it's funny anyway" she said laughing and smiled at him and raised her eyebrow. "For what?" she asked him and let him hold her hand as she held it back and blushed at what he said. "Do you flirt with all girls like this by any chance?" she asked smiling and stopped walking when he did and raised her eyebrow,

She looked at the girl before looking at him. "How many ex's do you exactly have by any chance? just curious because I've met two in one day now" she said to him before he spoke and tried to think of something but found it hard when he put his hands on her waist and shook her head. "You wouldn't lose me" she said to him and thought. "Would she go away if I kissed you and pretended to be your girlfriend?" she asked him.

He blushed and nodded his head and then started shaking when she asked that, he turned his head and saw her coming and she wad looking at both of them "Oh Christ, she's coming in like a bull.." He said looking into her eyes "Are you sure that you want to do this, Alannah?" He said, and held her close and chuckled at what he said "No actually, I haven't dated in almost a year." He said blushing. He looked again, 10 yards away and she was closing in on their position.

Alannah looked at him as he blushed and she laughed with a smile and stroked his cheek and glanced at the girl again who was looking at them and she looked back at Will and nodded. "Yeah i'm sure I want to do this, if it will get her away and to stop annoying you, then I will do it" she said and smiled with a laugh. "Right okay just making sure because I've seen two of your ex's now" she said.

She cupped his cheek before pressing her lips against his and giving him a kiss and hopefully if they stayed in it longer enough his ex would just walk past them because of them kissing.

As she touched his cheek, he shivered and then...their lips met. He moved his arms further around her waist so he held her completely in his arms, he kissed her and kissed her passionately. He heard her foot steps approaching and they stopped but didn't stop to look, he was in this moment, he lifted her up off her feet like superman and kept kissing her, all he heard was "Wow, I'll bump into him alone one day and he shall be mine." Which was coming from his ex, she past them and he didn't know why but he didn't want to put her down and stop kissing her, so he set her lightly on her feet and kept kissing her.

Alannah couldn't believe that she was going to kiss this guy, who she will admit is very good looking and seems like a really nice guy to her anyway. She melted into the kiss when he kissed her passionately and she kissed him back, her arms wrapping around his neck and her fingers running into the back of his brown hair and she forgot why she was even kissing him if she was being honest. She giggled when he lifted her up off her feet and she carried on kissing him back and only hear parts of what the girl said as she was too involved in the kiss. She put her feet back on the ground but didn't leave the kiss as she carried on kissing him and his lips feeling soft and warm against hers.

Just kissing her made him feel so alive, he kissed her one last time making it long lasting kiss, and the slowly kissed her a couple of times, with his hands on both sides of her face, gently and softly. "Uhm...haha..I-I think she's gone..I'm not sure but..wow.." He looks both ways to see kf she's visible and she wasn't "Yeah...she's gone." He said as he looked back at her straight in his eyes, he wad still holding her in his arms. He moved her hair out from get face and over her ear and kissed her one last time. And smiled and giggled, "Sorry...uhm you ready to eat, ma'am?" He said as he held his hand out to her.

Alannah felt like she was in her own world with him and smiled as he gave her a long kiss and then slow ones and giggled when he spoke and she had a blush on her face. "I don't care if she's gone or not, you can kiss me whenever you want" she said smiling and laughed as she looked back into his eyes, her fingers still tangled in his hair and still had a blush on her cheeks that grew when he moved hair from her face and she kissed him back the last time. "It's fine, yeah i'm ready to eat for sure" she said and took a hold of his hand with a smile.

He walked her to the Pizza place and opened it for her. He smiled as they walked in, he looked at the menu but couldn't decide so he looked at Alannah, as a man greeted them "Welcome, to UKPizza, the best pizza in London. How can I help you." Will looked at him and smiled and replied "Yes, may take a moment." He said and looked at Alannah, "Well, you want to order you a special pizza or just the buffet?" He said as he held her hand.

Alannah smiled as he opened it for her. "Thank you" she said with a smile on her face and walked in herself and looked at the menu and seeing what to have and looked at the man and smiled and laughed before looking at him. "Mmmm I really don't mind, you said you are buying for me, so you choose babe" she said to him with a smile and gave his hand a kiss that she was holding still with a smile. "I'm up for whatever and then I will take you to your flat"

He kissed her back and smiled and blushed a little and walked to the front counter "Uh...let's have the buffet and..." He whispers the rest to him..."I'll order a special heart pizza for her." He grabbed his wallet and payed the man. And grabbed their cups and plays and the number for Alannahs pizza, "Ok, now inset. But if we go too my flat, I'm going too have to get us a cab after we are done." He said then thought of it "Oh the embarassment of you meeting my flatmates...great..fuckadoodledo.." He said as he handed her a plate and looked at all the amazing pizzas laying around waiting to be eatin, "Don't they all look good.."

((that's making me very bery hungry for pizza))

Alannah smiled as she got the kiss back and walked with him and nodded. "Fine by me, the buffet it is" she said and raised her eyebrow as he whispered the rest and she rolled her eyes, she would pay him back for hers anyway, even if she had to force him to take the money. She smiled as he got everything and laughed. "We can get a cab but I will be paying for it, you've been too nice to me today" she said smiling and laughed. "Your doctor friend said I have to be with you all day so I guess I will be meeting your flat mates, not a problem" she said smiling and took the plate with a smile on her face and nodded her head. "Mmmm so good, making me hungry now"

He rolled his eyes, "God help me. The treachery of you meeting my flatmates and knowing David. My mum knows and possibly my dad and your going to...damn it.." He said as he chuckled and turned red. He got his pizza and sat at the table and got a drink, as he left a guy brought the pizza and sat it on the table and he looked at it "Perfect." He said and smiled, the pizza was a heart shape that read "Thank you." And a smiley face made out of cheese. He stood their for her to return to the table. "Hope she likes it. It's so cheesy." He laughed at himself.

Alannah smiled as he rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, it can't be that bad Will, I mean I've already sort of met David and your other flatmates can't be tat bad ad if your parents know then they will want to see you, i'm not going to stay, I will just take you home and the go back to my place, don't want to invade your personal space, i'll just tell one of your flatmates and tell them to get you to have plenty of rest" she said to him and said she was going to the restroom and would be back.

She came back and looked at the pizza and a hand over her mouth. "Did you do this for me?" she asked him as she looked at the pizza in a shape of a heart and wrapped her arms around his neck gently and kissed his head. "That is so sweet and romantic, thank you Will"

He blushed and smiled and chuckled a tiny bit. "Yes ma'am. I did. I don't want you to leave. You can take the spare bedroom or you cab take NY room if you want. I don't want to spend a second without you.l he said as he put his arm around her waist and pulled her in and leaned and acted like he wad about to kiss her but whispered in her ear "I want you by my side...please. Oh and let's eat...sorry about the tease." And winked at her. And sat down and smiled.

Alannah smiled as he blushed. "You know, I should be thanking you, not you thanking me" she said smiling. "You don't want me to leave and you want me to stay the night? I guess I can stay one night if you want me to Will and I wouldn't take your room, i'm not like that, the couch/sofa will even be fine for me if you want me to stay the night" she said to him and watched as he leaned in and she smiled. "You want me by your side? exactly teasing me, I thought I was going to get an amazing kiss again like earlier" she said and sat down herself and smiled at the pizza in front of her and she cut it up and picked up a slice and started eating it.

He sat down and grabbed a slice and took a bite, "Wow..that's really good." And realized she can't sleep on the sofa. "Um...hun, you mustn't sheep on the sofa, my flatmates have one he'll of a dirty mind and will do almost anything to take a peek, do I'd say either the guest room, you can lock it twice. One on the knob and a chain." He said with a smile.and took another bite, "Mmm...hot..." He said as he huffed and puffed. He looked at her and just watched her, "Wow...I must say you are the most beautiful woman I've ever come across, I guess I was meant to save you...so you can show me the real meaning on living my life." He said and sat his hand on hers and smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.